Exclusive: Newlywed Pics of Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley

not new pics really,but they are very clear..
they look really cute there :wub:

I swear the people at ET are a bunch of idiots!

Why declare an exclusive when everybody damn well know these pics have been out for years!

sorry ET- These pictures aren't new to us or never before seen
They have been around for ages -they are posted in most
MJ/LMP pic thread on almost every fansite :yes:

400_mjackson_lmpresley_090916_1.jpg

400_mjackson_lmpresley_090916_5.jpg

400_mjackson_lmpresley_090916_4.jpg

400_mjackson_lmpresley_090916_2.jpg
i dont know if they were or were not posted before but the pics are beautiful and tender. Lisa, really pretty, Michael had nice fine taste, and he is beautiful of course:) I love Lisas jeans

ET WTH?? :doh: Are they this desperate for ratings, they are digging out photos of mj that was on the cover of Ebony magazine....
IF they were rarely seen after that its because the media chose not to show them... not because they were lost or newly uncovered....
It's like that old Saturday Night Live sketch with Joe Piscopo (who was playing Frank Sinatra) and Eddie Murphy (Stevie Wonder). "Frank" tells "Stevie" that Ebony is a magazine nobody reads and Ivory is a soap that floats, lol. Ebony is not on the mainstream radar. It's the same as that "unseen" video interview from the old Ebony/Jet Showcase program from the 1980s.

I must be getting old if those pics are knew! LOL

Anywayz, I have that book and I didn't like it. Randy in the book insinuate that MJ might be gay. When talking about Mj as a teen to adulthood thats all he say and that others told him. He says the Billie Jean video isn't a good video, and talks about mj hanging with kids and how people said that can turn bad against him like he knew something might go down and shit and it wasn't 93 yet. WTF!

Plus, he also says that Bad failed to have any classics! LMAO YEA RIGHT! The book was more madness then magic to me! I got it on ebay for $6 dollars and I want my money back! LOL!

I Have the first issue. The 2nd issue he admits to getting most info from tabloids...that's not good and that's why I stayed clear of that one. He said he knew mj for yrs yet has that blurry late 70's pic of him and MJ as his only proof! I never understood that! He said his a fan of MJs yet he said to Diane Dimond he loved her on TV and she is a great reporter! YIKES! He also told the assistant D.A to sneedon that he did a great job on the trial against MJ. Again YIKES!

I thought the book was stupid, nosy and ridiculous and trys to hard to get stories from others and pass them on as truth I'm sure some were but not all! In one part saying things about smokey robinson and his wife and acting like that someone how effected MJ in his life...it was laughable.

Anyways, that's my opinion on this book! I bought it because fans recomended it and I regret it!

Are you serious???:bugeyed I only read the LMP and Michael Part...and it was very interesing...I didnt wanna buy it cuz the book was soooo BIG! But thankyou for telling me...I thought Randy was supposed to be fair Not push on his on ideas to the readers...:doh:

This thread isn't about the Randy book, but, I liked the book. He doesn't claim that mj told him everything.. he has various sources - lots and lots, listed at the back of the book.

There were some areas that weren't so typically 'nice', but there isn't anything terrible or negative, the book is not 'no go'. There was A LOT of positivity, about michael's charity work etc. I think it was quite fair..and he does come to the conclusion that mj was innocent of the allegations. The part about LMP and MJ at least makes people see the relationship was not a scam. I enjoyed reading it. We can't say everything in there is true 100%, but I think it would make people who don't know any better view mj in a better light.

sooooo off topic

Sorry...I didnt read the whole book...I just found out that Boarders had it so I just read the LMP and Michael part...I didnt read other parts...so again Sorry for going OFF TOPIC!

I actually feel bad for Lisa that people are once again talking about their marriage and these pictures being shown on tv. I know she is having a hard time dealing with Michael's passing (just like us).

Lol, new pics...rrrrright!

It's like when the y went EXCLUSIVE with the 3T video Why..

Hey ET! It's not because you never seen this (cause you never cared back then) that nobody else did... You're being ridiculous, you have nothing exclusive that doesn' not already exists somewhere else, you're just LATE on everything!
Just like your ''coverage' of New Moon movie.. ''follow us for an incredible inside newmoon coverage.. '' and then you always show the same interview everynight..

yeah.. so professionnal!

lol...ET....For real be Original...

Mike and LMP were really in love...For real for real...I was reading the book that is out by Randy(Michael's Biographer)--"The Magic, The Madness, The w and In the book there is a whole chapter on them and how it really was for both of them and that The "sex" was mind blowing...haha lolz...I was laughing sooo hard, I was at boarders, that i almost fell outta ma chair...

If anyone sees that book, Buy it...It has the most intimate moments of Michael...that we want to know but never got a chance too...A Lot more to read...You'll LOVE him even more...I did and I never thought i'd love him any more than I do now but Was I Wrong...

michael-jackson-the-magic-the-madne.jpg

That author is in like every mj hating programme.

LOL These arent new! Diane Demon tried to do the same thing when she showed that video of Mj at havenhurst singing and talking about louie the llama and laytoya and him sitting on the fountain together. She said, "We have never before seen footage."
Sorry you idiot but we fan have seen this for YEARS

*shakes head*

Hold on a second guys!

This thread is about ET being complete idiots lol, not about the MJ/LMP relationship or about the Taraborrelli book, so please stay on topic and don't go into conversatios that aren't allowed in MJJC.

Thanks.

Many of us have not seen these pictures.. They look cute together. :)

Exclusive? :lol:. Most fans have seen these pics dozens of times. Haha, I'm sure ET thought they had some kind of exclusive no one ever saw before though. Hillarious.

lol...ET....For real be Original...

Mike and LMP were really in love...For real for real...I was reading the book that is out by Randy(Michael's Biographer)--"The Magic, The Madness, The w and In the book there is a whole chapter on them and how it really was for both of them and that The "sex" was mind blowing...haha lolz...I was laughing sooo hard, I was at boarders, that i almost fell outta ma chair...

If anyone sees that book, Buy it...It has the most intimate moments of Michael...that we want to know but never got a chance too...A Lot more to read...You'll LOVE him even more...I did and I never thought i'd love him any more than I do now but Was I Wrong...

michael-jackson-the-magic-the-madne.jpg

I just finish reading this book with its 700 page of MJ and I enjoyed it a lot, it took me less than 2 weeks to finish it... I also have the MJ Conspirarcy Theory book to read.. Mj Is all I think and dream about these days. So reading about his just icing on the cake..

sorry ET- These pictures aren't new to us or never before seen
They have been around for ages -they are posted in most
MJ/LMP pic thread on almost every fansite

I know, right. *duh* ET!

"New" photos somehow ended up splattered on some little magazine called EBONY in October 1994 lol

f02fiq5lyoaaf2qa.jpg

A couple pics might not be so familiar. I haven't seen 'em at least.

Did you see the painting? I can't post it here. You can find it on the photographer's website. The painting is interesting. I am curious. What does Lisa think of the painting.

Did you see the painting? I can't post it here. You can find it on the photographer's website. The painting is interesting. I am curious. What does Lisa think of the painting.

Here is Dick Z's tribute painting:

homagekop85.jpg

Dick Z. is talented; it looks very realistic. I wonder what made him decide to put LMP's eyes in the picture. Also what made him draw MJ holding a ray of light (?) next to ET?

I guess its inspired by this:

133_3892_ucp.jpg

But I wonder why he included ET. Or LMP's eyes for that matter.

Here is Dick Z's tribute painting:

homagekop85.jpg

Dick Z. is talented; it looks very realistic. I wonder what made him decide to put LMP's eyes in the picture. Also what made him draw MJ holding a ray of light (?) next to ET?

I guess its inspired by this:

133_3892_ucp.jpg

But I wonder why he included ET. Or LMP's eyes for that matter.

My guess is he was trying to incorporate all the photos he took of Michael. And one was with ET and another set was with Lisa. So he wanted to keep those themes. No other way to do that then to put ET and Lisa in there. But my thing is if he was going to put ET's full face why not put Lisa's full face?? I think they are friendly because there is a quote from her on his website about him always catching her "true essence".

THAT IS ONE WEIRD PAINTING lol!

I actually thought the same thing!! It is nice but kinda weird with Lisa's eyes and ET in there.

Back