Exclusive: Newlywed Pics of Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley

rockstar

Proud Member
Portrait artist Dick Zimmerman is opening up his archive to ET and sharing exclusive, never-before-seen pics of the King of Pop and his ex-wife Lisa Marie Presley in 1994. Of the relationship between the music royalty, Zimmerman told ET, "The relationship, in my opinion, what I observed, was real."

The couple posed in Donald Trump's suite at New York's Turmp Tower. Zimmerman, whose work can be seen at www.DickZimmerman.com, said that the pair shared a true mutual affection: "They were very cozy with each other. ... It was just two people that really cared about each other having fun."

there is pictures")
here is link:http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/09/78699/index.html

sorry ET- These pictures aren't new to us or never before seen
They have been around for ages -they are posted in most
MJ/LMP pic thread on almost every fansite :yes:

400_mjackson_lmpresley_090916_1.jpg

400_mjackson_lmpresley_090916_5.jpg

400_mjackson_lmpresley_090916_4.jpg

400_mjackson_lmpresley_090916_2.jpg

:lol: @ ET claiming these pictures are "exclusive" and "never before-seen". These were in JET magazine when they were married. But the third one at the ET link; I don't think I've seen that before. Very likely that's just me lol.

EDIT: Dick Z is doing a special tribute montage painting to MJ which will be unveiled during a two part segment on ET. His website says: "This oil painted montage was created from three individual Dick Zimmerman photographic sessions with Michael Jackson throughout the fifteen years of their working and social relationship. The three sessions, in sequence, are the Thriller album cover, Steven Spielberg's ET album narrated by Michael Jackson, and the exclusive wedding portraits of Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley."

That's probably the only never before seen thing Dick Z. has relating to Mike lol.

Last edited:
"Never before seen pictures"; eh? :doh: :lol: Maybe "never before seen in the media in 2009". :rolleyes: Gosh..."anything for money", I guess. Like, trying to get ratings to show 15 year old photos. :doh:

ET WTH?? :doh: Are they this desperate for ratings, they are digging out photos of mj that was on the cover of Ebony magazine....
IF they were rarely seen after that its because the media chose not to show them... not because they were lost or newly uncovered....

I was just about to say... "ummm.. where are these NEW pictures theyre talking about?"
LoL I remember having these laying around my room when they FIRST came out

oh god stop posting stuff from ET/the insider
its a stupid pointless show with crazy fake stories every day
it gives tabloids a bad name

Exclusive? Are you kidding me? Anyone who was alive during that time knew these pics were taken.

lol...ET....For real be Original...

Mike and LMP were really in love...For real for real...I was reading the book that is out by Randy(Michael's Biographer)--"The Magic, The Madness, The w and In the book there is a whole chapter on them and how it really was for both of them and that The "sex" was mind blowing...haha lolz...I was laughing sooo hard, I was at boarders, that i almost fell outta ma chair...

If anyone sees that book, Buy it...It has the most intimate moments of Michael...that we want to know but never got a chance too...A Lot more to read...You'll LOVE him even more...I did and I never thought i'd love him any more than I do now but Was I Wrong...

michael-jackson-the-magic-the-madne.jpg

I hadn't seen these EXACT photos, but I had seen others from that same photo shoot. Media would never have showed these cos they portray Michael as a normal, loving, heterosexual man and husband.

lol...ET....For real be Original...

Mike and LMP were really in love...For real for real...I was reading the book that is out by Randy(Michael's Biographer)--"The Magic, The Madness, The w and In the book there is a whole chapter on them and how it really was for both of them and that The "sex" was mind blowing...haha lolz...I was laughing sooo hard, I was at boarders, that i almost fell outta ma chair...

If anyone sees that book, Buy it...It has the most intimate moments of Michael...that we want to know but never got a chance too...A Lot more to read...You'll LOVE him even more...I did and I never thought i'd love him any more than I do now but Was I Wrong...

michael-jackson-the-magic-the-madne.jpg

I must be getting old if those pics are knew! LOL

Anywayz, I have that book and I didn't like it. Randy in the book insinuate that MJ might be gay. When talking about Mj as a teen to adulthood thats all he say and that others told him. He says the Billie Jean video isn't a good video, and talks about mj hanging with kids and how people said that can turn bad against him like he knew something might go down and shit and it wasn't 93 yet. WTF!

Plus, he also says that Bad failed to have any classics! LMAO YEA RIGHT! The book was more madness then magic to me! I got it on ebay for $6 dollars and I want my money back! LOL!

I Have the first issue. The 2nd issue he admits to getting most info from tabloids...that's not good and that's why I stayed clear of that one. He said he knew mj for yrs yet has that blurry late 70's pic of him and MJ as his only proof! I never understood that! He said his a fan of MJs yet he said to Diane Dimond he loved her on TV and she is a great reporter! YIKES! He also told the assistant D.A to sneedon that he did a great job on the trial against MJ. Again YIKES!

I thought the book was stupid, nosy and ridiculous and trys to hard to get stories from others and pass them on as truth I'm sure some were but not all! In one part saying things about smokey robinson and his wife and acting like that someone how effected MJ in his life...it was laughable.

Anyways, that's my opinion on this book! I bought it because fans recomended it and I regret it!

Yeah, right. What you've all are saying too, those are not exclusive and certainly not unseen before! Even I've seen those and more from the same photoshoot. They are beautiful pics. :wub: I didn't know they were taken in the Trump Tower, so there's a bit of new information for me after all.

Anywayz, I have that book and I didn't like it. Randy in the book insinuate that MJ might be gay. When talking about Mj as a teen to adulthood thats all he say and that others told him. He says the Billie Jean video isn't a good video, and talks about mj hanging with kids and how people said that can turn bad against him like he knew something might go down and shit and it wasn't 93 yet. WTF!

Plus, he also says that Bad failed to have any classics! LMAO YEA RIGHT! The book was more madness then magic to me! I got it on ebay for $6 dollars and I want my money back! LOL!

I Have the first issue. The 2nd issue he admits to getting most info from tabloids...that's not good and that's why I stayed clear of that one. He said he knew mj for yrs yet has that blurry late 70's pic of him and MJ as his only proof! I never understood that! He said his a fan of MJs yet he said to Diane Dimond he loved her on TV and she is a great reporter! YIKES! He also told the assistant D.A to sneedon that he did a great job on the trial against MJ. Again YIKES!

I thought the book was stupid, nosy and ridiculous and trys to hard to get stories from others and pass them on as truth I'm sure some were but not all! In one part saying things about smokey robinson and his wife and acting like that someone how effected MJ in his life...it was laughable.

Anyways, that's my opinion on this book! I bought it because fans recomended it and I regret it!

I agree, I thought the book was crap. Well, not all of it, I think there is a bit of truth in the early years, but certainly not the latter part of the book. I find it very hard to believe that either Michael or Lisa Marie talked to this guy about their sex life. Or their intimate marriage details. There's a lot of "i think this happened" in there.

The book is filled with 'quotes' and not "quotes"...in other words, people have said something and he's tried to recall the whole scenario as best as possible. And I don't buy anything involving Elizabeth Taylor, quote wise, in her view. She would never discuss details of Michael.

there is way too much private detailing, that Michael would never have talked about, and I don't believe anything 100% about Michael unless it comes out of his mouth. clearly, not all this book is about things that Michael has said, rather what other people have claimed to happen.

Oh, and love the Michael and Lisa Marie pics :) But yes, certainly not an exclusive!

Oh boy,another reason to laugh at their stupid asses. New unseen photos?
Hahahaha...new yeah...how come we all have seen this years ago?

I read the 2003 publication version from the bookstore. It was indeed a very interesting book and I really enjoyed it. However, most stories is pretty much fictional to make it sound more interesting although they are mostly unbias. That's what a story-writer do anyway.
I didn't know Randy praised Sneedon's efforts on the trail! His website said that he was in the trail the whole time and was sitting at MJ's side. I guess sitting at MJ's side doesn't mean he is supporting MJ. Rather, he just wants more stories to write for his book although the book explained how MJ was a victim of the accussers.
I won't recomend MJ fans to buy that book, but certainly try to read it from the bookstore or library.

Definitely not new pictures but they sure look cute together and Mike looks great there! ( For real......of course they were truly in love, I never doubted that for a millisecond).

This thread isn't about the Randy book, but, I liked the book. He doesn't claim that mj told him everything.. he has various sources - lots and lots, listed at the back of the book.

There were some areas that weren't so typically 'nice', but there isn't anything terrible or negative, the book is not 'no go'. There was A LOT of positivity, about michael's charity work etc. I think it was quite fair..and he does come to the conclusion that mj was innocent of the allegations. The part about LMP and MJ at least makes people see the relationship was not a scam. I enjoyed reading it. We can't say everything in there is true 100%, but I think it would make people who don't know any better view mj in a better light.

sooooo off topic

I agree, I thought the book was crap. Well, not all of it, I think there is a bit of truth in the early years, but certainly not the latter part of the book. I find it very hard to believe that either Michael or Lisa Marie talked to this guy about their sex life. Or their intimate marriage details. There's a lot of "i think this happened" in there.

The book is filled with 'quotes' and not "quotes"...in other words, people have said something and he's tried to recall the whole scenario as best as possible. And I don't buy anything involving Elizabeth Taylor, quote wise, in her view. She would never discuss details of Michael.

there is way too much private detailing, that Michael would never have talked about, and I don't believe anything 100% about Michael unless it comes out of his mouth. clearly, not all this book is about things that Michael has said, rather what other people have claimed to happen.

Oh, and love the Michael and Lisa Marie pics :) But yes, certainly not an exclusive!

Back