February 2009, 30th Anniversary of "Off The Wall"

gacechino

Proud Member
I think that this notice has not been put.:doh:

According to MJ France, in february of the next year, Off The Wall will be launch with extras,

Thanks to MJ France and Xtarlight (from the MJHideout)

According to MJ France, in february of the next year, Off The Wall will be launch with extras,

hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh:

Damn if these special editions and re-releases, call it whatever you want keep being released Michaels new album will never get released. It's getting in his way.

Thriller 25 was ok, I mean the album is legendary burtt come on.... this is beyond pathetic

well, that is NOT confirmed yet.
MJ has no plans / does not wish to work on such a project like he did for T25.

MJ has no plans / does not wish to work on such a project like he did for T25.

yeah i wouldnt expect it to be in the vain on thriller 25. just a few xtras thrown in like the special editions. and released with no real fan fare

I just hope that the "Off the Wall 30" album will not include remixes / remakes like the "Thriller 25" stuff... :mellow:

Include some demos and outtakes instead. :yes:

i would like remixes...but not those types of remixes like t25...maybe a new extended version of some songs featuring uneleaased mj vocals? :)

It was to be expected, considering the success of T25...Sony plans on keep milking the fans for as long as they can.
Obviously the project wouldn't be the same as T25, but they know we'll buy it anyway.

I'm surprised Sony isn't releasing Thriller again for OTW's 30th anniversary.

I'm surprised Sony isn't releasing Thriller again for OTW's 30th anniversary.

Good one too!!!!!!!!!!!

Sony should start getting new ideas from the forum!

Seriously...all this is beyond ridiculousness but you know what...let's buy them all! I for one keep buying all these re-releases and collecting KOP from all countries....one has to keep MJ-entertained.....

We mustn't take all this too seriously! I'm sure Michael doesn't take himself too seriously as well...! We have to laugh at ourselves...otherwise we could be missing the joke of the century!

RS

I wont be getting any more releases ever again.....its just getting beyond a joke ( IMO)
Agnes..ur totally on there with what u said! by the way looks of things, that will properly likey to happen!

*sigh* Please don't ruin my favourite album with Fergie *shudders*

I bought T25 for the remixes and DVD. OTW30 won't be a buy unless I get remixes, DVD, and something cool like.

Please don't let it get the Thriller 25 treatment

we want unreleased songs, rare footage

not bullshit remixes

Well, Sony could re-use some of the bonus cuts released on TUC and SE 2001, along wth some remixes from the 90's. I'm not sure there are lot of unreleased songs fro that era as the sessions were completed in three weeks and I think they ued / tested less tracks than they did for Thriller and albums onwards.

As far as videos go, MJ doesn't want SOOML short film to be released on DVD as he doesn't like it, and I really really doubt the set may include a Live concert video as well, mainly because it includes the Jacksons and that it's pre-Thriller related... But you never know...

I think this would be a great idea to hear unreleased tracks/Demos from the "OTW" era.But first prority has to be the completly New MJ album.

Back