FREE Balloons For the 13th @ 02!!

Motsey

Proud Member
I am currently getting some balloons printed for the 13th aka O2 Arena, im trying to source some helium to blow them up with, thats inflate not make them go bang :smile:

the current designs i have gone with are
1)
bal1.JPG

or

2)
bal2.JPG

what do you guys think?

I am not sure how many to get printed so would like to know who would like one,two,three....but dont get too greedy :lol:

also i like the MJJc logo above /\ with the 1958 at the top and forever at the bottom aswell and was considering printing that onto some balloons aswell(i dont own copyright) but not sure yet and its all depending on the price aswell

13th is on Monday!! So i have to be quick!!

_Im on the mods que thing :sad: so might seem slow replying

Last edited:
Re: Balloons For the 13th @ 02

Great idea!
Should be thousands or millions.... hehe

How much will they cost and where do we come to get one from you?

emm.. i wasnt planning on charging for them but a contribution towards the cost is more then welcome i guess just depends how many balloons i plan to get printed and how much the helium costs me which reminds me dose anyone know where i can source helium from?
Spose we could blow them up with a standard baloon pump but then they wont have the same effect.

I was thinking of getting black and white balloons and pairing them for the visual look and also in rememberance of the song "black or white" :wink:

Cool I'd love a balloon please but how to we get them? See u on Monday x

Awesome idea Motsey, I'm sure the people printing the balloons could give you some pointers as to where to find helium.
Really nice of you to not charge for them :)

thanks guy ill get the balloons sorted and then will arange a meeting point maybe club house if i can make it or at o2 where mjjc members can meet each other aswell if they didnt go to the club house

i need to source helium, i cant find it cheap anywhere yet _ its sooo expensive think we might have to warm our lungs in preperation over the weekend :wink:

how many people would roughly want balloons do you think?, im just trying to work out how mnay to get printed and how much helium i will need

i know clinton cards do helium in bottles so i dont know if u cld try there or many fancy dress shops,i would deffly love to have a balloon thay look lovely or u might be able to use a bike pump to pump em up,or there r balloon pumps as well x

thanks guy ill get the balloons sorted and then will arange a meeting point maybe club house if i can make it or at o2 where mjjc members can meet each other aswell if they didnt go to the club house

i need to source helium, i cant find it cheap anywhere yet _ its sooo expensive think we might have to warm our lungs in preperation over the weekend :wink:

how many people would roughly want balloons do you think?, im just trying to work out how mnay to get printed and how much helium i will need

I'll be at the 02, and would very much like one :D

Brilliant idea!
As said before I think most chain card shops like clintons or birthdays have their own supplies of helium but whether you can buy it there is another matter :/
Erm I think a better way would be to go to an independant party shop/fancy dress shop in your area as they'd be more willing to help you out I would of thought.

Hope this all works out!!
Should be there Monday too so looking forward to seeing these!
Perhaps if you do manage to get helium people could attach messages to them then let them go all together?
-x-

bike pump would be normal air and the balloon will sink and not stay up by it self right?

bike pump would be normal air and the balloon will sink and not stay up by it self right?

Yeah, You really do need the helium for them to go up.

Nice idea. :)

I think this is going to be a massive event - I know on facebook that there is over 1300 that have said there attending!! Maybe it would be a better budget cost to pick up the ballons from the club house? If you worked out how much it cost per baloon with helium I would happily buy one of you on the day :)

I agree. It will be massive!

Just find out how much the cost is and then we can probably figure something out.

wow great idea to have MJ balloons! I also like the idea of letting them go up into the sky with our messages. I woul love one or two, let me know how much you paid - I think its only fair that we contribute.

Aww this is a great idea. Where is the clubhouse btw? I would like a balloon, do we have to meet at the clubhouse to get one?

I agree. It will be massive!

Just find out how much the cost is and then we can probably figure something out.
Currently the ballons printing for 100 will be £30 and the helium, well currently i have located a canister to blow up 100 balloons for £65 plus the ribbon etc it will come to around £100 which works out £1 a balloon :shock:
Aww this is a great idea. Where is the clubhouse btw? I would like a balloon, do we have to meet at the clubhouse to get one?

i might not even make the club house as i am going with my mate and it depends when he is free etc but i would like to be there and would preferably like to blow the balloons up there

no you dont have to be at the club house to get a balloon but it depens how many i make and how many people want them
Im considering getting 100 made up at the moment > 50 white & 50 black

Hm, £1 per balloon is quite a bit...
especially if people don't buy them at the end and you had to spend all that money yourself.

I'd definitely buy 2 or 3, but that's not going to help that much :/

Hm, £1 per balloon is quite a bit...
especially if people don't buy them at the end and you had to spend all that money yourself.

I'd definitely buy 2 or 3, but that's not going to help that much :/

yes i know its the helium which is expensive, i just worked it out how much it is per balloon hunce the shock face lol but i think i might just take the hit > hopfully will make the place look nice :lol:

thats a beautiful idea! Be sure to take a video when you send them off in the sky!

awee this really makes me wish i could go
im so annoyed i cant :(
i really really really want to go

the curse of being too young :(

I would deffly have a few balloons for sure we could just blow them up ourselves that way no need for heluim,i know then thay cant float up but thinking it will keep the cost down then all u would need is some ribbon or something and we could even bring that with us?x

I would deffly have a few balloons for sure we could just blow them up ourselves that way no need for heluim,i know then thay cant float up but thinking it will keep the cost down then all u would need is some ribbon or something and we could even bring that with us?x

if we were to blow them up our self and tie a ribbon to them then they would just float down and we would be pulling/dragging them wont look anywhere as nice, right?

what if i brought have the helium and blew the black ones up our self and the white 1s helium and then tie the black to white will they still float? im thinking not as the non helium baloon will weigh it down

Back