Do You Think Michael Will Release New Music Before The Concerts?

Will Michael Release a New Single/Album Before the o2 Concerts?

• Yes!

Votes: 179 89.5%
  • No...

Votes: 21 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, I can say it's a strong possibility that Michael will release the newest album/single before the concert.

I belive it.....a rumor says that in concerts he´ll perform two new songs. I think this new songs would be the singles.

dont you guys think all the yes's could just be wishful thinking???
I really hope he does but Michael never ceases to surprise us, i mean he must be rehearsing now etc, so how does he know which songs are gonna be hits and which songs we will want to hear?

x

I belive it.....a rumor says that in concerts he´ll perform two new songs. I think this new songs would be the singles.

just two?.......i highly doubt that will be just two..surely its gotta be more than that

I do believe that he will. I also believe that THIS IS IT is the name of one of the singles on the CD. Like I said, there is way more to this phrase than what we know now.

I think so! :D artist tour to promote their music as well as entertain their fans. Just look at U2, album out last week, concerts in August.

I can't wait to hear what MJ's been working on!

I heard something about a single being released before the first concert!!

That would be genius !! Maybe a single every two months or so, and then in a year or two, put them all on an album (CD) with some unreleased new songs.

:yes:

Im sure a new single will be released before the shows. Its an ideal opportunity to capitalise and introduce new music to the masses. Hes already got the audience in place now, it would be a missed opportunity if he didnt.

^ i wouldnt be surprised if it will be called that! :lol:

Then threads and speculation will begin with "Does This Is It mean this is Michael's last album ever?" :lol:

Well that's what Michael loves doing, getting people talking, wondering, building suspense... anticipation... just like the "This Is It Tour" which probably isn't "It"! :lol:

London is most likely the first leg of the "This Is It" tour or at least the Europe leg of the tour hence so many shows...

There have been so many articles, and didn't Randy Philips give it away in his interview with Sky news anyway?

:happy:

Whether new single, or album... this summer is gonna be all about Michael. :woohoo: Just imagine hearing his new song on the radio... ah. :happy:

I would bet any money that a new single is released before the opening night (possibly even an album). It makes perfect sense to release new music with all the hype surrounding Michael Jackson currently.

philps said there will be no new album but mentioned a single. philips wont make any money out of an album so i doubt wants mj to do anything like that as it will take away from touring.philips mentioned a single but only a digital release

Last edited:
I predict a new single will hit radio around may/june and to further gain from the 02 gigs he will also release a single for xmas.. may as well get the public buying your music while your popular...

Yeah, I think we will see a new single this summer as well. Why not? If Michael is working on a new album like he told us he is, then why would he not release a single before the tour? Just makes sense to me.

Back