FIFTEEN YEARS without you, Michael

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$240.00
Starting this thread as the day is approaching...

Clx6FG_XEAEIx5o

June 7 update! Here are the posters with all names up to date for the 777 Roses for Michael which will be at Holly Terrace on June 25. At the moment we have 828 roses. It's hard to get a photo with all the names lighted up but they are are beautiful and golden! Thanks to all of you for participating! I will be finalizing the total number on June 15. So much Love for Michael!!
🌹
🌹
🌹
🌹
🌹
🌹
🌹
Thanks also for the beautiful photos of Michael! They will look amazing on the buckets of roses!
Brenda Jenkyns/facebook
447599722_8154122737953193_2175213284968725006_n.jpg

I remember saying to myself every other year , can't believe it's been 2 years, 3 years 5 years already since he's passed......now it will be 15.

2009 seems like a long time ago now , it's insane. I was 21 when he died. So much has happened in the world since then.

I remember saying to myself every other year , can't believe it's been 2 years, 3 years 5 years already since he's passed......now it will be 15.

2009 seems like a long time ago now , it's insane. I was 21 when he died. So much has happened in the world since then.
2009 definitely feels like another world to me, everything has changed nowadays. I don't even know how Michael would handle living in this era, would've been interesting for sure.

Long live the King of Music & Entertainment

quick question: do we send our names and location for the board on Twitter (aka X) or anywhere specific..? sorry I've never done this before also I know it's dumb question. sorry y'all. thanks!
never mind I did it through her insta. thank you though!

Everything is ready!! We will have 1000 roses in 7 colors for Michael!!! The pictures are ready to add to the sides of the buckets. The posters have everyone’s name on them. We will be on our way on Tuesday. Thank you all so much for making this show of Love for Michael possible. I will be posting photos on June 24 when the roses arrive and of course on the 25th.
Brenda Jenkyns/facebook
🌹
🌹
🌹
🌹
🌹
🌹
🌹

448433129_8186695101362623_8863406852801046999_n.jpg

I still remember exactly where I was, when I first learned Michael had passed. I was in my bedroom, looking for celebrity pictures on my computer, and a user on a message board posted a thread saying "Michael Jackson is dead". At first, I thought it was some kind of tremendously cruel prank, but then only a few minutes later ABC News broke the story...and words don't exist to describe what happened to my heart. I flopped down on my bed and just started sobbing uncontrollably, probably for at least 30 minutes straight. Bear in mind, I never met Michael or any member of his family. I never saw him perform live either, but I was a huge fan of his music and even at the end of his life, he was still one of the biggest stars in the world. So when it was all over, I truly felt deep down that I had lost a close friend...as weird or even creepy as that may sound to some people.

Once I was able to stop crying and compose myself a little, I immediately started playing some of his CDs, just wanting to be enveloped in any positive memories and feelings of him that I had left. And I really felt for his kids, because my own father had actually left before I was even born, so I never got to know him very well. When Paris broke down sobbing at Michael's memorial, my heart was crushed all over again, for her. Fifteen years later, and the family is still dealing with endless bullshit from backstabbers like Dan Reed, Wade Robson, and James Safechuck - God knows how much I want to deck all of them in the teeth for how much hell they've caused Michael's family.

June 25, 2024, marks another year since we lost the legendary performer Michael Jackson. On this day, we celebrate Michael’s accomplishments and legacy. As we remember the “King of Pop,” let’s take a moment to highlight his unparalleled talent and how he touched many people’s lives through his music.

Born in Gary, Indiana, on August 29, 1958, Michael started his musical journey at a young age as the lead singer of his family’s group, The Jackson 5. With hits such as “ABC” and “I Want You Back,” The Jackson 5 quickly gained attention from the music industry. However, it was Michael’s solo career that catapulted him into the spotlight. His fifth studio album, “Off the Wall,” laid the foundation for his future success. In 1982, Michael released his “Thriller” album, featuring groundbreaking sound and intricate music videos, cementing his position as a global superstar.

Michael’s influence extended far beyond his music. His innovative approach to transforming music videos into mini-movies set a new standard for storytelling in music. These videos broke racial barriers on television, making networks more inclusive for black artists. Michael also made his mark within the dance community. His iconic dance move, the “moonwalk,” became a cultural staple after debuting on the 1983 Motown 25th Anniversary special.

Outside of his entertainment career, Michael was a dedicated philanthropist, supporting many charities and causes. In 1992, Michael launched his Heal the World Foundation, focusing on improving children’s lives and tackling global issues like world hunger and disease. Michael’s commitment to humanitarian work was a significant part of his legacy.

Today, fifteen years after his death, Michael’s music continues to resonate with many people. With songs like “Black or White,” “Man in the Mirror,” and “Earth Song,” Michael addressed social and environmental issues that are still relevant. As we reflect on his career, we are reminded of the inspiration Michael’s music brought to the world and the influence he continues to have, even after his passing.

As a young fan who shared this world with MJ for only six months (i was born on january 8th, 2009), June 25th does not mean so much to me as it means to many of you. But still i can’t believe i was alive at the same time as MJ, and i can’t help thinking that it could have been more than six months. But i still can’t accept the fact that i’ll never see Michael perform, i can go to hundreads of tribute shows but it will never be the same. R.I.P MJ

As a young fan who shared this world with MJ for only six months (i was born on january 8th, 2009), June 25th does not mean so much to me as it means to many of you. But still i can’t believe i was alive at the same time as MJ, and i can’t help thinking that it could have been more than six months. But i still can’t accept the fact that i’ll never see Michael perform, i can go to hundreads of tribute shows but it will never be the same. R.I.P MJ
It is an honour to read this from someone who is to young to remember Michael from when he was still with us.

I will never forget where I was when i heard the news... 😢
I was about to go to bed when I decided to check the news just before... The news flash broke that Michael had been taken to the hospital. I didn't take it seriously as it had happened before. But it prevented me from going to bed. I felt I shoulod wait a little to find out what was indeed going on. The news flash would not disappear. I remember being hooked onto the news flipping between Sky News and CNN and the fan homepage, running between the two rooms as the computer wasn't in the same room as the TV (no WIFI back then). The news started getting more serious, more specific... cardiac arrest was mentioned... coma was mentioned... one of the channels mentioned him dying... I still wouldn't take it for real, I downplayed it as being a less serious channel and again, Michael had been known for being taken to the hospital. Then Rolf Blitzer from CNN mentioned other media confirming it, but CNN hadn't confirmed it yet... I started panicking and wondering if there could be something behind it... obviously still in denial. When the said anchorman on CNN confirmed it I crushed down. I am not a cryer, nor am I hysterical, but I fell apart that evening.

Sweet Michael, I will light a blessed candle here for you, in Ireland that was once your home. We loved having you here and are proud to have afforded you some Irish hospitality. Thank you for working so hard to make this world a better place. They attacked and hurt you. They crushed you like a beautiful flower between the pages of a heavy horror novel. But your dignity and grace shone through it all.

You once said “I will die a man with no country and only God will know I’m innocent” well, dearest Michael you may have had no country in the end, but you had a warm and loving home in the hearts of each and every one of your fans. We have loved you through all the ups and downs. We grieve deeply your loss. We are a different breed, and your Army of Soldiers of Love.

Wherever you are, know that we love you just as fervently as we did when you were in this mortal realm.

Now you are our Immortal Beloved. You join the angels and saints. And most likely are conducting the heavenly host.

God Bless you Michael Jackson. You change the world.

A willow deeply scarred 🌻💔🌻💔🌻💔🌻

To my fellow fans; stay strong, stay faithful, stay fiercely loyal. Sending you all hugs and love on this hard day, from Ireland 🇮🇪 💚

Back