EXCLUSIVE: Metatron to Release Michael Jackson HIStory Concert on All Mobile Platforms

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
Metatron to Release Michael Jackson HIStory Concert on All Mobile Platforms
Metatron to Release Michael Jackson HIStory Concert on All Mobile Platforms
appMovie Contains Exclusive Material, Not Previously Released in the United States
March 05, 2010: 04:14 PM ET

marketwire_logo.gif

Metatron Inc. (PINKSHEETS: MRNJ) today announced that it will release the appMovie "Michael Jackson HIStory World Tour Live" concert on iTunes, Android and Blackberry under license from Soul Legends Ltd and Darryl Payne Productions Inc.

The concert was recorded from the third and final world concert tour by Michael Jackson as a solo artist. The tour, which grossed a total of $165 million, included a total of 82 concerts with a record-breaking attendance of 4,500,000 fans. Never before seen in the US, this is the first and only High-Definition recording of Michael Jackson performing all of his hits live. Recorded while he was at the peak of his career, Jackson puts on an amazing performance. The video quality is extremely high, was shot with fifty cameras and is 2-1/2 hours in length. This app also contains 500 rare pictures.

Joe Riehl, CEO of Metatron said, "Michael Jackson is the most successful entertainer of all time and his music and videos continue to be top sales performers in all formats. This concert video is exclusive to our subsidiary i-Mobilize and has not been released in any format in the United States until now. We are proud to be the first to release this incredible video from one of the world's truly great all-time performers."

About Michael Jackson HIStory World Tour Live

Michael Jackson.
, referred to as the King of Pop, is recognized as the most successful entertainer of all time, and one of the most influential. His 1982 album Thriller sold more than 110 million copies, and remains the best-selling album ever; while several of his other albums rank among the world's best-sellers. 17 number-one singles in the US (including four as a member of The Jackson 5); and estimated world sales of over 780 million records,[ making him one of the best-selling recording artists ever.

SET LIST: Intro Scream They Don't Care About Us In The Closet Wanna Be Startin' Something Stranger In Moscow Smooth Criminal You Are Not Alone I Want You Back The Love You Save I'll Be There Billie Jean Thriller Beat It Blood On The Dancing Floor Dangerous Black Or White Earth Song We Are The World Heal The World History

About Metatron Inc.

Metatron Inc. is a diversified internet holding company with a mission to harness the power of today's online and wireless consumer interactivity to make daily life easier, more productive and more entertaining for people all over the world. For more information on the Company, please visit Metatron.

Forward-Looking Statements

Any statements made in this press release which are not historical facts contain certain forward-looking statements, as such term is defined in the Private Litigation Reform Act of 1995, concerning potential developments affecting the business, prospects, financial condition and other aspects of the company to which this release pertains. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause our actual results of the specific items described in this release, and the company's operations generally, to differ materially from what is projected in such forward-looking statements. Although such statements are based upon the best judgments of management of the company as of the date of this release, significant deviations in magnitude, timing and other factors may result from business risks and uncertainties including, without limitation, the company's dependence on third parties, general market and economic conditions, technical factors, the availability of outside capital, receipt of revenues and other factors, many of which are beyond the control of the company. Although we believe that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, we cannot guarantee future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. Moreover, neither we nor any other person assumes responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of such statements, and we disclaim any obligation to update information contained in any forward-looking statement.

Last edited:
I think that its perhaps one of the greatest promotions for HIStory album (absolutely underrated album) and concert...

Its better than nothing...

Munich was officially presented on TV... so, probably..., but it was cool..., Id prefer the Prague opening concert... with these 135k fans there...

remember, US fans and people in fact have never had a chance to see it...., so... for US market its really cool, I guess...

Last edited:
Munich was officially presented on TV... so, probably..., but it was cool..., Id prefer the Prague opening concert... with that 135k fans there...
Oh yea it's cool that it's getting some kind of release, like you said, better than nothing. However it's down my list of preferred HIStory tour concerts to get a release

Oh yea it's cool that it's getting some kind of release, like you said, better than nothing. However it's down my list of preferred HIStory tour concerts to get a release

I gotta agree. This would not be my first choice of concert or tour - but am hopeful this can only mean others will be released.

I don't get this, why release for some mobilephone app? I haz confuzed

I'm confused too...seems kinda random. Is it an official release?

how can we tell if its in HD if its only for a mobile phone ? way too small to even tell

I love the HIStory tour, although there wasn't as much live singing as we would have wanted the dancing and performances were AMAZING. I have to say an unreleased HD concert from the Victory tour or BAD 88 would be better, but Im happy for this :)

It's a step in the right direction! :D DVD release will follow hopefully!

For those asking about it being for mobiles and such, in the iTunes store chances are that it may come at a 720p minimum if we're lucky because they have their content available to be used on computers and the Apple TV.

Hopefully this will be released on DVD.

Personally I'd rather see the Bad tour released. At least for that tour, it was 100% live.

It would be great to have this. I hope it will be available around the world.

i wonder if there'd be any live vocals instead of the playback...highly unlikely though

Personally I'd rather see the Bad tour released. At least for that tour, it was 100% live.

No it wasn't.

Only the first leg of the Tour in 1987 had 100% live vocals. In 1988/'89, Bad was playback, TWYMMF was playback (except at least one Kansas show in February) and Smooth Criminal was playback (at least one MSG show in March '88 was live).

Blood on the dancing floor?

Looks like these guys have put some work into this.

Are they nuts?I want bad tour.I don't need another playback HIStory SHOW.And if it's Munich... OMG.

I saw him at Wembley during the HIStory tour :cry:

So will be available in the UK at all? Don't know how I'll be if it's released on DVD :cry:

his voice was not good in munich :( is munich the one they are gonna release ?

Back