Geraldo on Howard stern talking about Michael.

dori727

Proud Member
So, this morning my dad was taking me to school when he turned on the radio to howard stern. I hate the guy, he can be really rude, annoying and disrespectful. But my dad likes him, so I was force to listen to him all the way to school. Geraldo, from fox news who has interviewed Michael Jackson various time and at one point befriended him. Geraldo is releasing a book and he was promoting it.

So any who, Howard stern, robbin, and the entire crew started questioning Geraldo about Michael jackson and started making fun of him. Geraldo said that no, he doesn't think and it is very unlikely that Michael Jackson molested anyone because once you knew him you can just tell he was innocent ands stuff. He later went on to say how Michael would call his house at 2 am and would talk to him and his kids, and that MONTHS before the trial Michael was already freaking out. Howard stern started making fun of the fact that he would call and stuff and Geraldo politely added that no, it wasn't weird because Michael didn't have really that much friends and that once he found someone sort of worth it, he would extend himself to that person. And that he was like a vampire, during the day he had this entire charade with the glasses and stuff, but at night and on the phone he was a regular guy that just wanted someone to talk to. Geraldo also added that yes, he knows that Katherine Jackson is up for the challenge, and that Michael does love his dad alot. Howard stern then had the odassity to say that the death of Michael Jackson was almost like a blessing to these kids because they were living a bizarre life with a bizarre guy. Geraldo said that that is not true. That one time he was with Michael, alone with the kids no nanny, no nothing and that he was very very very attentive. That he was contemplating what cereal to give them etc and that in his honest opinion, Michael was the best dad in the world. Then Howard stern asked if he thought everyhing was a charade in front of Geraldo (i was annoyed with Howard at this point) and Geraldo said, no. That sometimes it seemed as though Michael forgot entirely that Geraldo was there because he was so caught up with the kids. They then asked about the drugs and stuff and Geraldo said he never saw Michael take drugs, but that he did act different sometimes, but he didn't think it was drugs, and that he does think it was murder. He also believes that Klein, Murray, and other doctors need to go down too. Then they switched the convo to something else when they noticed Geraldo wasn't going to bash about Michael.

Anyways, the story was sad from Howards part but I enjoyed hearing how no mater what Geraldo stayed true to what he really believes, be it wrong or right, and that he didn't give in to the media and stuff. Also, like Mj's family and so many close friends, he also believes that Michael was murdered and most importantly, that Michael DID look up to his dad because after he had kids he realized how important having a dad and stuff really was. Geraldo will be attending the burial and i'm glad Mj had SOME good friend loyal friends out there.

Geraldo also said that Michael wore a fake nose so idk :smilerolleyes:

Geraldo also said that Michael wore a fake nose so idk :smilerolleyes:

where was that? hmmm idk i'm just stating what i heard this morning in the car on my way to school lol

This Howard Stern guy - I don't know him personally but I would not hesitate to spit my gum at him.

What a deluded, ignorant human being...

I'm proud of Geraldo what said about MJ. I know Stern felt like a butt(lol I know, weird word) when Geraldo was saying nice things about MJ. It's amazing how people find it fun to make jokes on MJ.

Thank you dori for taking the time to recount what Geraldo said to Stern this morning.

Howard Stern is and always will be a d*ckhead. Pardon me!

Geraldo's 2005 interview with Michael is one of the best I've seen from a mainstream journalist and it was shown on Foxnews channel, no less.

Geraldo treated Michael very respectfully in that interview and really gave Michael a chance to show the audience of the show what he was really about. They talked about the kids, family, music, career, etc. Geraldo was even teasing Michael about Randy (lil brother) because Randy was there.

Geraldo is an investigative reporter. I wonder if given the opportunity (and incentive) he can get right down to the nitty gritty of Michael's death and report on it. Geraldo really seems to like and respect Michael a lot and is also thinking that Michael was murdered. Should we ask him?

I have never cared for Howard Stern. Even Geraldo has never been my cup of tea. But it's nice to know he was defending Michael to Stern, because Stern is obviously one of the idiots of the world who believes every sensationalistic piece of tabloid crap that is supposed to be considered actual journalism.

Ok, went to go see if there was a podcast on Howard Stern's website. Couldn't find one yet. But they do give a summary of what they talk about each day and here's what was said about Geraldo talking about Michael:

GERALDO ON HIS LATE FRIEND MICHAEL JACKSON
"He didn't exist when the sun was up. He was like a vampire."

WTF?!?!

Thank goodness Dori gave us a full report or else we'd all be bashing Geraldo or something!

Howard Stern make me sick he's just like others Jimmy Kimmel and Joan River. I like me some Larry King and Geraldo they are loyal to the Jackson Family.

Its sad that Michael isnt here and morons like Stern are still on the radio.

This coming from a guy(Howard Stern) who didn't want Opie & Anthony mentioning his name on their show.

Ok, went to go see if there was a podcast on Howard Stern's website. Couldn't find one yet. But they do give a summary of what they talk about each day and here's what was said about Geraldo talking about Michael:

GERALDO ON HIS LATE FRIEND MICHAEL JACKSON
"He didn't exist when the sun was up. He was like a vampire."

WTF?!?!

Thank goodness Dori gave us a full report or else we'd all be bashing Geraldo or something!

ok wait a sec thats the summary thats all they said about the interview "he was a vampire"?
or is part of the summary?
I mean I just cant believe that out of all the good things he said they would pick that if that is true I hope these heartless b*tchs go to hell

Why did I open this thread? I knew I'll get pissed off. :mat::mat::mat:

Here is the breakdown from http://www.marksfriggin.com/news.htm#mon

I have listed ALL the Geraldo comments to leave it in context just in case...

Geraldo Rivera Visits. 08/31/09. 8:20am
After the break we heard a prank call that Richard and Sal made to a restaurant as a wife and husband who was a monster truck announcer. Fred played some White Zombie ''More Human Than Human'' as they were coming back.
Howard came back and had Geraldo Rivera come in. Fred played their old ''Geraldo'' introduction that they used to play.

Howard asked Geraldo about how he went to FOX news after having his own TV show. Howard said he walked away from the show after 11 years even though it was getting ratings. Geraldo said that he invented the ''Who's your baby's daddy'' thing. He said he had a guy on the show who was abusive to his wife and he told him that the kid wasn't even his kid. The guy walked off and thanked him and then he had to walk off the show himself. He said he just couldn't do that shit anymore.

Howard asked Geraldo how old he is. He's 66 and has a 4 year old kids. He said it's harder than war. Howard asked if that's why he puts himself in dangerous positions. Geraldo said that's exactly why he does that.

Howard asked Geraldo about his young wife. Geraldo said that you can't marry a woman who is of child bearing age and not have kids with them. He said that's why he has the 4 year old. He said it's not easy to have a kid but you get a lovely payback from them.

Howard asked Geraldo if his wife got back into shape. He said she's a fanatic about being in shape so she is back in shape. She's 35 years old. Howard said that's awesome. He asked if he's still having sex on a regular basis. Geraldo said that he is.

Geraldo told Howard that he's been with her since 2000 and he's very happy with her. Howard asked him when he got his first woman. He said he was in his mid-teens. Howard said that Geraldo's last book was about all of the women he had. Howard brought up some of the women he had and tried to have. Barbara Walters was one he tried to make his moves on but that didn't work. Geraldo said he tried everything but it didn't work. He said she was busy doing interviews. Howard said he thinks that he could get her now. Geraldo said he thinks she's still sexy.

Howard said that Geraldo must have had a pay cut when he went to FOX news. Geraldo said he went from $6 million to $2 million so it was a big cut. He said he was asking them to do some stuff from Afghanistan but they wanted him to stay at home. He said he want to the head of FOX and asked if he could go over there. They didn't have a lot of money fro him so he had to take that pay cut.

Howard asked Geraldo about his ex-wife and if all of his money goes out the window. Geraldo said he does spend a lot of money on divorce. He said he owns a private island in Puerto Rico and he's doing okay. Howard said he has gone through a lot of money though.

Howard said Geraldo wrote this new book ''The Great Progression: How Hispanics Will Lead America to a New Era of Prosperity'' about how Hispanics are going to save the country. Geraldo said that there's a lot about Latinos that gets lost in translation and they make it seem like they're all sneaking across the boarders and they're all wetbacks. He said that's not the case and there are many doctors, lawyers, baseball players and more. He said that they're not all chicken farmers either.

Geraldo used Sonia Sotomayor as an example. He talked about how she got to where she did and Howard said that was a case of Affirmative Action working for someone. Howard said he's all for Affirmative Action himself.

Howard gave Geraldo a plug for his book and some appearances he was going to be making where he'll be signing books.

Howard asked Geraldo about getting an interview with Michael Jackson's mother. Geraldo said she trusts him. Howard said that Geraldo is convinced that he never sucked off a young boy. Geraldo said he never said that, he just said that he thinks that he was framed. Howard said he must think he wasn't a pedophile. Geraldo said it is extremely unlikely that he ever put his pecker in a young boy. Geraldo said that he's not sure about touching kids or anything like that. He said that he's not sure where the whole criminal thing begins and the Peter Pan thing ends.

Geraldo said that he was one of Michael's confidants in the 90s and he'd call him at all hours and talk to his kids. Howard told Geraldo that he was actually the one calling him at all hours doing his Michael Jackson impression.

Howard asked if he ever asked Michael not to call him in the middle of the night. Geraldo said that he was like a vampire so he was only awake at night. He said all of the times he saw him during the day he had the shades pulled and the lights off.

Howard asked Geraldo if he'd trust Michael with his kids. Geraldo said he wouldn't trust anyone with his kids so that's a ridiculous question.

Howard asked Geraldo about what's going to happen to Jackson's kids. Geraldo said that he was out with Michael one time and he had all three of his kids with him. Blanket was just a toddler at the time. Geraldo said that it was just him, Michael and the three kids hanging out. He said that Jackson didn't have anyone helping him out with the kids at the time. He said he was just as normal as anyone with those kids. He said he doesn't think that he was putting on a show for him either. He said that he was an excellent dad and he could tell from that day.

Robin asked Geraldo if he knew about the drug use. Geraldo said he has been with him when he would look you in the eye and talk to you but he's also been with him when he's curled up in the fetal position and not looking at him. He said he's seen him go through those moods and now he knows why that was. He said it was a junkie's behavior that he was going through.

Geraldo said he never did any hard drugs himself. He said he was paranoid about getting caught. Geraldo said that he used to hang out with Tommy Chong and he even said that if he had ever seen Geraldo doing anything, he would have written about it.

Howard asked Geraldo about the Jackson family and what Michael claimed his father did to him. Geraldo said that Michael got involved with this doctor who kept him cut off from the rest of his family and he's not sure that Joe Jackson was as a bad a guy as they make him out to be. Geraldo said that Joe was turned into the bad guy and the fall guy and that's what that was all about.

Geraldo talked about the pain killers that Jackson was on and how he thinks that this doctor is going to end up going to jail over it. He said that there may be other people who go down with him as well. Howard asked if every doctor that was involved is going to get into trouble. Geraldo said that a lot of those doctors may end up going down. Howard said that maybe Jackson was telling them that he was in pain and maybe they're not guilty if he claimed he was in pain. Geraldo said that he thinks the evidence will show that they knew what was going on. He said he thinks that there may be other people, not in the medical field, that go down for it. It could turn into a big scandal.

Howard asked Geraldo about what he is these days, a liberal or conservative. Geraldo said that he's considered a radical left winger but he doesn't think of himself like that. Howard asked Geraldo about some of the other guys over there and he said they don't speak for him. Geraldo said that he actually voted for Obama. He said he doesn't agree with the stuff they say about Obama over there at FOX.

Howard asked Geraldo if he thinks that Bette Midler was the best lay he ever had. Geraldo said that writing that book was the worst thing he ever did. Artie asked what year he did her. Geraldo said that he had her in 1991.

Howard asked Geraldo about the old days with his last wife C.C. Geraldo said that he was monogamous with her and now he's monogamous again with his new wife.

Howard asked Geraldo about the Iraq war and what he thinks about that. Geraldo said he was against it and still thinks it was a bad idea to go in there. Geraldo said he liked George W. Bush and it's some of the other people in that administration that have to answer questions about why they did all of that.

Geraldo said that if Howard was in power you don't know what you would have done back then. He said that's why he cuts them all slack for what they did.

Howard was checking out some of Geraldo's tattoos and asked him why he's acting Latino all of a sudden. Howard said that he thought he was actually Jewish. Geraldo said that he is Jewish and he even had a ton of Catholics at his Bar Mitzvah.

Howard said he heard that Macauley Culkin is Blanket's father. Geraldo said that he's not sure about that. Geraldo said that he found that the kids were very normal from what he could tell. He said that you do see kids who are more affected than Jackson's kids seemed to him. He said that he thinks that they are so normal because they got to spend time with their grandmother. He said it's untrue that they never go to see their grandmother.

Howard asked Geraldo if Michael Jackson really had no nose. Geraldo said that is true. He said he just had a bump there and a prosthetic that he'd wear in public. He said that they kept tinkering with him until he was beyond the point of no return.

Geraldo said that Jackson seemed to be at peace with himself and that nose when he was around him. He said that it was shocking that it had gotten that bad but he seemed to be okay around some people with that nose. Geraldo said that the doctors were just trying to make money off the guy and he thinks that the state should have the ability to punish people who do that to people like Jackson.

Howard gave Geraldo some more plugs for his book ''The Great Progression: How Hispanics Will Lead America to a New Era of Prosperity'' and said that there are naked pictures of Bette Midler in the book. He was just joking about that though. Geraldo said the book starts off with an interview with J-Lo. Howard asked if he thinks that her ass is too big. Geraldo said he has a vision of Latino women that fits with that so he doesn't find it that big. He said he doesn't like twig like women.

Howard asked Geraldo about his private island and who goes with him. He said there is nothing there so his kids don't even like going there. He said that he sails his boat down there and it takes him 8 days to get there. He said that he is the captain of the ship when he goes down. He said he knows how to get down there and it's the same boat he sailed around the world.

Howard asked how much the island cost him. Geraldo didn't' want to say but he hinted that it was in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. He said he had a house built there and he does have satellite TV there. He said that he keeps it as remote as he wants to. Geraldo said that he'd like to do Survivor Puerto Rico on the island some day. He said he did a mock version of it there himself.

Howard started to wrap up with Geraldo and thanked him for coming in. Geraldo said it was good to be back on the show after so long. He said he has been working with Beth on a couple of things lately with the North Shore Animal League.

Howard took a call from King of all Blacks who asked Geraldo about marrying a young woman and how he keeps her interested in him sexually. Howard said that he was arguing with Beth about something this weekend. He said that she had her period and he was very aroused. He needed release and he was going to go masturbate. He said he asked her to take care of him since there are other things she can do. She gave him a hard time and asked him to wait a day or two. Howard said he got upset about that.

Geraldo said that conversation isn't that strange to him. He said that when you're monogamous, you have to deal with that. Howard said that he's put all his eggs in one basket and she has to deal with that kind of thing. Howard said he relies on Beth to make him feel attractive and he needs her to do that for him.

Geraldo said that he's still doing it about 3 times a week. He said he's still in good shape. Howard said he's the same way. Howard asked if he thinks that he's going to go all the way with this marriage. Geraldo said he does think he will. He said that he thinks that she'll bury him.

Another caller said that Geraldo ruined his career. He said that he went up to an interview with Geraldo and he got treated like crap while the two female interns he worked with got all of the work. Geraldo said he has interns scattered throughout the industry. He said that he did treat the girls better and admitted to that.

Howard took a call from Mariann from Brooklyn who said that she was at Willowbrook shortly before Geraldo exposed that place and she will never forget that. Howard said he didn't hear one thing she said with that voice of her's.

Another caller said that he agrees with Geraldo about the Hispanics helping the country. They spent a little more time talking about that.

Artie asked Geraldo about going to Afghanistan and if he felt the same way about Iraq. Geraldo said that it's tough not to heed the drums of war and he was all hyped up for that whole thing when it happened. He said that they all knew that there were no weapons of mass destruction over there and we all kind of knew it at the time. Howard wrapped up and went to break a short time later.

You know i've already lost some faith in mankind as it is so I didn't need this to tell me what i've already known about idiots of the world.

ok wait a sec thats the summary thats all they said about the interview "he was a vampire"?
or is part of the summary?
I mean I just cant believe that out of all the good things he said they would pick that if that is true I hope these heartless b*tchs go to hell

Yup, that was the ONLY thing that was written on Howard Stern's website.

ITA with you, but Howard Stern is an evil man. I read some transcript of when Lisa was on his show and he was trying to get her to say bad stuff about Michael, which (according to my memory) she did not.

i mean its howard stern! what do we expect. he and his wife joan rivers live off making fun of other people................ WHEN THEY SHOULD NOT BE TALKING... Seriously.
In that respect yeah he is a shock jock after all but whatever nothing they say or rather many should really matter anymore cus I don't care what they have to say.

Thanks for that rundown liveonboca. Dori does that summary sound about right to you? Were those exact words? Some of that stuff was incredibly lewd, eventhough I knew that Stern is a lewd person.

I am just wondering if Geraldo is trying to be politically correct on his stance on the abuse charges against Michael. He has always said that he did think that Michael was being framed in the 2005 trial, but has anyone ever heard him say that he believed Michael was innocent?

Dori, in your summary, it said something like Geraldo thought that Michael couldn't have done stuff like that because when he actually got to know Michael, he could tell he was innocent.

Geraldo flip flops on Michael, I don't trust him, anything he says or does is self serving. He knows the numbers of Michael fans and wants them on side, but he has voiced reservations in the past about '93.

In that respect yeah he is a shock jock after all but whatever nothing they say or rather many should really matter anymore cus I don't care what they have to say.

oh.. don't get me wrong..... I DETEST, ABHOR, HATE, HOWARD STERN.
What i really wanted to say was......... "if howard stern died tomorrow" no one would miss him.
i was trying really hard to be a gooooooood gal...... just in case i needed to clarify.....

i 've never understood "shock jock" why we even have peeps like stern? they add nothing positive to our existence in this world. he is a horrible, deplorable person.... and our MJ had to put up with SH:evil::evil:....... when people like stern should be putting up with SH:evil::evil:.

ok ppl after reading liveonbocas summary I don't see that Geraldo said anything good about Micheal I mean:
"junkie behaver" "not sure where the whole criminal thing begins and the Peter Pan thing ends" " joe jackson was the fall guy" "fake nose" "the kids are normal coz of there grandmother"
if Geraldo really said then hes a moron

i mean its howard stern! what do we expect. he and his wife joan rivers live off making fun of other people................ WHEN THEY SHOULD NOT BE TALKING... Seriously.

Howard Stern is married to Joan Rivers?:unsure:......for real? uuughhh

Here is the breakdown from http://www.marksfriggin.com/news.htm#mon

I have listed ALL the Geraldo comments to leave it in context just in case...

Geraldo Rivera Visits. 08/31/09. 8:20am
After the break we heard a prank call that Richard and Sal made to a restaurant as a wife and husband who was a monster truck announcer. Fred played some White Zombie ''More Human Than Human'' as they were coming back.
Howard came back and had Geraldo Rivera come in. Fred played their old ''Geraldo'' introduction that they used to play.

Howard asked Geraldo about how he went to FOX news after having his own TV show. Howard said he walked away from the show after 11 years even though it was getting ratings. Geraldo said that he invented the ''Who's your baby's daddy'' thing. He said he had a guy on the show who was abusive to his wife and he told him that the kid wasn't even his kid. The guy walked off and thanked him and then he had to walk off the show himself. He said he just couldn't do that shit anymore.

Howard asked Geraldo how old he is. He's 66 and has a 4 year old kids. He said it's harder than war. Howard asked if that's why he puts himself in dangerous positions. Geraldo said that's exactly why he does that.

Howard asked Geraldo about his young wife. Geraldo said that you can't marry a woman who is of child bearing age and not have kids with them. He said that's why he has the 4 year old. He said it's not easy to have a kid but you get a lovely payback from them.

Howard asked Geraldo if his wife got back into shape. He said she's a fanatic about being in shape so she is back in shape. She's 35 years old. Howard said that's awesome. He asked if he's still having sex on a regular basis. Geraldo said that he is.

Geraldo told Howard that he's been with her since 2000 and he's very happy with her. Howard asked him when he got his first woman. He said he was in his mid-teens. Howard said that Geraldo's last book was about all of the women he had. Howard brought up some of the women he had and tried to have. Barbara Walters was one he tried to make his moves on but that didn't work. Geraldo said he tried everything but it didn't work. He said she was busy doing interviews. Howard said he thinks that he could get her now. Geraldo said he thinks she's still sexy.

Howard said that Geraldo must have had a pay cut when he went to FOX news. Geraldo said he went from $6 million to $2 million so it was a big cut. He said he was asking them to do some stuff from Afghanistan but they wanted him to stay at home. He said he want to the head of FOX and asked if he could go over there. They didn't have a lot of money fro him so he had to take that pay cut.

Howard asked Geraldo about his ex-wife and if all of his money goes out the window. Geraldo said he does spend a lot of money on divorce. He said he owns a private island in Puerto Rico and he's doing okay. Howard said he has gone through a lot of money though.

Howard said Geraldo wrote this new book ''The Great Progression: How Hispanics Will Lead America to a New Era of Prosperity'' about how Hispanics are going to save the country. Geraldo said that there's a lot about Latinos that gets lost in translation and they make it seem like they're all sneaking across the boarders and they're all wetbacks. He said that's not the case and there are many doctors, lawyers, baseball players and more. He said that they're not all chicken farmers either.

Geraldo used Sonia Sotomayor as an example. He talked about how she got to where she did and Howard said that was a case of Affirmative Action working for someone. Howard said he's all for Affirmative Action himself.

Howard gave Geraldo a plug for his book and some appearances he was going to be making where he'll be signing books.

Howard asked Geraldo about getting an interview with Michael Jackson's mother. Geraldo said she trusts him. Howard said that Geraldo is convinced that he never sucked off a young boy. Geraldo said he never said that, he just said that he thinks that he was framed. Howard said he must think he wasn't a pedophile. Geraldo said it is extremely unlikely that he ever put his pecker in a young boy. Geraldo said that he's not sure about touching kids or anything like that. He said that he's not sure where the whole criminal thing begins and the Peter Pan thing ends.

Geraldo said that he was one of Michael's confidants in the 90s and he'd call him at all hours and talk to his kids. Howard told Geraldo that he was actually the one calling him at all hours doing his Michael Jackson impression.

Howard asked if he ever asked Michael not to call him in the middle of the night. Geraldo said that he was like a vampire so he was only awake at night. He said all of the times he saw him during the day he had the shades pulled and the lights off.

Howard asked Geraldo if he'd trust Michael with his kids. Geraldo said he wouldn't trust anyone with his kids so that's a ridiculous question.

Howard asked Geraldo about what's going to happen to Jackson's kids. Geraldo said that he was out with Michael one time and he had all three of his kids with him. Blanket was just a toddler at the time. Geraldo said that it was just him, Michael and the three kids hanging out. He said that Jackson didn't have anyone helping him out with the kids at the time. He said he was just as normal as anyone with those kids. He said he doesn't think that he was putting on a show for him either. He said that he was an excellent dad and he could tell from that day.

Robin asked Geraldo if he knew about the drug use. Geraldo said he has been with him when he would look you in the eye and talk to you but he's also been with him when he's curled up in the fetal position and not looking at him. He said he's seen him go through those moods and now he knows why that was. He said it was a junkie's behavior that he was going through.

Geraldo said he never did any hard drugs himself. He said he was paranoid about getting caught. Geraldo said that he used to hang out with Tommy Chong and he even said that if he had ever seen Geraldo doing anything, he would have written about it.

Howard asked Geraldo about the Jackson family and what Michael claimed his father did to him. Geraldo said that Michael got involved with this doctor who kept him cut off from the rest of his family and he's not sure that Joe Jackson was as a bad a guy as they make him out to be. Geraldo said that Joe was turned into the bad guy and the fall guy and that's what that was all about.

Geraldo talked about the pain killers that Jackson was on and how he thinks that this doctor is going to end up going to jail over it. He said that there may be other people who go down with him as well. Howard asked if every doctor that was involved is going to get into trouble. Geraldo said that a lot of those doctors may end up going down. Howard said that maybe Jackson was telling them that he was in pain and maybe they're not guilty if he claimed he was in pain. Geraldo said that he thinks the evidence will show that they knew what was going on. He said he thinks that there may be other people, not in the medical field, that go down for it. It could turn into a big scandal.

Howard asked Geraldo about what he is these days, a liberal or conservative. Geraldo said that he's considered a radical left winger but he doesn't think of himself like that. Howard asked Geraldo about some of the other guys over there and he said they don't speak for him. Geraldo said that he actually voted for Obama. He said he doesn't agree with the stuff they say about Obama over there at FOX.

Howard asked Geraldo if he thinks that Bette Midler was the best lay he ever had. Geraldo said that writing that book was the worst thing he ever did. Artie asked what year he did her. Geraldo said that he had her in 1991.

Howard asked Geraldo about the old days with his last wife C.C. Geraldo said that he was monogamous with her and now he's monogamous again with his new wife.

Howard asked Geraldo about the Iraq war and what he thinks about that. Geraldo said he was against it and still thinks it was a bad idea to go in there. Geraldo said he liked George W. Bush and it's some of the other people in that administration that have to answer questions about why they did all of that.

Geraldo said that if Howard was in power you don't know what you would have done back then. He said that's why he cuts them all slack for what they did.

Howard was checking out some of Geraldo's tattoos and asked him why he's acting Latino all of a sudden. Howard said that he thought he was actually Jewish. Geraldo said that he is Jewish and he even had a ton of Catholics at his Bar Mitzvah.

Howard said he heard that Macauley Culkin is Blanket's father. Geraldo said that he's not sure about that. Geraldo said that he found that the kids were very normal from what he could tell. He said that you do see kids who are more affected than Jackson's kids seemed to him. He said that he thinks that they are so normal because they got to spend time with their grandmother. He said it's untrue that they never go to see their grandmother.

Howard asked Geraldo if Michael Jackson really had no nose. Geraldo said that is true. He said he just had a bump there and a prosthetic that he'd wear in public. He said that they kept tinkering with him until he was beyond the point of no return.

Geraldo said that Jackson seemed to be at peace with himself and that nose when he was around him. He said that it was shocking that it had gotten that bad but he seemed to be okay around some people with that nose. Geraldo said that the doctors were just trying to make money off the guy and he thinks that the state should have the ability to punish people who do that to people like Jackson.

Howard gave Geraldo some more plugs for his book ''The Great Progression: How Hispanics Will Lead America to a New Era of Prosperity'' and said that there are naked pictures of Bette Midler in the book. He was just joking about that though. Geraldo said the book starts off with an interview with J-Lo. Howard asked if he thinks that her ass is too big. Geraldo said he has a vision of Latino women that fits with that so he doesn't find it that big. He said he doesn't like twig like women.

Howard asked Geraldo about his private island and who goes with him. He said there is nothing there so his kids don't even like going there. He said that he sails his boat down there and it takes him 8 days to get there. He said that he is the captain of the ship when he goes down. He said he knows how to get down there and it's the same boat he sailed around the world.

Howard asked how much the island cost him. Geraldo didn't' want to say but he hinted that it was in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. He said he had a house built there and he does have satellite TV there. He said that he keeps it as remote as he wants to. Geraldo said that he'd like to do Survivor Puerto Rico on the island some day. He said he did a mock version of it there himself.

Howard started to wrap up with Geraldo and thanked him for coming in. Geraldo said it was good to be back on the show after so long. He said he has been working with Beth on a couple of things lately with the North Shore Animal League.

Howard took a call from King of all Blacks who asked Geraldo about marrying a young woman and how he keeps her interested in him sexually. Howard said that he was arguing with Beth about something this weekend. He said that she had her period and he was very aroused. He needed release and he was going to go masturbate. He said he asked her to take care of him since there are other things she can do. She gave him a hard time and asked him to wait a day or two. Howard said he got upset about that.

Geraldo said that conversation isn't that strange to him. He said that when you're monogamous, you have to deal with that. Howard said that he's put all his eggs in one basket and she has to deal with that kind of thing. Howard said he relies on Beth to make him feel attractive and he needs her to do that for him.

Geraldo said that he's still doing it about 3 times a week. He said he's still in good shape. Howard said he's the same way. Howard asked if he thinks that he's going to go all the way with this marriage. Geraldo said he does think he will. He said that he thinks that she'll bury him.

Another caller said that Geraldo ruined his career. He said that he went up to an interview with Geraldo and he got treated like crap while the two female interns he worked with got all of the work. Geraldo said he has interns scattered throughout the industry. He said that he did treat the girls better and admitted to that.

Howard took a call from Mariann from Brooklyn who said that she was at Willowbrook shortly before Geraldo exposed that place and she will never forget that. Howard said he didn't hear one thing she said with that voice of her's.

Another caller said that he agrees with Geraldo about the Hispanics helping the country. They spent a little more time talking about that.

Artie asked Geraldo about going to Afghanistan and if he felt the same way about Iraq. Geraldo said that it's tough not to heed the drums of war and he was all hyped up for that whole thing when it happened. He said that they all knew that there were no weapons of mass destruction over there and we all kind of knew it at the time. Howard wrapped up and went to break a short time later.

Well that doesnt sound anything like the first description.

I have never been a listener of Howard Stern and now I know why. Everything has to do with sex and trying to dig dirt on people. Ugh...

DISCLAIMER: I just found that website where somebody with nothing better to do breaks down the Stern show daily.

*sigh*
THANK YOU Geraldo
And Howard Stern- I have no words :no: What kind of person can you be to do that?!?!?
Knowing what we know about Michael, I find that utterly disgusting

Thank you dori for taking the time to recount what Geraldo said to Stern this morning.

Howard Stern is and always will be a d*ckhead. Pardon me!

Geraldo's 2005 interview with Michael is one of the best I've seen from a mainstream journalist and it was shown on Foxnews channel, no less.

Geraldo treated Michael very respectfully in that interview and really gave Michael a chance to show the audience of the show what he was really about. They talked about the kids, family, music, career, etc. Geraldo was even teasing Michael about Randy (lil brother) because Randy was there.

Geraldo is an investigative reporter. I wonder if given the opportunity (and incentive) he can get right down to the nitty gritty of Michael's death and report on it. Geraldo really seems to like and respect Michael a lot and is also thinking that Michael was murdered. Should we ask him?

hmmm i think we should ask him, that seems like a very good idea.

Yup, that was the ONLY thing that was written on Howard Stern's website.

ITA with you, but Howard Stern is an evil man. I read some transcript of when Lisa was on his show and he was trying to get her to say bad stuff about Michael, which (according to my memory) she did not.

i read that too! He wanted her to talk about their sex life and stuff and she was like umm no we did have sex or something.

Thanks for that rundown liveonboca. Dori does that summary sound about right to you? Were those exact words? Some of that stuff was incredibly lewd, eventhough I knew that Stern is a lewd person.

I am just wondering if Geraldo is trying to be politically correct on his stance on the abuse charges against Michael. He has always said that he did think that Michael was being framed in the 2005 trial, but has anyone ever heard him say that he believed Michael was innocent?

Dori, in your summary, it said something like Geraldo thought that Michael couldn't have done stuff like that because when he actually got to know Michael, he could tell he was innocent.

He did say that, idk about the run down and the rest of the interview because i only heard up to that part. and basically what he WAS talking about the 2005 trial and that you can tell he was innocent of THAT case. That he didn't know about the other trial but that he was framed on the 2005 one.

and sorry if my description differs from the actual whole thing. I'm only saying the part i heard which was up to the kids part, and up to there he was talking GOOD about Michael. I never heard the nose thing, and i didn't hear all the other stuff. I didn't even know he continued talking about Michael after i had left the car. And from what i heard, Geraldo spoke what HE honestly believed from having an encounter with Michael (various encounters). And well, about the nose thing, we know klein was trying to "reconstruct" his face so this can be true or not true. Geraldo seemed honest, he won me over after howard made the statement that the kids are "blessed" that Michael was dead, and Geraldo said that Michael was an excellent father and that he was a regular father when he was with the kids.

Back