Gaga NADA – Michael Jackson is the first “billion-viewed” video artist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so right, Michael was definitely very sexy while performing. I've described him as pure sex out there. The difference is that Michael was a totally different person off stage. He always dressed conservatively (meaning he was always very much covered up) and his demeanor was always very shy and always very well mannered. Sometimes it is very hard to reconcile the Michael off stage and onstage.

But somehow, to me, even though he was "pure sex" on stage, it was always clean and respectful, not over the top skanky (sp?) or x-rated or classless I should say. Michael was always class and a gentleman off or on stage.

people know what you're talking about, even if they don't want to admit it. that's why male perverts in the media would keep questioning MJ's sexuality, despite his stage performances. they didn't do that with other performers, and were more friendly to other performers, than they were to MJ.

Hello,

As I have stated in paragraph two this is the clean video link posted this does not have the ending with Beyonce and Lady Gaga kissing. You may find the other video online.

A lot of parents and others were upset over the video ending & it was change for the 18 years old and younger.

I saw the ending and it was no different from the yard to me. Our society accepts certain standards from different artists and distributes penalties to others.

My point was Michael Jackson would not express his sexual feelings as openly like some artists. Michael Jackson is a shy and polite gentleman. Michael earns votes through his true natural talents in dancing, videos, writings, drawings, singing, etc. Therefore, old school talent and new school talent attracts people toward the artist as well as the performance or stunts.

I hope this clarifies the ending of the Telephone Video as well as my point about the variety of artists. If you still have any questions for me, please ask away and I shall answer to the best of my ability.

P.S. I am not saying a six-pack of abdominal muscles would not catch my eyes and attention. I am not saying a voice of Barry white would not have 100% of my attention. I am saying it all depends on the artist, setting and the type of music for that moment.

people know what you're talking about, even if they don't want to admit it. that's why male perverts in the media would keep questioning MJ's sexuality, despite his stage performances. they didn't do that with other performers, and were more friendly to other performers, than they were to MJ.

Hmm never thought of it that way. Good point. When you think about it, how can they possibly question Michael's sexuality after all his performances? I think the media was in love with Michael at first then once he got to be so big the envy and jealousy took over and it still continues to a certain extent especially with this nonsense about YT views. You throw in other factors like greed and racism and there you have it.

As I have stated in paragraph two this is the clean video link posted this does not have the ending with Beyonce and Lady Gaga kissing. You may find the other video online.

Nope. That never happened, it doesn't exist, and you haven't made any effort to prove otherwise because I think you know as well as anyone else that it's not true. They did not kiss each other in any version of the video. There are two versions of Telephone - clean and explicit. Both of these are on youtube and you can check and see for yourself. Even if they did (which they DIDN'T) who cares? It shouldn't be an issue for you unless you're homophobic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back