Do you think Michael would've been invited to the Royal Wedding?

Was he invited to Diana's funeral, if so why did he not go?

I don't think he would have been invited. There were not many celebrities there anyway. Besides, prince William doesn't have any ties with Michael. Michael knew Diana but he wasn't close to Harry and William. I think the Beckhams were invited because William is the president of the English Football Association and they know each other after leading England's failed bid to host the football World Cup.

Anyway, if he had been invited I am sure Michael would have worn a smart dark tuxedo, nothing too flashy.

If Diana was still alive, then maybe............

But then again, The Royal family like to pretend that she was never alive........

Last edited:
I don't know if he would have been invited. I think if Diana was still around she might have invited him, but yeah he would probably draw too much attention away from the couple. I also think if he did attend he wouldn't wear anything too grand like a military outfit or royal clothing. He'd probably just wear a nice suit.

I don't think he would have been invited as he was a friend of Diana's not William or Kate's, and also William and Kate didn't even invite everyone they knew into the actual ceremony either so I doubt it if I'm being honest. Not that i wouldn't have wanted him to have gone cos I would have loved to have seen that :D

Back