do you think michaels new move...

humannaturetiinew.gif

(OK I need to stop this, it's becoming an addiction :p)

:lmao:
omg thats funny
but I think he always does these weird moves/sounds in rehearsal I mean remember the dangerous rehearsal?
he didn't even do the dance moves he just kept doing these random things
he even half-assed the moonwalk :bugeyed

i don't whether to laugh or cry from laughing? MY friends are making such silly comments.
But all good..

the 'flip flap'??????

ok, I'll admit I laughed when I read that...

Michael Jackson Debuts New Move
September 18, 2009.
H. Thomson

Over the past few days, the team at Sony Pictures have been releasing various teasers from Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT rehearsals, much to his beloved fans' delight! The official trailer for the documentary, set to be released worldwide on October 28, has been seen by millions of people around the world since it's premiere during the MTV Video Music Awards last Sunday.

One of the more recent clips however, which was aired recently during Oprah's Michael Special, shows Michael performing to the song Human Nature. To the surprise of fans around the globe, and shock of the general public, Michael debuted his new move rumoured to be titled the "aggressive dolphin" and stunned onlookers, namely show director Kenny Ortega, and standby assistant.

If one thing's for sure, it's that everyone's in for a real treat this October. Look out for the sound track as well which my sources tell me includes a brand new song!

THIS IS IT!

Source: News Of The World

humannaturetiinew.gif

(OK I need to stop this, it's becoming an addiction :p)

:rofl: its obscene
and i hate looking that kanye head.
Michael Jackson Debuts New Move
September 18, 2009.
H. Thomson

Over the past few days, the team at Sony Pictures have been releasing various teasers from Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT rehearsals, much to his beloved fans' delight! The official trailer for the documentary, set to be released worldwide on October 28, has been seen by millions of people around the world since it's premiere during the MTV Video Music Awards last Sunday.

One of the more recent clips however, which was aired recently during Oprah's Michael Special, shows Michael performing to the song Human Nature. To the surprise of fans around the globe, and shock of the general public, Michael debuted his new move rumoured to be titled the "aggressive dolphin" and stunned onlookers, namely show director Kenny Ortega, and standby assistant.

If one thing's for sure, it's that everyone's in for a real treat this October. Look out for the sound track as well which my sources tell me includes a brand new song!

THIS IS IT!
Source: News Of The World

this is the move!!!:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed huh
it does look like a dolphin, ...or seal. hehe

"flip flap hip hand wiggle" "aggressive dolphin"....lol What the??? When i saw MJ start doing that i was like, "Whoa, Whoa, what's wrong with Mike" lol Looks like what i do when i smash my finger on a door or touch a hot pot on a stove ha ha ha

"flip flap hip hand wiggle" "aggressive dolphin"....lol What the??? When i saw MJ start doing that i was like, "Whoa, Whoa, what's wrong with Mike" lol Looks like what i do when i smash my finger on a door or touch a hot pot on a stove ha ha ha

OMG, I am hysterical over this thread and your post made me completely lose it!!! I normally lurk here but I have to bow to all of you in here and say thank you, I was in desperate need of some joy and humor! You guys are great!

Lol, like the moonwalk, it looks like the flip-flap has captured the imagination of the world.

This actually looks really hard to do tbh.
Stand up and try and do it, bet ya cant.

i've just worked it out!!!!!!!!! he blew-off!! and is wafting it around!! the dirty boy!!!!!!! lol

OMG, I am hysterical over this thread and your post made me completely lose it!!! I normally lurk here but I have to bow to all of you in here and say thank you, I was in desperate need of some joy and humor! You guys are great!

Ha ha You're welcome, im happy to help provide that joy and humor :)

Lol, like the moonwalk, it looks like the flip-flap has captured the imagination of the world.

This actually looks really hard to do tbh.
Stand up and try and do it, bet ya cant.

Well point me to the nearest door or hot pot and i bet you i can LoL

really?!?!?!
the agressive dolphin???

And REALLY?!?!?!?!
is that really in a newspaper???

I have watched that clip back and forth at least 20-30 times, its just brilliant, the more I see it the more I laugh. He was into this big time. There are little things that I have now noticed.

Once he does the flip flap, listen carefully you can actually hear his wrist crack and then tentativley holds his hand, also do you see the expression of the guy behind Kenny its magical.

I just love it, I can see why they have released this clip. its pure Michael Jackson. Plus his vocals are astounding, and to think he would perform this live, my heart justs sinks.

whahahaaa omg agressive dolphin?! thats the best one yet whoohoo hoohoo hahahaha omg I cant stop laughing! I will stick with the FLIPFLAP!

From Kenny Ortega's Twitter:

The "Penguin Dance" LOL! Call it what you may, Michael was breakin' it down at that moment, wasn't he :) do it with L.O.V.E.

Back