Do you think Michael ever reads this website?

i know there was quite a few folks who thought peterpanpyt was mj, lol.

Last edited:
Oh no....Not Peter!!! :lol: He ain't MJ! :lol: He sounds JUST like Michael when he talks, but it's not him. :lol: Paltalk chats anyone? :lol: It was fun! :)

yeah, he's funny, but his voice is a little too nasally to be mj, if you get what i mean :lol:

Yeah, you can tell it's not MJ. But it was always fun in the chats. Were you at some of the PalTalks chats we all had? It was funny. It was like "Peter...say something!" just for the fun of it! :lol:

Oh I remember peterpanpyt. Can't we duplicate that chat somehow? It was the best. Such nostalgia there thinking about it. My first ever real chatting experience..when I could barely type. Took me half hour to type out hello, how are you? :lol:

Well, didn't you have a mic? It was mostly a voice chat anyways. :) I always just listened though. :lol: I panic if I have to talk myself, I'm just too shy. :( So I listened to the others and just typed my comments. It was fun. :)

Oooh...no, I meant the PalTalk chats...When did we have those? Last year? Or the year before? I can't remember. People were singing MJ's songs and talking and joking around. It was fun. :) And then a couple of us would leave teh MJ chat for a while and would "crash into" the karaoke chatrooms and would ask the people there to sing MJ songs and then turn that place into a "Michael Jackson karaoke room"...:lol: :lol: It was so funny! Like, one person would sing an MJ song and we'd get all "spastic" and go "WHOOOHOOO!!!! GO YOU!!! AOOOWW" and all that and then they'd laugh at it and then another person would do an MJ song and then another and another and everyone woudl just have a really good time. :) One guy was sooooo funny, he was doing some MJ songs and he'd throw in lines like "Tito, your turn" or something liek that...you know, use MJ's brothers names and stuff and I'd just be CRYYYYYYYYYYING with laughter!! SOOO much fun!! :yes:

Last edited:
That sounds hilarious! I wish Id been there. What a great way to "advertise" to non-fans and get them remembering his great music again, and the fun.

Ok, I've sent him a link to this forum at myspace, may be he will read it.

Back