Eminem's Relapse Tracklist Leaks!!

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
"Hello" is a awesome too. Basically the only songs I don't like are 3 AM because of his horrible accent and the beat aint too neat at all. And I dislike Old times sake too, the beat is too simple, might grow on me. Crack a bottle has an awesome beat , but 50 Cent really ruins it..his verse is horrible, even he can do much better.

Lyrically Em really is back, MUCH better than Encore. Production is amazing , except for the two songs i mentioned. Dre really is showing what he can do. I love Deja Vu, Stay Wide Awake and Underground....great album.
Yeah I don't get why he is using that accent more on this album cus yeah at times it gets annoying on "3 A.M." but anyways I love "Hello" aswell and I also like the beat on "Medicine Ball" and I like "Old Time's Sake" cus it's been quite a while since we heard from Dre and with so many delays on "Detox" this the only way to hear new stuff from him. I also forgot to add I love the chilling sound on "Stay Wide Awake".

Last edited:
I bought this online a few days ago and it just came...listening through now for the first time.
I too don't like the accent on 3AM. Kind of annoying by the end of the track. Have to say so far I do like it though! I reckon after a few listens I'm gonna really like it. I'm liking the vibe it has. Better than Encore.

This accent...I dunno :\

HOLY SH!TTT!!! LMAOOOO!!!! Nick Tell em...lolz. My goodness. Michael told him off nicely in 2003. But NICK Is bringing it HOME!!!

if some like Eminem...sorry but really, its sad. ANd Nick...I dont know wat to say...What they're both doing is negative(insulting eachother) but still...

What is it with people here thinking they can tell each other what to and what not to like? Seriously, it really pisses me off. If we were all the same the world would sure be a boring place.

Live and let live, y'know?

Ahhh! Jay-Z and Eminem yesterday performing one of my FAVORITE songs:

Here's the song in good quality if you haven't heard it before:

I find Em's 2nd verse particularly amazing.

See I'm a poet to some, a regular modern day Shakespeare
Jesus Christ the King of these Latter Day Saints here
To shatter the picture in which of that as they paint me
as a monger of hate and Satan a scatter-brained atheist
But that ain't the case, see it's a matter of taste
We as a people decide if Shady's as bad as they say he is
Or is he the latter - a gateway to escape?
Media scapegoat, who they can be mad at today
See it's easy as cake, simple as whistlin Dixie
while I'm wavin the pistol at sixty Christians against me
Go to war with the Morons, take a bath with the Catholics
in holy water - no wonder they try to hold me under longer
I'm a motherfuckin spiteful, DELIGHTFUL eyeful
The new Ice Cube - motherfuckers HATE to like you
What did I do? (huh?) I'm just a kid from the gutter
makin this butter off these bloodsuckers, cause I'm a muh'fuckin Renegade...

I used to listen to Em a lot when I was younger.
I think his first two albums are good works actually!
After the MM LP he lost it. Can't listen to him anymore longer... last single is so stupid.

I used to listen to Em a lot when I was younger.
I think his first two albums are good works actually!
After the MM LP he lost it. Can't listen to him anymore longer... last single is so stupid.

The Eminem Show was great too. After that he kinda lost. Encore and Relapse aren't up to the standard of his first three records. But I still think he's better than most rappers out there. And Relapse is still enjoyable even if it isn't as good as Slim Shady, Marshal Mathers or The Eminem Show.

The Eminem Show was great too. After that he kinda lost. Encore and Relapse aren't up to the standard of his first three records. But I still think he's better than most rappers out there. And Relapse is still enjoyable even if it isn't as good as Slim Shady, Marshal Mathers or The Eminem Show.

I didn't like it very much, but it was better than the last records... I think or hope there are better rapper than him, otherwise rap would be deeply dead.

Back