Ebony Michael Jackson's special tribute magazine

wow that cover is beautiful! MJ has the most amazing smile ever!

It will be like the Obama or Mrs. Obama special dedicated to the person on the cover. It should be very good. I'm looking forward to it.

Amazing photo. So do we know if the whole issue is dedicated to him or is it just an article?

That cover's gorgeous! *_* I didn't think that picture was in color. I MUST get it.

I think all the covers are nice but I just can not handle a book saying Michael is dead right now nor can I handle seeing 1958-2009. It sends me into crazy.

this sounds like it is going to be great. i'm going to B&N tomorrow to check out rolling stone and I'll see if this is there. I don't want to pay $6 for shipping if I can avoid it. Doesn't seem to be many fans here anyway.

I was wondering if we can find it in bookstores too... 6$ for shipping is a bit pricey...

I preordered. Man they said it might take up to 6 weeks for the order to be process because of very high demand!

is it possible that whsmith in the uk could order this ?

So if there's such a big demand on the preorders who knows if we'll get it in stores?
Darn it, my credit card bill is so high already... :-(

I wonder if it will be a bigger format, I think ebony is smaller than regular mags isn't it?

The magazine is full size, just like his last Ebony cover back in Dec. of 07 i believe. I bought it, and like a week after it got water damage and it got wrecked. I loved that issue, and now its a collecter's item that i have destroyed forever, even if i wanted to get it back, ebays got it on there for like hundreds of dollars. I will def buy this new magazine and keep it safe...lol. I'm sure it will be just as great as 07's...

i guess it is new... maybe they have more interviews? ebony and mj had a long friendship.
Tell me about it. :)

ebonymag.jpg

Wow, this sounds like a really beautiful issue. I'm going to Barnes and Noble tomorrow, so I'll keep an eye out for it in addition to Rolling Stone. $10.99 though...:doh:

Ebony said this is 100 pages and will show stock of Michael Photo they have.
I preordered last night.

Wow, this sounds like a really beautiful issue. I'm going to Barnes and Noble tomorrow, so I'll keep an eye out for it in addition to Rolling Stone. $10.99 though...:doh:

Is it going to be in stores so soon though? If you can preorder it online I'm guessing it won't come out tomorrow...

Back