Full Credits on michaeljacksonlive.com

What? o___O

^^^ WHAT?! :\ :\ :\ TWYMMF is all michael o_O ?

Don't ask me..thats what it says in the credits. Is there some Stunt in TWYMMF? Which part is it where a dancer flips? Is that in TWYMMF?

“The Way You Make Me Feel” Video Cast

• Nick Bass Dancer
  • Daniel Celebre Dancer
  • Chris “Kryiss” Grant Dancer
  • Misha Hamilton Dancer
  • Shannon Holtzapffel Dancer
  • Devin Andrew Jamieson Dancer
  • Charles Klapow Dancer
  • Dres Reid Dancer
  • Timor Steffens Dancer
  • Tony Testa Dancer
  • Colin Follenweider Stunt Dancer

^^ How strange!! I think that there's something wrong there - maybe Colin is a stunt dancer in profession, but not in that particular sequence? Strange!

I googled him and he doesn't seem to be a dancer just a stunt guy. Are there any stunts in TWYMMF?

Re: Smooth Criminal double = Misha Hamilton?!?

Meh, must be wrong or a misunderstanding.

Meh, must be wrong or a misunderstanding.

Its on the movie credits, so how is it wrong? You know that flip out we see at one point... is that on the TWYMMF part?

I just saw the full version. I saw no "flips" or any scenes were we didnt see Michael for real.

so...there were going to be animals on the tour..

peta would have jumped all over Michael Jackson. though it would be unwarranted, because nobody had a better relationship with animals than Michael. but i can see how it looked like a no win situation for him. i can see people finding fault where there is none, cus he's Michael Jackson: extraordinarily successful artist, and some jealous pimp would feel the need to find fault with Michael.

Last edited:

No, it has not. I think thats during Shakre your body when they all freestyle.

OK well thats my explanation gone out the window.. :lol: then I have no idea why Colin Follenweider is listed as Stunt Dancer for TWYMMF.

OK well thats my explanation gone out the window.. :lol: then I have no idea why Colin Follenweider is listed as Stunt Dancer for TWYMMF.

He is the one who slides the pipe in TWYMMF.
Misha is the one who slides the handrail and jumps out of the window in SC.

“The Way You Make Me Feel” Video Cast

• Nick Bass Dancer
  • Daniel Celebre Dancer
  • Chris “Kryiss” Grant Dancer
  • Misha Hamilton Dancer
  • Shannon Holtzapffel Dancer
  • Devin Andrew Jamieson Dancer
  • Charles Klapow Dancer
  • Dres Reid Dancer
  • Timor Steffens Dancer
  • Tony Testa Dancer
  • Colin Follenweider Stunt Dancer

This made me curious, so I went to Youtube to watch TWYMMF rehearsal video. There's 11 names on the list and I also got 11 figures climbing back to the construction site set at the end of the TWYMMF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqdgmPvfrcA

So besides the dancers there's Tony Testa and one is this mysterious Colin Follenweider. Maybe he did, what was considered the "most dangerous" part in the climbing set? You know climbing up the pipe or something :D

Last edited:

This made me curious, so I went to Youtube to watch TWYMMF rehearsal video. There's 11 names on the list and I also got 11 figures climbing back to the construction site set at the end of the TWYMMF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqdgmPvfrcA

So besides the dancers there's Tony Testa and one is this mysterious Colin Follenweider. Maybe he did, what was considered the "most dangerous" part in the climbing set? You know climbing up the pipe or something :D

Ahh right thanks. Well he has also been the stunt guy for Spiderman, bet Blanket loved that if he knew :D his daddy had Spiderman working for him!

Sorry you are right, the double is used not when they are standing in front of the white screen, that is Michael, it is actually used when the screen changes to the 3D BUILDINGS.

Oh no, please tell me you're wrong. I just thought I had finally sorted this out in another thread and could "rest assured" that even the silhouette is him:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88043

I thought a double was also used when "Michael" slided down the railing. To me that "Michael" looked a bit shorter than Michael himself. Misha would make sense if you ask me :yes:

Plus the one scene he runs in the streets, slides and shoots, right?

56778565.jpg

Didn't anyone notice this... I'm 99% positive it's also not Michael in this scene (though this isn't really a stunt). Can anyone confirm?

the important thing, to me, is that there is no double for MJ when he's dancing like only HE can dance, and sing like only HE can sing. lol

I'm sure I saw Michael run without the background in place (just green screen?). Might be on one of the bonus features. Maybe it was just my imagination.

I'm sure I saw Michael run without the background in place (just green screen?). Might be on one of the bonus features. Maybe it was just my imagination.

No, it's in the movie: You see "him" running on green screen, then they blend over to the actual scene (street). If you look at him when he starts to run and turns shortly, you can see his nose... it's not Michael's IYAM. Could anyone please confirm?

Yes that was in the video was used a backdrop.

Why was a double used in "Who Is It"?

MJ was going on Dangerous Tour and didn't have time for a few of the final shots, such as in the car or behind his back; E'Casanova did those shots for him.

Well I think the Billie Jean picture on the poster is a double; he didn't have the time to do that...

Well I think the Billie Jean picture on the poster is a double; he didn't have the time to do that...

What makes you think he didn't have time to do that? Who knows maybe he just posed for the pic or it could be an old pic? :dntknw:

yeah, which billie jean poster?

The poster means the picture of MJ performing Billie Jean in full outfit on the TII movie poster. I'm sure it was taken from the HIStory or Dangerous Tour, it's no double.

The part of MJ shooting in SC is Michael himself, not an impersonator.

God, thank you, I thought I'd never get a reply regarding this. Can anyone provide a full HD screenshot when he turns?

@Alec: I thought so, too at first (that it's MJ), but please take a look at his face again, I highly doubt it.

The poster means the picture of MJ performing Billie Jean in full outfit on the TII movie poster. I'm sure it was taken from the HIStory or Dangerous Tour, it's no double.

Ah, thanks!

What makes you think he didn't have time to do that? Who knows maybe he just posed for the pic or it could be an old pic? :dntknw:

Hmm well it could be him... I just don't get why so many impersonators are claiming they have been asked to be a double; perhaps just for that glass-breaking segment etc. Navi and E'Cas both claim they were asked. E'Cas went as far as saying some parts of it were a double -__-

Back