First photo of Jackson tomb revealed (NO PHOTO IN THIS THREAD).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Proud Member
The first publicly-released photo of MICHAEL JACKSON's tomb has laid to rest mystery surrounding the King of Pop's final burial site.
The Thriller legend, who passed away in June (09), was interred in a mausoleum at the Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, California on 3 September (09) in front of 200 of his closest friends and family.
The Jackson family has kept the public away from the high-security burial site - visitors must be on a pre-approved list before gaining further entry to pay respects to the late entertainer.
A photo published by the New York Post shows selected visitors are greeted by a stained-glass reproduction of da Vinci's The Last Supper before entering the tomb, adorned with flowers, framed photos, letters and other souvenirs from mourners.
Jackson's sister La Toya revealed in September (09) her brother was buried as a true showman - dressed in white pearl beads and a big gold belt. She added, "His hair was done beautifully, his makeup was done beautifully."

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/first-photo-of-jackson-tomb-revealed_1121760

Please, if you happen to see a photo, do not post it here.

Last edited:
No offense, by why would you feel the need to post this story, with or without the picture. It really makes no sense to me, because it's still unexceptable, in my opinion.

No offense, by why would you feel the need to post this story, with or without the picture. It really makes no sense to me, because it's still unexceptable, in my opinion.

Its news. It will probably get posted eventually. Some may take comfort knowing the conditions of the place where our Michael is buried. It sounds beautiful :angel:

:| I am SCARED
I really do not want to come across this. But I will NOT resist. I know if it gets out there, I'll look. :(

I read somewhere that Michael was painted with stage-makeup when laid to rest. And that he looked like a true king, like he did on stage.

Thanx for the news...

It is news and anyone can post News...if you dont agree with it...then, oh well. Pictures are not allowed on here...and if you want to see the pic, you can go to Google and see it.

I'm not trying to be rude but Thats just my opinion...

Tnx again for sharing..,

L.O.V.E.
Romi

are they talking about the photos posted on facebook or is that a photo officially released by the family?

I searched for the article (I already saw the pictures of Karen) I needed to know if this is for real.
It annoyed me to see they were calling him ***** again!

Okay.. the tomb, are they on about the photos Karen took? Cos I just got really scared then and thought they were on about the picture of Michael lying there? :unsure: Confuseeeed.com

are they talking about the photos posted on facebook or is that a photo officially released by the family?
karens picture. the resting place has alredy been posted on here many times. but the picture was taken several years ago. but its not really any different

Thanks for the heads up. I have a feeling the pictures are gonna be all over the place this week. I am going to have to be really careful when visiting other sites, I do not want to see the pictures.

I searched for the article (I already saw the pictures of Karen) I needed to know if this is for real.
It annoyed me to see they were calling him ***** again!
Ugh..well it wasn't going to last forever...besides from what I've noticed its only tabs calling him that

Thanx for the news...

It is news and anyone can post News...if you dont agree with it...then, oh well. Pictures are not allowed on here...and if you want to see the pic, you can go to Google and see it.

I'm not trying to be rude but Thats just my opinion...

Tnx again for sharing..,

L.O.V.E.
Romi
Not rude at all baby gurl. I always love reading your posts,btw.:cheeky:

I read somewhere that Michael was painted with stage-makeup when laid to rest. And that he looked like a true king, like he did on stage.

Stage makeup? I never realized his make up was different for the stage, other than the extra layer of pancake makeup.

In either case I'm sure he looked just fine.

Thanks for posting, at least this time, since it is news, we'll be able to keep the post here without the pictures.

I actually needed to see those pics, it's looks beautiful and I'm 'happy' to see where he is, despite what everbody says.

Yes it can be painful for some, but calming for others.

this is the new york post...not a trusted news source..and...this is a hot button topic that really offends too many people.

some people still don't get it. this is not about us it's about Michael, they violated his privacy yet again seriously is there anything sacred left to him anymore? Michael Jackson is not public property he's a person like you and me! I even heard fans saying they want to see him in the coffin or see his death pictures to "come to terms with it"
I hope somebody is gonna get sued in this Forest Lawn needs to do something about it

some people still don't get it. this is not about us it's about Michael, they violated his privacy yet again seriously is there anything sacred left to him anymore? Michael Jackson is not public property he's a person like you and me! I even heard fans saying they want to see him in the coffin or see his death pictures to "come to terms with it"
I hope somebody is gonna get sued in this Forest Lawn needs to do something about it

:clapping:

I saw this photo by accident on Twitter moments ago...and I am very disturbed by it. While some may find comfort in seeing it, I do not. It is too real and yet surreal. I wish I haden't seen it.

If I see any pictures of Michael from his resting place. I'll
hunt that fan down :mat:.. or Karen. WTF. :wtf: :evil::*****:

WHAT THE HELL CAN'T THE FANS & MEDIA THOSE BASTERS AT FORST,
LAWN. LET MICHAEL :angel: TO REST IN PEACE?? MORANS:bugeyed:doh:

it will depress me to no end if I ever see those pictures I have to make so much effort not to bump into them
but the pictures made me angry not only for myself but for Michael too it's like they do whatever they want with him it makes me angry especially when he can't defend himself anymore I just want people to leave him alone

I wrote a comment to the article for them to stop calling him by that name. It's so disrespectful. I am ashamed of the NY Post. I don't read that rag for a reason. As for the photo I have mixed feelings about it. It looks like a beautiful place but I'm a little disturbed that it isn't as private as it should be.

As I write this the pictures are on ET. Karen posted the pictures and other on her FB (I'm not a friend of hers but saw the pics posted on another MB). There were more pics of her with notes from a few fans. Another member said they found it funny she can call out people on her FB, but she hasn't said a word about the pics everywhere (all over the web, NY Post, ET).

I wrote a comment to the article for them to stop calling him by that name. It's so disrespectful. I am ashamed of the NY Post. I don't read that rag for a reason. As for the photo I have mixed feelings about it. It looks like a beautiful place but I'm a little disturbed that it isn't as private as it should be.

There was a post on here a while ago, a poster broughtflowers to Michael and was able to get a pic of his resting place through the window. She said one of the guys on security was saying the family are in talks to build a wall.

If I see any pictures of Michael from his resting place. I'll
hunt that fan down :mat:.. or Karen. WTF. :wtf: :evil::*****:

WHAT THE HELL CAN'T THE FANS & MEDIA THOSE BASTERS AT FORST,
LAWN. LET MICHAEL :angel: TO REST IN PEACE?? MORANS:bugeyed:doh:

Well, you won't since it's not allowed here.. so you can calm down :) :yes:

Can I say i don't like the 'morans' and 'fans' in the same message :(

On a more general note,

I hope nobody really thought his resting place would remain secret and unseen for decades and decades... Well, it's done, they are out, we have no power over it, but I'm still glad to see that it's a beautiful place for him.

Of course we were gonna see them one day, but I don't get the 'let him rest in peace' versus seing his crypt, sorry I'm maybe just being dumb, but in cemeteries you have maps to celebrities's tomb so you can pay respect to them if you want, I don't think my mom is not letting her mom rest in peace when she goes to her grave. I DO understand that Michael's crypt was suppose to be private, but.. is there really someone who thought it was possible? I mean, it was a matter of time...

with love...

Last edited:
I just saw it on Entertainment Tonight just now too. That means it will probably be on all the shows now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back