Do you think Michael would've been invited to the Royal Wedding?

Well considering since TII would've already been into its second year at the O2 in London, and we're pretty sure it would've been a mammoth success and most likely revived Michael's image, I think he would've!

I think so, TII would be over and would have been a huge success and good "promotion" for London. Although maybe they wouldn't invite Michael because he would have took attention away from the Royal family :p.

He would probably be asked to dress "normally" in a suit but if he had his own choice, I think he would have worn something like this:

michaeljackson_tribute2.jpg

Him being there would've made the even a whole lot more interesting and I maybe would've tuned in. Though, for sake of not stealing ALL the attention, I imagined him wearing something similar to the Billie Jean and Man in the Mirror performance in This Is It, and the suit that he wore for that one person's 50th birthday party.

This one:
This-Is-It-mjs-this-is-it-9057386-1400-788.jpg

Were the male guests allowed to wear something like that? I saw them all in black suits.

Michael wouldn't do this because it would steal too much attention, but imagine him turning up like this:

michael_jackson_king_of_pop.jpg

Possibly the black variant of my aforementioned suit:
mjthisisit1546.jpg

See, even during some excruciating times in MJ's life, he still had a lot of class!

That Black or White jacket for This Is It is awesome. So Michael got a chance to wear it

One thing your forgetting, Michael's cloth sense changed a lot of over time. He would have worn a smart suit, like what he wore for James Brown funeral.

We are talking about 2009 Michael - formal and not 1983 Michael - sequins!

Yes I definitely think he would have been there being his old modest humble self trying not to steal the scene.

I thought the same question when I watched the wedding.. it makes me all so sad :(

He would've looked great whatever he wore (I also think it would've been just a simple black suit which I think the guests had to wear)!

I reckon he'd be there for sure if he were alive. And he'd be lovin it too...

I think so, TII would be over and would have been a huge success and good "promotion" for London. Although maybe they wouldn't invite Michael because he would have took attention away from the Royal family :p.

He would probably be asked to dress "normally" in a suit but if he had his own choice, I think he would have worn something like this:

michaeljackson_tribute2.jpg

The thing is, you could dress him in a potato sack and he still would steal all the attention away. It's his personality and presence which are magnetic, not the clothes he wore. Anyone could wear a similar outfit to the one in the picture, but it would not have the same effect at all. The problem is, most people confuse presence with attire--when true presence exists despite lack of elegant/eye-catching attire, and that's what separates people with charisma and magnetism like Michael from attention-grabbers with odd clothing, who are literally a dime a dozen. Just look at your local high school, and you'll see a whole bunch in the first five minutes.

In any case, I am sure he would have been invited, having the Diana connection, and being the celebrity he was. It would be a faux pas not to have invited him.

I think he would have been there, and who knows, maybe sing too. "Lady In My Life" would be a nice wedding song. Can you imagine him singing it live? Uff Da!

Oh my God, the photos in this thread haha! It makes me want to draw a little Michael-Royal-Wedding of his own! Just imagine if Michael had ever had a large scale wedding like that. I bet he would've made sure to co-ordinate all the suits and outfits, and it would've been stylish as all heck!

Back