Favorite Thriller song

Your favorite Thriller song?

• Total voters
I love baby be mine. But I guess I would go with

1. Lady in my life
2. Baby be mine
3. Human nature

I voted for Beat it! Although,my favorite changes every day or so... But you have to love the guitar solo! And Michael's attitude in the video!And the jacket! Pure legend,man! :lol:

ok.. I can't choose so I'm just gonna put my top 5

1. Billie Jean
2. The Lady In My Life
3. Human Nature
4. Baby Be Mine
5. Beat It

Yea, I deff can't choose between those 5, too hard.

ok I just voted for Billie Jean. I just decided to close my eyes and whatever the cursor landed on that was what I was voting for, and surprise it landed on Billie Jean. Yea I'm a loser I know, I just couldnt choose. hahaha

Lady in My Life, that song is truly immaculate. Runners up would be human nature and WBBS.

Billie Jean and Human Nature are on an even par with me I love them both so if you will allow it I will say it is a tie :)

Julia

I am pretty much a cliché here, cuz my best "Thriller" songs are the biggest hits as well of that album and the biggest MJ´s hits ever::::

-Billy Jean) If I have to say what´s the best MJ´s song ever, only one, I say "Billy Jean"
-Thriller
-Beat it

And then another hit from that album but less favorite than the previous three
-Wanna be startign something

hard choice... why he must release albums, where every single song is a masterpiece??
The Lady In My Life, as I am just listening to it... :heart:

Billie Jean - it's just pure perfection in every single way.

closely followed by Beat It and P.Y.T for me, although the whole album is incredible.

Billie Jean. This song became classics, it is impossible to come off it, it draws you as a magnet. It is a genius sign.

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' and Beat it... in this order.

"Human Nature" and "Beat It" are my two favorite songs on this album, and I can't choose which one of them I like the most.

Last edited:
I love Billie Jean, followed by Lady in my Life....

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'...then Billie Jean

Make ya mind up. :tease: :p :lol: I know, It's hard when it comes to Michael.. It all depends on what is my fave at the time. :yes:

__

It say's I have voted. :unsure: I don't remember.. Or what I picked at the time * Checks thread *

Back