FIFTEEN YEARS without you, Michael

Dear Michael…these past 15 years already gone by, though you’ve been gone all this time, “you’re still here”! Through the power of your songs in voice! Through the visuals of your dance in videos, in movies and films. And in the heartfelt memories, in the hearts, minds and spirits of your billions of fans, all over the world! Thus, you still live! And will never die! Thus, therefore you are truly immortal! And can nor will never age! In all the minds and memories of all of us, who’ve come to see you, hear you, feel you, spiritually, and especially to those of us who came to know you personally. Your absence has been felt heavily….the void, hole and vacuum of our souls left in the music industry has been like a black hole in space…leaving darkness where your much anticipated light once shined - once illuminating the pathway to go forward, where every artist once awaited in great anticipation to know where and how to follow, leaving all to wonder in the field of the industry, searching for where you would have gone with your music, creatively. You are sorely missed, Michael. Though you are there….you are STILL HERE!!! And we love and miss you, dearly. May you continue to Heavenly rest….in peace! Your drummer, your “Foot”,Jonathan Moffett #15YearsWithoutMichaelJackson

GQ727kpbwAE3oqZ
GQ74_l-bwAAuE4k

Remembering Michael Joseph Jackson
June 25, 2024
Remembering Michael today and every day. “Michael Jackson was not an artist who comes along once in a decade, a generation, or a lifetime. He was an artist who comes along only once, period. He was driven by his hunger to learn, to constantly top himself, to be the best.” – Motown Records founder Berry Gordy. https://www.michaeljackson.com/news/remembering-michael-joseph-jackson/

I totally understand you. I was born in 2010, after he died so to me I’m not really sad on June 25th because to me he’s always been dead. I never saw him and never will (well, in heaven I will but that’s in a longgg time) but I think it’s cool you were alive when he was still here on this earth. RIP Applehead. We miss you and love you so very much.
I was born After he died so I guess it’s the same for us, but it still hurts me so much to think about how much he sufffered, and the fact that he missed out on so much

Exactly 15 years without you Michael 😔🕊️June 25, 2009 2:26 LA time

Michael, my heart breaks every time I remember I didn’t get the chance to meet you. You didn’t deserve anything that happened to you and I hope you are happy watching us from above. You have inspired me in so many ways and you still feel like my best friend even though I never met you. You have a beautiful soul and I hope to continue spreading, sharing, and listening your amazing music and kind words, and I hope to replicate it in my lifetime. I love you ❤️ 💔

Can't believe it's been 15 years already... last year it hurt a lot more than usual, but this year, despite being a somewhat significant anniversary year number... I just feel numb. I guess last year was so intense I can't muster the same sadness this time. Although there was also that shitty news the next day which totally killed any high (low?) I had...

It does still hurt some, though... knowing I can never be near him... never talk to him... fuck.

I love you, Michael.

Your music changed my life and got me through the toughest of times, even now I appreciate your talent and dedication and it's too bad I wasn't alive to see you in concert.

Thank you for sharing your God given gift and may you be up there moonwalking in heaven, God bless.

You will be vindicated, truth and justice will prevale and you will be remembered till the end of the world and even then we'll all get to see you in heaven

I'm sorry your life was rough, you gave us your all so thank you.

Yours sincerely and God bless. Mykel

As a young fan who shared this world with MJ for only six months (i was born on january 8th, 2009), June 25th does not mean so much to me as it means to many of you. But still i can’t believe i was alive at the same time as MJ, and i can’t help thinking that it could have been more than six months. But i still can’t accept the fact that i’ll never see Michael perform, i can go to hundreads of tribute shows but it will never be the same. R.I.P MJ
I was born on the august 26 2009 (I'll be 15 in a couple of months) and so I'll saddly never see him in the flesh, one of the many reasons why I wish I was born in the 20th century but let's be thankful that he was here.

15 YEARS TODAY, YOU WERE MURDERED AND THE WORLD AND I WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!!
THIS HEARTBROKEN PAIN WILL NOT EVER GO AWAY,
PEOPLE DISRESPECTING YOU STILL IN EVERY WAY!
HERE WE STAND FOR YOU WITH ALL OUR MIGHT!
YOU ARE THE ONLY REASON THIS WORLD HAD BEEN PROTECTED BY YOUR LOVE & YOUR LIGHT!!
06-25-2009 ~ INFINITY
@Michael Jackson

😭😭😭😭😭😭

Time waits for no one. The decades will pass. One by one each of us shall fade. Until one day he will be referred to as a historical figure. And we are all forgotten.

@andjustice4some

"I know there's been a lot to see today, but don't miss out on this blog of Forest Lawn with incredible pictures. For those of you who donated to @LuvInvincible 's gofundme, here's where some of your money went! Thank you to @hannahkozak and so many who put flowers at FL today."

GQ9uQHMaQAEvUb-

Back