Do You Think Michael Will Release New Music Before The Concerts?

Will Michael Release a New Single/Album Before the o2 Concerts?

• Yes!

Votes: 179 89.5%
  • No...

Votes: 21 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Plus it gives the tour more of a current feel if he is releaseing new music!

I don't see how he wouldn't. It would be nuts not to take advantage of the media hype the concerts are going to bring.

Well the million tickets, tells SONY that the public want him, so they will be sure to heavily promote any album, they need the money, like all record companies... imagine if any current 'new' act sold a million tickets how much promotion the record company would give any album linked to that tour!

hopefully there will be! But I do recall MJ and the promoter behind the "MJ & Friends What More Can I Give " concerts in the late 90's promised us a NEW song "What More Can I Give" at those 2 concerts... but we NEVER got it, then. (I do know it was released years later with 9/11)
So just as a long time fanm be careful with what promoters promise!! However since they have a 3 year plan I would be surpriesed if MJ doesn't release a new track pre July.. it woule be INSANE not to. So I think it WIll happen, and one for xmas to!

i think it will be the song he did with akon that got leaked (Hold my Hand)

Akon is flying high at the moment and i think i would do MJ good!!!

I believe! At least I really hope he will. And I guess he will too, as releasing new music would be a good idea. Even though he has sold out all the concerts and all that, I don't think he wants to be remembered as one of those old artists who did comeback-tour with old songs and just gave the fans and people all around the world his old hits once again, with no new material..

Back