Do You Think Michael Will Release New Music Before The Concerts?

Will Michael Release a New Single/Album Before the o2 Concerts?

• Yes!

Votes: 179 89.5%
  • No...

Votes: 21 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

davidbow1e

Proud Member
Do you think that Michael Jackson will a new single/album before his london concerts?

I mean, to me, in all reality, I love the idea he's doing concerts in London and stuff. That's great for his esteem and a great chance for others to see him. Myself, I live in Michigan and am in no way going to London to see him, i can only hope he comes here. But the concerts as of now, to me, are just something to see on the internet as a bonus. The real thing i'm hoping for is a new single/album I can jam to in my car or share with my friends, to show them how great his music is. As we know, his album is prob. done, since he planned on releasing it on the heels of "Hold My Hand". So, this i hope, is the best opp. for him to release it. After like 2 years of people speaking about working on it with him, im sure he's ready to unveil it to the public eye. Doing these concerts without at least 1 new song doesnt make much sense to me, so I'm double crossing my fingers we'll have concrete news on a new single soon! :)

this concerts are a labels dream tbh,the gigs would totally promote the album. its usually album first then gigs

he must do that. it is the perfect time to promote new music and everyone is dying to hear some new songs from michael.

Im sorry but I dont think he will release any new music before the O2 shows. Afterwards I think he will but not before.

I believe he will too, I mean the wait has been loooong... I have to hear something; single, album, whatever!

I think he'd be nuts not to. He needs to be putting it all out there and reminding people who he is, not that fans need reminding.

He won't put anything out he isn't 100% happy with, but I'm sure the album he's been working on was always part of the plan.

I'm just so excited, we have waited so long for this and I am still pinching myself that this summer is going to be all about Michael, nobody will be able to ignore him, roll on the 30th July when I get to go to my first ever Michael Jackson concert, the brief glimpse at the World Music Awards had me hyped up, I'll be bouncing off the walls in July!

Yes. And here is why: Michael always releases his albums late summer or fall. He is not performing at the O2 from October to February. He comes out with a new single just before the O2 performances. Then releases the album during the break at the O2. He promotes it by coming to the U.S., like he did with Invincible during this break. Then comes back to the O2 to perform the rest of his shows.

Is Michael still signed with Sony? I am confused about that..

New Title, may need to change topic

I think this thread's topic needs to be changed to the tried and true, what will be the name of Mike's new CD. And he's already announced the title. If you don't want to know, don't scroll down....

Again, if you DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THE NAME FOR MICHAEL'S NEW ALBUM, LEAVE NOW OR SCROLL DOWN QUICKLY TO THE NEXT MESSAGE WITHOUT LOOKING.

Mike was asked whether he would release a disc to cooincide with the tour. His answer was, "Isn't that obvious. "This Is It". It's the last album. I thought i said that."

I cannot tell you my source, and I realize that statement sounds so contrived and full of Sh*t, but you can read my old posts to see that I am able to obtain info, or you can tell me to screw off. Just wanted to give you some info, while knowing I will be chastized for not provididng a source. So, I will say in my defense: None of this is true. Isn't that how South Park gets around being honest, while not getting in trouble? I hope so, because I'm depending on that.

Hope to see you all in London and New York!

Last edited:
Yep! I do! I am on board with everyone elese who feel the perfect time to drop new music/cd would be prior to the concert!

As for, "This is it" being the title, many fans from this board and others have speculated as much. It maked total since to me.

Regardless, of what the title may ultimately be, I am just frantic and beside myself that the wait is finally over for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The album is not going to be called "This Is It". That would be a stupid name to call an album and all I can think of is Kenny Loggins. If Michael comes out with a new album, it's not going to be called "This Is It". He is more creative than that.

i think he will 100% release new music whether just a single to kick things off or full album i think he will def release something.......and i for one cannot wait (uncle bryn ha ha)

Well that's the plan isn't it? For him to release new music before the concerts? I remember reading somewhere that the head of AEG said that MJ would be performing new songs, so I really hope that happens.

Back