EXCLUSIVE - Still The King - Official world club tour 2010

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
Official web page - STILL THE KING World Club Tour 2010 - Michael Jackson Official THIS IS IT Dancers

11jaoeb.jpg

9uqbuo.jpg

the Club Tour... and I really wonder what is the purpose..., but... its about Michael and thats great, they will perform also in Prague... and the list of cities is not finished...

I hope they'll come to Israel, that's all i gotta say.
At first i was like: Without Michael- no way,
but it's actually good, it a show about him

it should be worth watching.

It seems to me that they are trying to promote their tour bu using Michael's name...Does it ever end...:(

Excuse me guys, but who are some of you to blame them for... what?
Using Michaels name?

Isnt it official=approved by Estate? ... some will never be satisfied with anything.
9azhb7.jpg

I dont like people cashing in on Michaels name yet again, thats what I dont like about it and that is just my opinion, When I went to the release off TII at HMV in London I had to leave as soon as they would let me buy my DVD, because seeing Travis Payne standing there doing the Drill with the dancers broke my heart. This was Michaels tour this was Michaels vision, I wanna see Michael doing the Drill, I wanna see Michaels tour, and that will never happen :cry: People may think I am over reacting and thats fine, but to me this is just another way to make a quick buck and to be honest I am sick off it!!!!!

If people want to see this show then that is good for them, everyone has there own mind! I just know myself personally would never want to see anything like this!!

Using Michaels name?

Isnt it official=approved by Estate? ... some will never be satisfied with anything.
9azhb7.jpg

you have to remember something..there would of never even of been a thing called This is it...had it not been for Michael Jackson..these folks here were hired to dance backup for Michael. Michael passed away...HE was the show TII. So WHY do people think that the dancers are still Entitled to not only use the name of the show that MICHAEL created..BUT,,,also use his name to promote it. ...

Using Michaels name?

9azhb7.jpg
Official in this context does not mean it's authorized. And since when is it allowed to have those children's pics in siggys thats scary to me:mello:

Personally, I think it's just Travis and the dancers way of continuing Michael's dance legacy. In the dance world, Michael's style of dance is very distinct and recognized and I heard it called by other dancers as the 'Jacksonian' style or 'very Michael-esque'.

I think we've all seen how much the dancers from TII loved and adored Michael. It was their dream to go on tour with Michael. They put in a lot of hard work to be the best for Michael and unfortunately, they never got to show the world the fruits of their labor as it was meant to be seen at a 100%. Travis has been Michael's friend and collaborator since 1992 and has been with him on two world tours. These guys aren't amateurs or just a bunch of dancers who have no connection to Michael.

I'd go and see this tour if it was anywhere near me and as long as the ticket prices were decent. IMO, Travis and the dancers are only taking what they learned from Michael and growing from there.

Official in this context does not mean it's authorized. And since when is it allowed to have those children's pics in siggys thats scary to me:mello:
MJ's children have been on TV watched by millions of people, yet we can't show a picture of them on a message board?

Using Michaels name?

9azhb7.jpg
The wording is very tricky. They are saying it's the official tour that the dancers from TII will be in. That doesn't mean it's approved by the estate. They are just saying that you won't find these dancers in another tour. It's very tricky wording on their part. I don't think MJ's estate has anything to do with this, otherwise MJ would have been featured on the website for sure.

Not interested. Obviously, they are great dancers, but if the flashmobs with Travis are any indication of what's these shows are going to be, I don't want to watch. I don't want Travis to impersonate Michael like he did it in the Drill flashmobs. It would be better if they were just an ensemble of dancers without a lead dancer at all.

Also, about it being official, I think if they had the approval from the Estate they would have mentioned it in the ad. Words "Officially approved by the Estate" are very powerful in the fan community, and of course it's not a secret to anyone in the MJ world. With those words in the ad they would gain more attention. IMO.

Not interested. Obviously, they are great dancers, but if the flashmobs with Travis are any indication of what's these shows are going to be, I don't want to watch. I don't want Travis to impersonate Michael like he did it in the Drill flashmobs. It would be better if they were just an ensemble of dancers without a lead dancer at all.

I agree with this. Travis (or anyone) taking Michael's place is something that makes me feel very uncomfortable watching it :(
It might look like there's something missing with no lead dancer, but hey, there IS something missing, big time... With Travis as lead dancer, there's still something very essential missing but it looks like they're trying to hide it.

Having said that, it might still be interesting to watch them dance. They were all chosen by Michael, Travis worked with Michael a long time, they have for sure learned a lot from him.

Personally, I think it's just Travis and the dancers way of continuing Michael's dance legacy. In the dance world, Michael's style of dance is very distinct and recognized and I heard it called by other dancers as the 'Jacksonian' style or 'very Michael-esque'.

I think we've all seen how much the dancers from TII loved and adored Michael. It was their dream to go on tour with Michael. They put in a lot of hard work to be the best for Michael and unfortunately, they never got to show the world the fruits of their labor as it was meant to be seen at a 100%. Travis has been Michael's friend and collaborator since 1992 and has been with him on two world tours. These guys aren't amateurs or just a bunch of dancers who have no connection to Michael.

I'd go and see this tour if it was anywhere near me and as long as the ticket prices were decent. IMO, Travis and the dancers are only taking what they learned from Michael and growing from there.

I agree

i agree too. theose dancers are fans as well, they want to feel close to michael, they want to continue his legacy in the dance world, they were last dancer generation to get previliege of one on one tituition and i think it will help them heal.

Wow :eek: I can't stop jumping around, I can't wait, sweden are near ;) It is so AWESOME :D

It's from an official event that has been allowed (The Grammys), so that's why he has them in his sig. Just Paparazzi and the leaked photos aren't allowed.

I agree with this. :)

Last edited:
I dont like people cashing in on Michaels name yet again, thats what I dont like about it and that is just my opinion, When I went to the release off TII at HMV in London I had to leave as soon as they would let me buy my DVD, because seeing Travis Payne standing there doing the Drill with the dancers broke my heart. This was Michaels tour this was Michaels vision, I wanna see Michael doing the Drill, I wanna see Michaels tour, and that will never happen :cry: People may think I am over reacting and thats fine, but to me this is just another way to make a quick buck and to be honest I am sick off it!!!!!

If people want to see this show then that is good for them, everyone has there own mind! I just know myself personally would never want to see anything like this!!

Couldn't agree with you more Danielle xxx

This is typical hypocrisy of some of MJs fans..., they are not able to overcome their personal pseudo issues, and they degrade some/particular official support of MJ projects to keep his legacy on...

But, ok... fans acting like this will cause that MJ legacy will disappear from the media sight... very soon, because if official project fails, who (lets say media) will be interested in supporting Michael if they are not going to see no fan support.

Instead of supporting OFFICIAL MJ projects some of you are against MJ official projects, well... good..., if Michael is not here to support his projects himself anymore, who else can do this on behalf of him?
You?

Some of you are destroying MJ legacy with this attitude creating your own MJ world full of past memories, but, its ok, its up to us, our democratic choice and decision...

Back