Elton John Ok, out of hospital now.

Last edited:
Re: Elton John In Hospital

Are some of y'all talking about this picture:
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss234/kawaiichan1989/Michael%20Jackson%20Pics/17csox.jpg
Had to dig in my photobucket to find. I just love finding rare pictures to save.
Sorry for being off topic. :blush:
I am so glad that he's okay, I don't want another shock in my life after Mike.

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I've been looking for that for SO FRIGGIN LONG!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! :wild: :wild:
Thank you SO MUCH for posting that!!!! :clapping:
I just love love love pics with both Michael and Elton :wub:
You have no idea, you totally made my day! :D
Thanks again :cheeky:

Yes, I feel this way about all of the artists I admire; I wish they would take the time off when needed. I guess the driving ambition that gets them to where they are also makes it difficult to stop and relax. And also when they are super successful the schedules are laid out so far in advance and employ so many other people. One of my musical theatre heroes is Andrew Lloyd Webber -- who has recently been diagnosed with prostate cancer and is getting treated and not doing any work until the new year -- and I am so grateful that he is taking the time out to recover and not doing work until the start of 2010.

I am so happy EJ is well again. Reghead, I'm also glad we got to meet in this thread although the circumstances didn't start out as happy. Also I adore your siggy with the EJ/MJ photo and your additions of the albums down the sides! :)

Yes, I read about ALW, I hope he gets through it all okay. I'm glad he's taking the time off, it's the only way to really heal. Your body just can't rest when you are constantly working.

Yeah I'm happy and relieved! I know I think it's really cool to run into another MJ/EJ fan. There aren't all that many of them out there... Ha thanks! I made that siggy in 2004 when I was an MJNO member and running my own EJ board at that time as well, so it served a dual purpose. I thought I'd lost it as I haven't seen it for years, but found it hiding in a random miscellaneous folder on my server while clearing it out the other day and was like.... OMG! :wild:

Who could not love Elton?! The man is brilliant, an incredibly lasting legend. He was a great friend to Michael in difficult times and I'm grateful.
There's the most beautiful scene in the film Almost Famous where a rock band and its entourage are on its bus. They've been fighting and are silent and depressed. One of them starts singing "Tiny Dancer", and one by one they all join in, and become radiantly transformed by the music.
His music unites globally in a way very reminiscent of Michael.

Yeah he's an amazing musician as well. I am very very greatful for Elton helping Michael when he needed it. Elton went through similar things himself and I think was more than willing to help out. I think the only thing EJ was dissapointed with when it came to MJ was that MJ settled the '93 case, instead of fighting like he did in the 80's.

I assume they got on well, they had a lot in common in their tastes, especially art, fashion and music. Elton is like an open book with paintings and photography and so was Michael. Can you imagine the convos they probably had??

Last edited:
Back