Do you think the King Of Pop Will be at the VMA Awards?

This thread sucks.
And I just wasted about 10 seconds of my life posting in it.
Shit, lol.

Hollaback.

Last edited:
if he had a video running in the top roight now (a new one i mean)he d be there caus ehe d surely get an award then lol but now i dunno

Last edited:
well, I'll watch again.... wishing and hoping.....
lol, just kidding. But yeah, I'll watch in hopes that maybe he'll come.
But if he doesn't want to then I wouldn't want him to be there and hate being there the whole time.

They showed the clipe from of him from the last vmas n a commercial..i almost fainted lol

I doubt it too. MTV hasn't taken Michael seriously since that special The 100 Best Videos in 1999 where Thriller had the 1st place of course :yes:

pointless thread which comes about every year, boring.

Why do people even bother with this? Michael is'nt gonna be there, 'cause if Michael has any shame he won't be there. I'm sure his memory of what happened has'nt dimmed!

MTV knows where they can go!

Yeah, keep saying that, lol.

Hollaback.

and tapping heels together like dorethy

"theres no place like home, theres no place like mtv awards, theres no michael at mtv awards, theres michael at the mtv awards, michael is at the mtv awards"

see! it can come true if u JUST keep saying it:)

:lol:LOL!

I had a crazy dream just last night that Michael Jackson performed somewhere. It was so weird. Like, I was watching a show on TV or something and they said, ...."Michael Jackson!"...then he started singing some slow ballad or something. He looked like the Michael of today but had a short black haircut up to his ears.

My dreams are prophetic...it's a sign!

:D

Last edited:
I can believe your dream. But it aint happenin at no MTV awards!

I hope Michael snubbs MTV forever!

He doesn't need them. The Grammies, BET and the AMAs is enough to get him out there. MTV is going down, yall.

and tapping heels together like dorethy

"theres no place like home, theres no place like mtv awards, theres no michael at mtv awards, theres michael at the mtv awards, michael is at the mtv awards"

see! it can come true if u JUST keep saying it:)

:lol:LOL!

LOL! Good one Damien.
That shit was too funny.

Hollaback.

I can't see MJ wasting his time on that trash award show. If he is not Madonna, then he doesn't need to be there. MTV don't even play music and anyone under the age of 20 waste their time watching MTV. MTV feel off years ago. I barely watched it when I was in my last year of college.

Anyway, if Michael does go, fine. He is grown, he can do what he wants. I do not know why every year, around this time, some fans still want MJ to waste his precious time on some crappy award show. That show is nonsense. It is not entertaining and it sucks. The only reason why people gave a damn last year was because of Britney having a terrible moment and I didn't find that funny at all. Chris Brown was the damn show, really. The rest was a bunch of mess.

lol

Will You Be There, Michael?

Will You Be There?

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'll be theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereee
everybody singingeeeeeeeeen
iiiiiiiiii'll be theeere

just call my naaame, I'll be theeere

Back