Geraldo On Fox News now

What bugs me is that they talk about all this investigation and sometimes I think that they would best be served by simply "Googling."

I can't help but wonder if MJ would actually want to be taken 'back' to Neverland after the detectives ripped it apart. That's the whole reason he left after all... I don't know if I imagined this but didn't he once say or write somewhere (maybe it was in Moonwalk? It's a long time since I read it) that he never wanted his home to be opened up to the public after his death and have people nosing around in his living quarters like Graceland... MJ was always trying to hold on to his privacy and dignity.

I can't help but wonder if MJ would actually want to be taken 'back' to Neverland after the detectives ripped it apart. /quote]

Didnt mike say after neverland was raided, that he never wanted 2 go back there?

It is difficult to believe in it. Over the days many stories will appear. It is very difficult to believe that the first autopsy was not found nothing and the second was all these things in the body of Michael. Honestly, if Michael was so in, I think he not hold floor in so much pain and we all saw him as many appearances with their children in the past weeks. I think Michael would not the house would be in bed. Michael was not looking for someone who was sick. I read in a Brazilian site about Michael that the second autopsy that was bald and wore wig. Impossible to wig. And do not believe Michael was addicted to drugs. I am sure that before doing something he would think of their children. They were a priority in your life and everything. Michael loved his children. And this particular doctor has a lot to say and it seems that the police is not taking the thing seriously. I think he must have lied to the police. He is the only witness, and he knows what really happened in the final minutes. But it seems he is becoming part of the investigation. In the end, unfortunately, will prevail found drugs in the body of Michael, he was hooked and he died from an overdose of drugs. Everything is for forwarding it. It is unfortunate. I'm sure this was not the death of Michael. There is something very strange about it all.

Didnt mike say after neverland was raided, that he never wanted 2 go back there?

I don't know if he ever said it directly to the press or anything but I remember Latoya said he didn't want to go back there, and maybe one of the other Jackson siblings said something along the same lines.

I am not buying the drug addiction theory at all, too many people who know Michael well and were in rehearsals with him were saying he was fine and upbeat and energetic and that he was focused. If you were addicted to painkillers you would not be fine and you wouldn't be focused either.

I think there is something seriously up and I think some people are not telling the truth. I'm not going to point any fingers right now because it wouldn't be fair and we don't know the truth yet because there are stories flying around from all different angles but there is something wrong.

^ I agree. It does not make sense, also with how if he was so on painkillers he passed that epic medical exam. The only explaination i have is thst he was on them once in the recent past which would be when those people like oxman have got there stuff from, but that in recent times like maybe the last year or so he's been off them. but then why did he die? one can just go in circles with the contradictions

I am not buying the drug addiction theory at all, too many people who know Michael well and were in rehearsals with him were saying he was fine and upbeat and energetic and that he was focused. If you were addicted to painkillers you would not be fine and you wouldn't be focused either.

I think there is something seriously up and I think some people are not telling the truth. I'm not going to point any fingers right now because it wouldn't be fair and we don't know the truth yet because there are stories flying around from all different angles but there is something wrong.

It's been said in the past before that Mike has been hooked on pain killers, since after the 1984 burn incident and has been on them since for various medical issues, so how could many have not known? or refuse to acknowledge that it was going on? even the people who were the closest to him known that, and was trying to ween him off but he refused. Liz taylor has mentioned it once in an interview sometime ago, but I can't quote word from word on what she stated, it was during the first allegations I believe.

I'm finding it hard to process that Michael is even gone :cry: but after I watched this last night I started to get a little pissed off, especially hearing some of the things Raymone said that contradicted all of these "friends" suddenly coming out of the woodwork :angry:. IMO she looked out for his best interests, so what kind of shady people have been around him these past months, certainly not ones with HIS best interest in mind. Who the hell are all these doctors, promoters, security people, handlers, etc....what the fuck was really going on?????????? and I don't blame his family for doing a second autopsy, they want answers. Doctors do miss things the first time. I know first hand about that...........:mello:

The media need to shut up with their accusations and insinuations and wait for the truth to be told :mello: maybe it won't be something we all want to hear, but in our hearts we know the person Michael truly was. The family, fans and the world lost one of the most beautiful and talented people ever to grace this earth and I thank God I was fortunate enough 4 years ago to encounter Michael, be in his presence and truly feel that love and energy, a memory that will live with me, in my heart, mind, body and soul forever. :cry:

I'm finding it hard to process that Michael is even gone :cry: but after I watched this last night I started to get a little pissed off, especially hearing some of the things Raymone said that contradicted all of these "friends" suddenly coming out of the woodwork :angry:. IMO she looked out for his best interests, so what kind of shady people have been around him these past months, certainly not ones with HIS best interest in mind. Who the hell are all these doctors, promoters, security people, handlers, etc....what the fuck was really going on?????????? and I don't blame his family for doing a second autopsy, they want answers. Doctors do miss things the first time. I know first hand about that...........:mello:

The media need to shut up with their accusations and insinuations and wait for the truth to be told :mello: maybe it won't be something we all want to hear, but in our hearts we know the person Michael truly was. The family, fans and the world lost one of the most beautiful and talented people ever to grace this earth and I thank God I was fortunate enough 4 years ago to encounter Michael, be in his presence and truly feel that love and energy, a memory that will live with me, in my heart, mind, body and soul forever. :cry:
I agree. No One know NOTHING at the moment. I still can not believe he is dead either. I am still waiting to wake up and someone to tell me this was a bad joke.

So you don't think suicide? Maybe MJ knew he couldn't make all 50 shows possible...he had a sky-high mountain of debt to crawl over....maybe there was another "victim" out there that was threatening to go public? Maybe it was just too much to handle? Maybe he self-injected? He did have his children, and I couldn't see him doing that to himself, knowing where that would leave them...Who knows....I could see suicide as an option....I am so pessimistic though.

So you don't think suicide? Maybe MJ knew he couldn't make all 50 shows possible...he had a sky-high mountain of debt to crawl over....maybe there was another "victim" out there that was threatening to go public? Maybe it was just too much to handle? Maybe he self-injected? He did have his children, and I couldn't see him doing that to himself, knowing where that would leave them...Who knows....I could see suicide as an option....I am so pessimistic though.
No, I do not see him doing that. If he did not do it after that trial he did not do it now especially since things were look great. I still say that I had a feeling something was going to happen when he named that tour "This is it, the final curtain". I am shock that it came true.

No, I do not see him doing that. If he did not do it after that trial he did not do it now especially since things were look great. I still say that I had a feeling something was going to happen when he named that tour "This is it, the final curtain". I am shock that it came true.

See? That's what I am talking about. In Nursing school, it is those patients who make statements like "This is it. You won't have to worry about me anymore" that suddenly get interested in doing things, that are most concerning. Cause you don't know what is going on in their head....that they may have already formulated a plan and are happy they did that. I am just putting this out there.

I do not agree. Michael would never commit suicide. He loved his children, they were the priority. Michael could be under pressure with all on him, but he would think in their children before doing anything. When I learned of the death of Michael the first thing that came to my head was: negligence and malpractice. We do not know and do not have idea what really happened when the doctor was there. We do not know if the medical assistance provided correctly and that he quickly called the ambulance. That is the question and the big problem. The doctor is the only witness. I am sure he must have many things to say. But I also think it should be analyzed the medical records of Michael and I think the police should talk with dermatologists and other physicians for Michael. Do not have prescribed medication to Michael overpaid and could not be mixed, and Michael was not warned about it?​

It's been said in the past before that Mike has been hooked on pain killers, since after the 1984 burn incident and has been on them since for various medical issues, so how could many have not known? or refuse to acknowledge that it was going on? even the people who were the closest to him known that, and was trying to ween him off but he refused. Liz taylor has mentioned it once in an interview sometime ago, but I can't quote word from word on what she stated, it was during the first allegations I believe.

I already know that Michael has had problems with pain killers in the past and that Liz Taylor helped him, that doesn't mean though that because someone had a problem in the past that they still had it now.

Back