do you think michaels new move...

he was working on some new dance move but it defenetly was not the one we saw in human nature performance

LMAFO! "Agressive dolphin". :hysterical:

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha.

hahah oh wow. well the aggressive dolphin, the flip flap, the penguin, whatever you call it, it never ceases to make me laugh

OMG OMG OMG!!! It's catching on ppl! Check this out!! A great performance by an Olympic medalist in swimming, at a dance competition show in Holland, ALSO DID THE FLIPFLAP And they did it very long too! HEEHEE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RIbboUBi3s IT STARTS AT 4:17!! :D:D and doesnt stop untill 4:31 :D

OMG OMG OMG!!! It's catching on ppl! Check this out!! A great performance by an Olympic medalist in swimming, at a dance competition show in Holland, ALSO DID THE FLIPFLAP And they did it very long too! HEEHEE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RIbboUBi3s IT STARTS AT 4:17!! :D:D and doesnt stop untill 4:31 :D

OMG! I saw that, she was AMAZING I've definitely voted for her, she did an amazing tribute to Michael :clapping:

She was definately amazing! Inge de Bruijn rocks!!! :D She was really a Smooth Criminal B)

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL that video is just great.

Damn only mike.... noone else on this planet can make something like that cool.

at first I thought he was triggering something in his head.. From the instramentals that were not playing.. but he did the move again later in the human nature clips..

my opinion if it is a real move.. umm! It could work with specific sounds but the way it was used downplayed what it could do.. if each time he brought his hips foward it HIT with a beat, and when he brough his hips back it snapped with a slighter sound effect..

hard to give a visual, but whatever I know what i'm talking about lol!

Strange strange moment which was proven by the new Human Nature extended clip to not be a one-off moment of madness. However I think the "new move" we've heard about was simply an invention of the tabloids in advance of the 02 gigs just for something to print.

The 2nd one was different from the 1st one. I think it was just something random he was trying out.

I think so too! Whether we like it or not, the flip flap is going to be popular!! :D

at first I thought he was triggering something in his head.. From the instramentals that were not playing.. but he did the move again later in the human nature clips..

my opinion if it is a real move.. umm! It could work with specific sounds but the way it was used downplayed what it could do.. if each time he brought his hips foward it HIT with a beat, and when he brough his hips back it snapped with a slighter sound effect..

hard to give a visual, but whatever I know what i'm talking about lol!

I still think it looks like he is slapping someone's butt. Maybe I just have an overactive imagination.......

I think that this move was in it's infancy. I think a few years down the line this could have turned into something alot different.

I believe i once heard that Michael learned the moonwalk during the triumph tour. But it wasn't until 1984 that he perfected it the way he wanted and debuted it.

Back