Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale is opening up the gates to Michael Jackson's fans *Updated-pg4*

Re: Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale is opening up the gates to Michael Jackson's fans- Quote from R

back and forth..back and forth..

randy - 'i'll get forest lawn to let you all in through the gates on 25th'
fans - 'we're allowed through gates, does he mean letting fans in the mausoleum?'
tmz - 'clark gable family not happy bout randy wanting fans inside mausoleum'
forest lawn via TMZ- 'fans not welcome to loiter on top patio outside door of mausoleum.'
randy - 'they agreed to let the fans go to the mausoleum on the 25th, I'm fighting for u to let you inside the mausoleum'
forest lawn - 'gates will be still open as usual. you can go to the mausoleum but the mausoleum will remain closed.'
randy - 'I saved the day'
tabloids - 'randy jackson saved the day'
fans - 'ooh thank you randy you're so great' :smilerolleyes:

:scratch:

Actually nothing has changed has it.

beginning on June 25, the anniversary of my brother's death, fans will be able to go right up to the mausoleum and drop off flowers and pay their respects.
beginning? fans always been able to do this

Re: Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale is opening up the gates to Michael Jackson's fans- Quote from R

fans - 'we're allowed through gates, does he mean letting fans in the mausoleum?'
forest lawn via TMZ- 'fans not welcome to loiter on top patio outside door of mausoleum.'
randy - 'they agreed to let the fans go to the mausoleum on the 25th, I'm fighting for u to let you inside the mausoleum'
forest lawn - 'gates will be still open as usual. you can go to the mausoleum but the mausoleum will remain closed.'

:lmao:.....it looks as if you have summed up the whole thing Rockin..:).......as long as Randy feels important to RANDY...as far as he is concerned...nothing else matters...:rolleyes:

Some of you... :sigh:

:hysterical: u made my day Rocking .............thank u for saving my day :blinking:

Why is Randy so concerned about getting fans to his brother's dead body? That freaks me out.

Move on!

Why is Randy so concerned about getting fans to his brother's dead body? That freaks me out.

Move on!

THIS...is the million dollar question...WHY is he so concerned????. He must be up to something.....I think we will find out what it is in the future......just be ready because when it comes to Randy.....one never knows..

Lucky to those who are going there. I wanna go there, but I can't. But I can send gifts there, but I'm expecting something to arrive in the mail first and then I'll send them there.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :lmao:

:toofunny:

Interesting tidbit from Rolling Stones

According to a report on X17, Michael's younger brother Randy Jackson revealed last week that the family would allow fans to visit Michael's resting place, an entombment in a mausoleum at the Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, California, on June 25th. However, anticipating a massive wave of Jackson fans, the operators of Forest Lawn Memorial Park countered that fans would not be permitted to visit Michael's plot. TMZ reports that the Jackson family and the cemetery are in discussions to allow at least some fans to drop off flowers and pay their respects to the King of Pop.
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/17386/110846

so it's like

randy: I'm going to let you inside the mausoleum
forest lawn : we are not letting them inside the mausoleum
randy: please at least let some of them in

well, I wonder how Randy is going to choose the fans

well, I wonder how Randy is going to choose the fans

simple those who worship him , this gonna be easy for him :bored:

whoever pays the most lol none of this is gonna happen its randys games of trying to look important. i feel for the fans who go and actually think they will get in

However, anticipating a massive wave of Jackson fans, the operators of Forest Lawn Memorial Park countered that fans would not be permitted to visit Michael's plot. TMZ reports that the Jackson family and the cemetery are in discussions to allow at least some fans to drop off flowers and pay their respects to the King of Pop.
Randy is a joke. :sigh:

Randy is a pathetic looser.

:toofunny:

Yup, that's pretty much it. People were going 'this is why I love Randy.' :mello:

Interesting tidbit from Rolling Stones

According to a report on X17, Michael's younger brother Randy Jackson revealed last week that the family would allow fans to visit Michael's resting place, an entombment in a mausoleum at the Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, California, on June 25th. However, anticipating a massive wave of Jackson fans, the operators of Forest Lawn Memorial Park countered that fans would not be permitted to visit Michael's plot. TMZ reports that the Jackson family and the cemetery are in discussions to allow at least some fans to drop off flowers and pay their respects to the King of Pop.

so it's like

randy: I'm going to let you inside the mausoleum
forest lawn : we are not letting them inside the mausoleum
randy: please at least let some of them in

So where did TMZ report this?

EXCLUSIVE: Confirmed: Michael Jackson Fans Will Have Access To The Mausoleum

According to RadarOnLine
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...chael-jackson-fans-will-have-access-mausoleum

Posted on Jun 22, 2010 @ 07:06AM
91224NN1_MURPHY_B_B_GR_05.jpg

Baur-Griffin/Ramey

Fans will get the chance to get up close to the King of Pop in a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that Michael Jackson's final resting place, the Holly Terrace at Forest Lawn Memorial Park, in Glendale, California, will be opened to the public for the very first time on Friday, June 25, to mark the first anniversary of the star's tragic death.

Under the arrangement to be announced Wednesday, fans of Jackson will be allowed to pay their respects at the Great Mausoleum, where Jackson's body was interred in an elaborate marble sarcophagus last September.
It is a major milestone, because normally non-family members can't access the mausoleum where Jackson and a few other celebrities are buried, including Gone with the Wind star Clark Gable.

It promises to deliver a new element to the emotion packed one-year anniversary of his passing, with fans expected to make pilgrimages from all around the world.
Various groups, like the Justice4MJ fan group consisting of thousands of members, have announced their plans to gather at Forest Lawn for the anniversary.

"There will be a stage set up and the cemetery will be open from dawn to dusk -- seven to seven," a source told RadarOnline.com.
"The Jacksons may make an appearance and there may be a ceremony, although this may be more fan generated.
"We know someone had talked about releasing balloons, rather than anything official.
"But the big news for fans is that Holly Terrace will be open for them to pay their respects to Michael."

Forest Lawn has been working closely with the Jackson family to coordinate the commemoration.
However, the city of Los Angeles has announced it has no plans for now to issue special permits for the event, which means streets would not be closed and street vendors would not be allowed to sell memorabilia.
Jackson died June 25 after suffering cardiac arrest at his rented mansion.

He was pronounced dead at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.
Dr. Conrad Murray, Jackson's personal physician, is facing a manslaughter charge in connection to Jackson's death.

And according to TMZ -which one has the correct information?

http://www.tmz.com/

0621-mj-lawn-ex-getty-credit.jpg

Michael Jackson Anniversary Plans -- Denied!

Originally posted Jun 22nd 2010 12:23 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson fans making extravagant plans for the anniversary of his death need a Plan B -- because Forest Lawn Cemetery and cops are putting the kibosh on most of the celebration.

0621_MJ_lawn_ex_getty
A rep for Forest Lawn -- where MJ is buried -- tells TMZ fans will be allowed into the park on June 25, but not into the mausoleum itself. And the news ain't so good for these special requests:
- Releasing doves (DENIED)
- Releasing balloons (DENIED)
- Performing Jackson songs and dance routines (DENIED)

Sgt. Tom Lorenz says the Glendale PD has its own no-no list: no camping out the night before, no parking around Forest Lawn 24 hours prior, and no street vendor sales of anything ... including MJ merchandise.

The Forest Lawn rep says fans who behave will be allowed to pay their respects.

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Confirmed: Michael Jackson Fans Will Have Access To The Mausoleum

hmm thats strange. wish i could be there either way :(

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Confirmed: Michael Jackson Fans Will Have Access To The Mausoleum

According to RadarOnLine
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...chael-jackson-fans-will-have-access-mausoleum

Posted on Jun 22, 2010 @ 07:06AM
91224NN1_MURPHY_B_B_GR_05.jpg

Baur-Griffin/Ramey

Fans will get the chance to get up close to the King of Pop in a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that Michael Jackson's final resting place, the Holly Terrace at Forest Lawn Memorial Park, in Glendale, California, will be opened to the public for the very first time on Friday, June 25, to mark the first anniversary of the star's tragic death.

Under the arrangement to be announced Wednesday, fans of Jackson will be allowed to pay their respects at the Great Mausoleum, where Jackson's body was interred in an elaborate marble sarcophagus last September.
It is a major milestone, because normally non-family members can't access the mausoleum where Jackson and a few other celebrities are buried, including Gone with the Wind star Clark Gable.

It promises to deliver a new element to the emotion packed one-year anniversary of his passing, with fans expected to make pilgrimages from all around the world.
Various groups, like the Justice4MJ fan group consisting of thousands of members, have announced their plans to gather at Forest Lawn for the anniversary.

"There will be a stage set up and the cemetery will be open from dawn to dusk -- seven to seven," a source told RadarOnline.com.
"The Jacksons may make an appearance and there may be a ceremony, although this may be more fan generated.
"We know someone had talked about releasing balloons, rather than anything official.
"But the big news for fans is that Holly Terrace will be open for them to pay their respects to Michael."

Forest Lawn has been working closely with the Jackson family to coordinate the commemoration.
However, the city of Los Angeles has announced it has no plans for now to issue special permits for the event, which means streets would not be closed and street vendors would not be allowed to sell memorabilia.
Jackson died June 25 after suffering cardiac arrest at his rented mansion.

He was pronounced dead at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.
Dr. Conrad Murray, Jackson's personal physician, is facing a manslaughter charge in connection to Jackson's death.

And according to TMZ -which one has the correct information?

http://www.tmz.com/

0621-mj-lawn-ex-getty-credit.jpg

Michael Jackson Anniversary Plans -- Denied!

Originally posted Jun 22nd 2010 12:23 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson fans making extravagant plans for the anniversary of his death need a Plan B -- because Forest Lawn Cemetery and cops are putting the kibosh on most of the celebration.

0621_MJ_lawn_ex_getty
A rep for Forest Lawn -- where MJ is buried -- tells TMZ fans will be allowed into the park on June 25, but not into the mausoleum itself. And the news ain't so good for these special requests:
- Releasing doves (DENIED)
- Releasing balloons (DENIED)
- Performing Jackson songs and dance routines (DENIED)

Sgt. Tom Lorenz says the Glendale PD has its own no-no list: no camping out the night before, no parking around Forest Lawn 24 hours prior, and no street vendor sales of anything ... including MJ merchandise.

The Forest Lawn rep says fans who behave will be allowed to pay their respects.

TMZ probably due to the statement made by Sgt. Tom Lorenz, Glendale police department.

radar?mmmmmm ok Randy just wants to create a buzz just to tell fans that the evil guys of FL won't allow them in the very day.....i hope this won't turn into a circus.

radar?mmmmmm ok Randy just wants to create a buzz just to tell fans that the evil guys of FL won't allow them in the very day.....i hope this won't turn into a circus.
That's what I was thinking also, i.e. Randy Jackson is at it again!

I really wish he, or whomever else is involved, would stop playing with the fan's emotions. It's bad enough he said what he said initially and got "some" folks thinking that they would actually be allowed INSIDE Holly Terrace.

I just don't want fans to get it twisted, thinking that they will be allowed inside and have their heart's broken, when they find out they will not be allowed inside.

Playing with folks feelings at a time like this, is just mean, in my opinion!

so the title of this thread says that visiting the maus is confirmed, but it is not confirmed.

comon now, let's not be students of the media, who lie by saying one thing in their headline and another in the message body, to make MJ appear like a financially inept poor man, while he was alive..except in this case..it's about access to a place we really don't have access to, clearly, yet.

Last edited:

so the title of this thread says that visiting the maus is confirmed, but it is not confirmed.

It is a play on words, of sorts!

They like to say that "the GATES of Forest Lawn will be open." Well the gates of Forest Lawn have ALWAYS been open.

But they continue to twist those words just a bit, which will lead "some" folks to believe that the gates of Holly Terrace will be open.

Maybe the person who continues to repeat this untrue message wants to see chaos at Forest Lawn on Friday. I just don't get it!

To think that it has come to this, RadarOnline versus TMZ giving us info (conflicting) about what will occur on the 25th.

I don't think it's the estate's (Branca etc) responsibility to announce things like Forest Lawn details. Why in heaven's name is there not a designated person in charge of relaying information of this nature? It's hard to imagine there is no sort of official spokesperson that would have accurate knowledge and approval from Katherine to relay details of great interest to the fans and media.

There's just so much pressure being placed on Katherine from all sides, so unfortunate.:no:

Last edited:
Under the arrangement to be announced Wednesday,
well u will soon find out. sounds like more games by randy. hes doing everything possible to turn this into a circus

I hope balloons can be released or something nice and dignified. A major no no to the "dance routines and songs."

Well, whatever happens, I just hope all the fans behave themselves accordingly and not have the 'crazy michael jackson fans' label used against the fan base by the media.

Why do I get the feeling it's going to be madness there on Friday? :( I really really hope not. What a ridiculous thing Randy's started here...

Back