Favorite Thriller song

Your favorite Thriller song?

• Total voters

Moonwalker91

Proud Member
Mine's Billie Jean though I looove Human Nature too:)
And I like all the other ones too of course;)

Last edited:
Sooooo hard but probably Billie Jean. Its the song that in my personal experience has everyone rushing to the dance floor. But, I love all of them!

I voted for WBSS :D I love Beat It and Billie Jean, but I listen to WBSS more often :D

the lady in my life!! sucha romantic song!

Last edited:
voted for WBSS cause i thought Billie Jean would be the most voted, but my favorite is BILLIE JEAN then Wanna Be Startin' Something and then the lovely Lady In My Life and Human Nature, and then Beat It

Billie Jean is one of MJ's masterpice. For me is simply PERFECT. Nothing else needed, just perfect sound, bass, all. PERECTION AT THE HIGHEST.

but.... my personal favourite, the one I dream of MJ singing just to me... that is PYT. His voice is so young, happy and full of energy, that no matter how sad I might be, it always warms my heart. It's a wonderful happy song. I love it!

Even though I love the whole album.....I have to choose Billie Jean.......Michael is the whole package in this....the vocals and the dance sequences......just genius.....and oh yea......Michael is pure hotness too...:blush:

Mine is a tie between Human Nature and Beat It. :beatit:
My two favorite songs off the Thriller album. :wub:

PYT- I can play that song 60 times in a row and it stills sounds fresh and exciting everytime

Billie Jean is beat by like .00000000000001 percent, the second this song comes on everybody goes crazy, you cant help but dance to it.

Back