FREE Balloons For the 13th @ 02!!

Re: Balloons For the 13th @ 02

thanks dont worry about buying them, ive decided there free for all Mjjc members so ill pay for them _ going with 100 - 50 black & 50 white

No way...you can't just pay £100 for balloons. That's a lot of money...
we can definitely contribute a little if you want!

Should we just come up to you at the O2? (I guess you will be the guys with the ballons) ;)

Greaat :eek: I could have payed, no problem but that's very generous of you.
I hope they won't be all gone before I get one, 100 free balloons will run out very fast at a place with thousands of people :(

I'll look for you when we get there.... I will want one, and my son and daughter will too!

We'll definitely pay you - it's not fair for you to have to foot the bill.

I was actually thinking of buying a helium balloon from Clintons anyway, so at least this way I can use the money to buy a proper nice Michael balloon!

I think Monday is going to be amazing... can't wait to meet you all... also looking forward to writing my message on the tribute walls.

Love to you all xx

I Love this idea
i hope i can make it on the 13th
Good luck!

I don't know if feeling proud is a good thing, but yes, Michael fans make me that :)

It would be wonderful if you who attend it, do something Michaelish, like singing WE ARE THE WORLD choir, heal the world, holding hands like in the CRY video, present Michaels vision about the world and his effect on us :) Its all about people coming together ....

I don't know if feeling proud is a good thing, but yes, Michael fans make me that :)

It would be wonderful if you who attend it, do something Michaelish, like singing WE ARE THE WORLD choir, heal the world, holding hands like in the CRY video, present Michaels vision about the world and his effect on us :) Its all about people coming together ....

Do you mean something like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJlaZtXzdCM

Or this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G962_etWfM

Could be even this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_wcHi6TcFI

fab idea - i'll be there and it will make you guys easier to spot :)

yeah maybe we can write our usernames on them or somthing

I was thinking of blowing up the balloons at the club house and then taking them to the o2 but no way will i fit 100 ballons in my car so was thinking you guys at the club house might have to take like 5-10 balloons with you to the o2 :lol: will be funny going down through the underground carrying loads of balloons! :crazy:

great idea!
i have seen on the news on 7th July the Russian fans did also something similar, was so nice:)

hey motsy really nice idea!! well i dont mind carrying some balloons, seee ya all tomorrow.

Terry

im getting a little worried about these balloons - i confirmed the design with the company on friday and he said he will have them ready for monday afternoon and told me he would call me if there is any problem and he called me yesterday but i missed the call and tried calling him back in the evening but i guess the shop had closed :shock: and tried again today but guess the shop dose not open on sundays!! I hope he still goes ahead and prints somthing for tomorrow afternoon :cry:

Last resort ill buy some plain balloons as i picked up the helium canister/bottle yesterday and we will have to use them :sad:

im getting a little worried about these balloons - i confirmed the design with the company on friday and he said he will have them ready for monday afternoon and told me he would call me if there is any problem and he called me yesterday but i missed the call and tried calling him back in the evening but i guess the shop had closed :shock: and tried again today but guess the shop dose not open on sundays!! I hope he still goes ahead and prints somthing for tomorrow afternoon :cry:

Last resort ill buy some plain balloons as i picked up the helium canister/bottle yesterday and we will have to use them :sad:

I'm sure he will still print them...
and if not, then you still did your best. So don't worry too much!
Just try to call him tomorrow early morning and let us know...

I'm sure he will still print them...
and if not, then you still did your best. So don't worry too much!
Just try to call him tomorrow early morning and let us know...

yea im going to call him 9am so if he can not print anything for us then it will give me enough time to arrange something else like normal plain balloons but dont worry i got the helium already so will have some sort of balloons 110% :happy:

Great idea! I'd like to have at least one. I'll pay for the cost. If it's only 1£ a balloon, that's not bad. We shoudl all let them go up in the air at the same time as a tribute to Michael. And send good wishes to his family and especially his children while they go up. Isn't there a tradition in Asia too where they send up little fires to send good wises to people, especially the dead? I think it would be beautiful if we would all let the balloons rise up in the air at the same time. For that I'd be ready to buy balloons for others too if they can't afford it. Great idea! See you tomorrow!

yea im going to call him 9am so if he can not print anything for us then it will give me enough time to arrange something else like normal plain balloons but dont worry i got the helium already so will have some sort of balloons 110% :happy:

That's great!
Let us know if we should buy ballons as well or something.
Or bring paper to put as notes on the balloons...
PM me if you need any help with that...

If people want to bring there own balloons then thats cool, the more the better effect

I was thinking we could just write onto the balloons but i got black balloons and dont have a marker which would write onto that >> anyone got a white marker :confused:

Also the papper would have to be small as you dont want it to weigh them down

Maybe you could just leave the black balloons black and only write something on the white balloons with a black marker...

Anybody got Gold or silver markers? as you could easily draw or write on them with them colours!

great idea tho Motsey

i'll bring my markers along. where are you gonna be distributing them exactly?

not got a clue yet probally be blowing them up at clubhouse if i get there early if not then in o2 carpark and then ill be walking around with them so if u see me just ask :happy:

can somone who is going to the club house pm there number so when your all walking to the o2 i can meet u can give you a balloon each before they all go :lol:

ok an update
got the balloons printed they look real nice but the guy couldnt print mjjc logo on to back so he done design 1 onto white balloons and design 2 onto black balloons :happy:

see you guys later on tonight

An Awesome idea that worked really well
I was the girl with the grey and white waistcoat and watched you guys blow them up..
I was to shy to join in since i'm just a newbie....

Motsey your idea was awesome

i saw pics of the balloons and them being let go
it looked so cool :D

wish i could of actually been there, but im so grateful for the twitter updates

Motsey your idea was awesome

i saw pics of the balloons and them being let go
it looked so cool :D
wish i could of actually been there, but im so grateful for the twitter updates

cool i havent seen the pics's my self hope it was good, thanks to all the guys who helped out made it work great /// 2nd time was the best :happy:

An Awesome idea that worked really well
I was the girl with the grey and white waistcoat and watched you guys blow them up..
I was to shy to join in since i'm just a newbie....

aww you should of said somthing- dosnt matter your only a newbie, we all have to start somewhere

Back