Frank Dileo on Larry King

Soo.. what are they discussing? Also, Larry King: MJ-obsessed much?

Didn't catch much of it, what I did catch was when he said HE told the kids of Michael's passing, maybe it's just me but I have an issue with that. I just feel like news like that needs to come from family, someone close who will be around you still after the fact, but again, that's just me.

lol, ok so far i know about 6 mjjc poster's situation with their tvs but no one is telling me what frank is saying :lol:

edit: thanks, serenity. you always on da ball.

He said he learned about the ambulance in Michaels house from a fan that called him, he called Randy from AEG and when they went to the home but the ambulance had already left. He said that when he got there he thought Michael was going to make it but a nurse told him that Mike wasnt going to make it but they were going to continue to work on him until Katherine got there, he had to tell Katherine and the children that Michael passed away.

About the concert he said that Michael knew about the 50 shows and that he wanted to break Prince record, he also said that because of the demand of the public they could have done 85 shows. He also said that Michael was in good health and passed his exam, he knew about his problem in the past but didnt know about it now. He said he asked Michael about it but he denied it.

why is larry bringin up the accusations

tryna bring up irrelevant crap, they KNOW it's not true, but they still want to plant that seed in whoever may be watching heads. It's ridiculous, it's hard for them to fathom that "whoa, Michael just might've been this great person everyone said he was!" That doesn't sell or bring on more viewers. This is why my television stays off the majority of the time.

Oh and he also said that Katherine will do a great job with the children, he said she is a lovely person and that if he could pick a third grandmother it would be her.

Didn't catch much of it, what I did catch was when he said HE told the kids of Michael's passing, maybe it's just me but I have an issue with that. I just feel like news like that needs to come from family, someone close who will be around you still after the fact, but again, that's just me.
I agree with you... 1000000%. Tragic news like that should be left to family members like the siblings of the deceased. Like I had posted on another thread, Delio could have waited to Katherine, Jermaine or any other family member. The hospital could have put the kids in a seperate area of the hospital away from where Michael was and Dileo could have told the kids that Michael was being attended to by the doctors, even though he had passed away. It is obvious that those kids are close to the Jackson family.

He said he learned about the ambulance in Michaels house from a fan that called him, he called Randy from AEG and when they went to the home but the ambulance had already left. He said that when he got there he thought Michael was going to make it but a nurse told him that Mike wasnt going to make it but they were going to continue to work on him until Katherine got there, he had to tell Katherine and the children that Michael passed away.

About the concert he said that Michael knew about the 50 shows and that he wanted to break Prince record, he also said that because of the demand of the public they could have done 85 shows. He also said that Michael was in good health and passed his exam, he knew about his problem in the past but didnt know about it now. He said he asked Michael about it but he denied it.

dear frank, you are starting to sound rehearsed. cool story, bro.

I do too. It really was not his place to do that. He should have waited until the family got there.

Pamarella & mello right, I just can't fathom it.

Offtopic: Was that old man that used to be on the Simpsons (haven't seen it in years, don't know if he's still on there) was he based off of Larry King cuz everytime I see Larry I think of that cartoon :lol:

ok back on topic, These journalist are having a hard time with the "previous controversy" surrounding Michael dying down, Larry tried his best (IMO) to bring up random stuff but it didn't fly (from the portion I watched).

I have to wonder how some of these folks sleep at night. I mean if I do something as simple as smart off to my moms or be overly sarcastic with my siblings and hurt their feelings I have to call and apologize before I shut my eyes at night (and I'm 25 yrs old) I just can't go to sleep with a hard heart, some of these lies people spew and just how they get giddy on pure hatred is hard for me to truly understand. I know some people are just cold but personally, that's a problem.

I have to wonder how some of these folks sleep at night. I mean if I do something as simple as smart off to my moms or be overly sarcastic with my siblings and hurt their feelings I have to call and apologize before I shut my eyes at night (and I'm 25 yrs old) I just can't go to sleep with a hard heart, some of these lies people spew and just how they get giddy on pure hatred is hard for me to truly understand. I know some people are just cold but personally, that's a problem.

see the difference is, they get paid ;)

Jim Morey doesn't know Michael. He never met him. So what he thinks of him doesn't mean anything. DiLeo KNEW Michael. Michael was his friend. He can talk about him.

As far as him telling the children about their father's death, give the guy a break. He was at the hospital and probably saw the anguish on the kids faces and felt he needed to tell them something. I really don't see the problem here. If the kids wanted to know what was going on with their father, why should they be forced to wait? It was their right to know when they wanted to know. I think DiLeo did the right thing.

Back