Favorite Thriller song

Your favorite Thriller song?

• Total voters
Make ya mind up. :tease: :p :lol: I know, It's hard when it comes to Michael.. It all depends on what is my fave at the time. :yes:

__

It say's I have voted. :unsure: I don't remember.. Or what I picked at the time * Checks thread *

hahahaha...you caught me! you're right, it's not easy! I don't even know anymore! But I think its WBSS, then Lady in my Life...there....set in stone :lol:

The Lady in My Life - the most beautiful ballad about love. I love the way he begs :heart:

Billie jean
Such a good song and videoclip. I love the floor lightened from under...

Human Nature..it's so pretty and his voice just sounds gorgeous...I could listen to that song 50 times in a row and not get bored.

P.Y.T., i really love that song. I also love baby be mine.

Human Nature is my favourite song from Thriller although I also love WBSS, The Girl Is Mine and Billie Jean.

All wonderful! but Human Nature is off the hook! OHHH MYY GODDD and even better when he performs it live!

I vote for Billie Jean.
Billie Jean is great song;)
but I love WBSS and Human nature.

Lady in my life... the ending with the "ad-libs" is just incredible!!!! Play it loud guys!!

Yeah, and if the cut out verses had been on the song would have been even better! But of course those great sounding adlibs are still there :)

Lady In My Life! Human Nature as a close runner up.
I would also like to add that Baby Be Mine is one of my favourite tracks from the Thriller Era:)

How can one chose between all those amazing songs? :p

Probably Human Nature. The song is just... timeless. Then again, most of the songs on Thriller (if not all) are also timeless. But I don't know, there's something really special with Human Nature which makes me love it more than the rest of the tracks on one album. :D

Back