Do you smoke?

Do you smoke?

• Yes

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • No

Votes: 96 81.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
had a row with my hubby last night,have quit smoking for 6 months and got that stressed out i smoked a cigarette,now i feel really guilty,and i am so upset with myself,it,s not a good week for me anyway.

Quite funny the comments saying "I tried it once but didnt like it. " Let me tell you nobody likes it at first. :D That's what makes it so strange to believe it is difficult to give up. It tastes horrible it makes you feel horrible yet you keep on going. hehe.

Humans can be so stupid at times and yes smoking is part of my life. grrrr.

Mike R

Tried very few puffs here and there but did not make it an habit because of all the health risks. Moreover, my teeth are yellow enough. What do you think about electronic cigarettes guys ? lol

I have never tried it, i wonder what it is like. lol

Last edited:
Not to sound too preachy, but I really hope that those who do smoke try to quit..There is so many negative things that smoking does to the body (I'm not going to bother listing it here). It would be a real shame to lose a MJJC member to smoking =\

I used to smoke at least 2 packs a day, especially when the liquor started pouring, LOL. Now I haven't had a "smokey treat" in probably 2 years. If I move back to Europe, though, I'm doomed. I'll start smoking again because that's just how it is in Europe. Bastids!!

Tried very few puffs here and there but did not make it an habit because of all the health risks. Moreover, my teeth are yellow enough. What do you think about electronic cigarettes guys ? lol

I have never tried it, i wonder what it is like. lol
LOL electronic cigarettes :blink: What are those? :lol:

LOL electronic cigarettes :blink: What are those? :lol:

I have herd this before, but never seen it. I like to know too. I hope everyone here quits smoking, if you look it from a distance it looks like taking smoke into your lungs, which makes no sense at all and it is meaningless and it is very dangerous to your health and the health of the people around you. Better take that electronic cigarette it makes no sence too, which makes it just like the real thing :)

No i dont smoke... im a passive smoker as my mum smokes... i wish she wouldnt though.

I used to smoke. But I quit 20 years ago. The only time I want a cigarette now is when I drink alcohol. Luckily, I seldom drink. I still think that's weird though. Sometimes I'll have a glass of wine or something and then I want a cigarette! Weird.

this is not weird at all, i think thats the reason why most smokers find it hard to quit smoking, at least with me this is the case. Smokers associate having a cigarette with lots of things like when drinking alcohol, coffee, juice whatever or taking a break, relaxing, thinking, studying etc
I admire the people who quit smoking cause it needs lots of will!

I tried twice... can't get used to it.. Never will get used to it..

Never going to smoke again :)

I don't smoke, but my big brother does. So i'm an unlucky passive smoker :(

Back