Full Credits on michaeljacksonlive.com

The part of MJ shooting in SC is Michael himself, not an impersonator.

I made a picture right off my screen (as I don't have a BD-ROM):

scarrkl.jpg

Now look at his nose, it can't be him! Anyone know if that's the same guy who slided down the stairrail?

You cant see any nose in that picture
only the wicked witch of the west would have
a looooong pointy nose like that_ Thats HAIR :LOL:

I made a picture right off my screen (as I don't have a BD-ROM):

scarrkl.jpg

Now look at his nose, it can't be him! Anyone know if that's the same guy who slided down the stairrail?

Come on... of course there's hair, too, but if you enlarge the picture you can clearly see the nose and it's not Michael's. Or take a look at the scene on BD or DVD yourself, you can clearly see it's not a snub nose like Michael has, it must be another person... anybody know who it is?

Come on... of course there's hair, too, but if you enlarge the picture you can clearly see the nose and it's not Michael's. Or take a look at the scene on BD or DVD yourself, you can clearly see it's not a snub nose like Michael has, it must be another person... anybody know who it is?

It makes no sense, a person who worked on the set said that Michael asked how it feels and looks to fire that type of gun and followeed that guy's advice while shooting the scene. He wanted to act it as realistic as possible.

And regarding your question, any stuntman in SC acting as Michael is Misha, the dancer.

Hm ok... which featurette was that when Michael asked how to fire?

But please, just do me the favor and play that clip in slow motion when he turns at the beginning... it really doesn't look like him.

It's in the Making Of Smooth Criminal on the Blu-Ray. Saw it yesterday, in full hd. But I still couldn't see if it was im or not.

Back