Facebook friends?

Thanks for the add guys :) also my facebook has gone crazy on me so if you cant get to my wall send me a message :D

yay!! I sent you a request. My page is pretty much crazy right now. I have had 1,100 MJ fans add me... but I like to be there. I feel Michaels love :wub:

Shayla, you've got a great FB page! Awesome videos and media always.

If anyone would like to be my Facebook friend, just send me a PM. I was planning on posting my link publicly but then started to get freaked out by the theories that MJJC was brought down intentionally, etc. But I do love having MJJC people on Facebook, so let me know if you'd like to be friends! :)

I talk about various stuff on my page including but not limited to Michael. :) I would particularly love to meet anyone who has their own artistic/creative pursuits -- I love to support fellow artists/musicians and hear what people are up to. Also, anyone who still feels sad about Michael can also friend me and I'd be happy to chat. :huggy:

Hi REDRoses, i have aded you as a friend.

Regards,

From Andrea.

Rich why is your link my profile? I just went to add you and it came up as mine how odd does this do the same for everyone else?¬?¬

That previous link that was provided is the generic one that brings everyone to their own homepage. In order to have someone friend you, one should provide the unique link (some people's are personalized and some aren't), i.e. www.facebook.com/username

Back