Eminem's Relapse Tracklist Leaks!!

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
Relapse tracklist leaks

The tracklist of Eminem’s highly anticipated next studio album, Relapse, has leaked onto the internet early. The tracklist corresponds with an iTunes advertisement stating the release of Eminem’s singles: Old Times Sake (ft. Dr. Dre) and Beautiful which are to be release respectively may 5th and may 12th.The traclist for Eminem’s Relapse is as follows:

01) Dr. West (Skit)
02) 3am
03) My Mom
04) Insane
05) Bagpipes From Baghdad
06) Hello
07) Tonya (Skit)
08) Same Song & Dance
09) We Made You
10) Medicine Ball
11) Paul (Skit)
12) Stay Wide Awake
13) Old Time’s Sake f. Dr. Dre
14) Must Be The Ganja
15) Mr. Mathers
16) Deja
17) Beautiful
18) Crack A Bottle f. Dr. Dre & 50 Cent
19) Steve Berman (Skit)
20) Underground/Ken Kaniff

Relapse is to be released on May 19th worldwide.

Basically 16 full songs. As long as he ain't using that weird accent on every song, i think we have something to look forward to.

Thank god there's no "Curtains Up" skits like there have been on the last 3 released albums! I would have to slap him if he did that again! lol

Lmao, glad to see a Paul skit - I love how they're always him calling Eminem about a lawsuit or something.

I can apreciate Eminem again. I have to be honest...i was 'hating' on him very badly when he came with Just lose it...and not because the song flat out sucked, but because he was kicking a man who already was 'down' . He was in a very very bad moment in his life and than here comes Eminem kicking him even more...making fun of him, in not even afunny way but a very disrespectful and disgusting way.

^I agree - although I've always liked Eminem's music and consider myself a pretty big fan, I didn't like the "Just Lose It" thing either. Every time I tell people that, I get the "Oh, you're just an oversensitive MJ fan!!!" thing, but I don't think that's the case =/ Like you said, he was kicking someone who was already down and juggling a lot of hardships at once. I hate when other people don't understand that.

However, I'm excited for Em's new record - I hope it's more impressive than 'Encore' was.

Encore was very dissapointing, a few good songs but so many 'meh' ones. You know...
Em also mocked the 'baby dangling' incident a few years back. Don't know if it's true, but even MJ said he could laugh about that...or his spokesperson.

But Just lose it was simply going way too far...with the children, with the hair catching fire, come on now.

^Yeah, the dangling incident was in one his music videos, I believe. "Without Me", maybe?

I agree - I really can't tolerate jokes about the molestation stuff, because.. it's just not funny. That's the crap that's ruined Michael's image in the public eye, and I wish people would just let it go away.

The songs I liked most from Encore were "Evil Deeds", "Big Weenie" and "Encore" :yes:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uCcJeLLw0HY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uCcJeLLw0HY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Whoa, that was so creepy! But awesome!

And I see he's got his hair back to it's natural color - that's cool.

That music video looks awesome.

I'm still looking forward to this album even though I didn't think We Made You and Crack a Bottle were any good and I'm already getting sick of the voice he seems to be using on this album. There's still hope. At least 3AM is half decent. I like everything about it except the voice. Though I heard he was trying to imitate the serial killer's voice from Silence of the Lambs. Which is at least interesting and hopefully means he'll just be using that voice in this song. But then, he uses the same accent in We Made You. I don't know. I just hope he does use his natural voice on some of the songs.

Oh boy, Ken Kaniff from Connecticut is making a comeback too. He's interesting :trish:

I'm not really impressed with any of the singles that have released thus far, but I bet the next single with Dre and some of the other album cuts will be great. Very few of his serious-toned songs disappoint me.

Oh boy, Ken Kaniff from Connecticut is making a comeback too. He's interesting :trish:

LMAO, I love Ken. One of my all time fave Em skits is from "The Slim Shady LP" when Ken called Em - "Ken Kaniff.. from Connecticut. You little bitch." LOL.

Presenting the official music video for the single "3 A.M." it debuted on Cinemax last night but for those who don't pay for that channel here it is on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddGynF6Wzxk&fmt=18
Wow! That is awesome. I loved it. One of his best videos. No, it is his best video ever. Really top job. And you know, I complained about the song before because of his voice. I'm not that annoyed by it anymore. I don't know if I've just got used to it or if the original leak wasn't mastered properly but this version is so the voice is more isolated and sounds better. But it's a good song and a great video.

Not a bad video! I'm not an Eminem fan by any standards, but it feels better that he's back again with a new album. Reminds me of when he dropped his first album and all the hype that went with it.

Not a bad video! I'm not an Eminem fan by any standards, but it feels better that he's back again with a new album. Reminds me of when he dropped his first album and all the hype that went with it.

hmmm...let me be a psychoanalyst and find out how a complete non fan feels good about something from that artist..:lol:

but...it's true..talent is talent.

hmmm...let me be a psychoanalyst and find out how a complete non fan feels good about something from that artist..:lol:

but...it's true..talent is talent.

LOL! Hey!!!! :lol: Yea, I know.....sounds weird. But I own none of his albums and I rarely listen to him. So I guess I classify that as a "non-fan". But I occasionally hear his songs on the radio, and I did shamelessly listen to "The Real Slim Shady" a lot when that song was out. In fact, that's the only song I know most of the words to.

But yea, talent is talent. And he has something that people obviously like. He's somewhat a "real" artist in my eyes in that he is very original. Just a little in your face at times though. Eh, I mostly like the dude. Can't lie.

01) Dr. West (Skit)
02) 3am
03) My Mom
04) Insane
05) Bagpipes From Baghdad
06) Hello
07) Tonya (Skit)
08) Same Song & Dance
09) We Made You
10) Medicine Ball
11) Paul (Skit)
12) Stay Wide Awake
13) Old Time’s Sake f. Dr. Dre
14) Must Be The Ganja
15) Mr. Mathers
16) Deja
17) Beautiful
18) Crack A Bottle f. Dr. Dre & 50 Cent
19) Steve Berman (Skit)
20) Underground/Ken Kaniff

...curious about those songs...

"Old Time's Sake" is off the hook! I love it. And even though Eminem is using that voice that I'm now sure he's using for the whole record, he sounds great and his flow was incredible. The beat was so old-school bad-ass. Now I'm so glad Dre produced this whole album.

It's okay to me. I'm not really feeling the singles. Maybe it's because he's been gone for five years with only a couple of bit songs in between, but I was expecting more. Hopefully the album as a whole works out well. The songs are enjoyable and all, I was just dying to hear a track that would rip into me and make me go "Em is Back!" but I haven't got that feeling yet.

Bah, I didn't feel Encore much either and it grew on me so we'll see.

I saw the video for Crack A Bottle on tv the other day and I noticed that the style of voice he was using to rap in was different from his past releases. If I had heard the song without seeing the video then I don't think I would have known it was Eminem.

...INSANE!!!!

CRAZY SLIM SHADY IS BACK!!! Lmao this song is AMAZING!
3AM is quality too. We Made You & Crack a Bottle are jokes!

"Then he played ping pong with his own ding dong that motherfuc*er got nuts like king kong"

Back