Dr. Etok writes that Michael's secret girlfriend was known to the media

It could be that his supposed girlfriend was too old to have a baby, while Etok is in her early 30's.

If this is true.Where was she the nights before Michael was about to leave us. If she was with him the night before he passed,He would be alive today because she would have the sense to stop Crazy Murray from giving Michael those Meds. Tabloid rumors and trying to get more minutes of fame is not helping us remember this lovely man.There has to be proof of this before someone decides to spread the truth or poison about this man. STOP THE MADNESS.

If this is true.Where was she the nights before Michael was about to leave us. If she was with him the night before he passed,He would be alive today because she would have the sense to stop Crazy Murray from giving Michael those Meds. Tabloid rumors and trying to get more minutes of fame is not help us remember this lovely man.There has to be proof of this before someone decides to spread the truth or poison about this man. STOP THE MADNESS.

You're right.

Michael was a gorgeous man, inside and out, who has unfortunately brought out all of the Billie Jeans. Oh how I miss him. It hurts.

petite asian woman eh? Ok .... she must be talking about me! :lmao:

sorry i just couldn't resist. :lmao:

you know how after it rains worms comes out of the ground? and they are everywhere. well, its beginning to feel that way. don't these worms know the sun is shinning so she should go back where they came from:agree:

omg that's tooo funny, ' the worms thing', you're killing :hysterical:

If this is true.Where was she the nights before Michael was about to leave us. If she was with him the night before he passed,He would be alive today because she would have the sense to stop Crazy Murray from giving Michael those Meds. Tabloid rumors and trying to get more minutes of fame is not helping us remember this lovely man.There has to be proof of this before someone decides to spread the truth or poison about this man. STOP THE MADNESS.
I AGREE especially if your man is on his way to big "comeback". I wish I was with MJ. This would have NEVER happen. First of all, there would be no IV in house.

.Where was she the nights before Michael was about to leave us.
shes from london isnt she? never mind u mean the girlfriend?

Oh pleeeeaase, the media has always been like hungry sharks salivating at the mouth when it comes to Michael, waiting for ANYTHING remotely salacious to write about him...
If they knew about this "secret girlfriend" it would be ALL over the place, and the woman would be hounded 24/7 by paparazzi.

Who is this woman anyway?

Oh pleeeeaase, the media has always been like hungry sharks salivating at the mouth when it comes to Michael, waiting for ANYTHING remotely salacious to write about him...
If they knew about this "secret girlfriend" it would be ALL over the place, and the woman would be hounded 24/7 by paparazzi.

You're so right -- if the media even had a tiny thought that there was a secret girlfriend, it would be ALL OVER THE PLACE, no matter how much it was hidden.

I just wonder, what's in it for Dr. Etok to say all of this if it's not true?

I agree with you.

This "secret girlfriend" does not exist. If there was the whole world would know. Remember that a celebrity can not hide something for a long time. Someone always finds the press is always ready to pursue and discover things.

etok claimed mj asked her to have his baby. bit stupid if he had a G.F. shes a crazy idiot like all the others.

Ohh...so she's that lady. Wasn't she telling that junk to the Daily Mail or one of those British tabloids?

Mabye she is trying to get on ET so she can give exclusive details about Michael's steamy romance. :smilerolleyes:

"Many people would be more truthful were it not for their uncontrollable desire to talk"

~ Edgar Watson Howe ~

-_-

Now Etok's saying that this woman was more of a "romantic interest" than a "girlfriend." She said that this woman and Michael had been "simmering" for a number of years after the trial.

I'm entertained by the quickly growing number of posts about how awful such speculation is...

...and this thread seems to be quickly becoming one of the most popular I've seen here.:smilerolleyes:

You're welcome! Be mezmerized by the UNF!

I'm a stickler for MJs privacy. This so -called "doctor" had talked & blabbed about MJ before and I'm rather jaded and bored with her comments.

o dont worry... I sat there for a good 30 minutes just starring at it LMAO

Etok falls in the same category as Karen and the 'Rabbi'. People who talk soooo much are likely people who were never really close to Michael.

So Dr. Etok wrote on her blog that Michael's secret "girlfriend (female companion)" was a woman that the media knows. So someone asked Etok why the media wouldn't expose this woman as Michael's girlfriend and Etok said that the media doesn't realize that this was his girlfriend. So the girlfriend was obviously seen with Michael from 2005-2009. But she's not a celebrity. Any ideas about who this could be?

Or should we trust Dr. Etok at all? She's pretty convincing, I must say. I read somewhere that Karen Faye called her "another Billie Jean" so I don't know why Karen wouldn't know that Dr. Etok was a friend of Michael's.

I'm skeptical of Etok and I will believe she was a friend of Michaels when she can produce a photo of the two of them together.

I think Etok is hinting at Grace Rawamba. Who would the media know that was around Michael but wasn't a celebrity? It was Grace.

Back