Do you smoke?

Do you smoke?

• Yes

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • No

Votes: 96 81.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No I don't smoke and I never even wanted to give it a try. For some strange reason sometimes people offer me a sigarette and then I say "I don't smoke", ohh yeah right but maybe you change your mind:bugeyed

Some of my friends, half of my family smokes unfortunately. At birthday parties the whole room is full with smoke..eww!

no never tried it, my mom smokes so being around her is bad enough

I don't smoke. But tbh, I love the smell of cig smoke right after it comes out. Not when it is in clothes and stuff like that. but as a person smokes, i like the smell. I like the smell of pipes as well.:ph34r:

I don't smoke. But tbh, I love the smell of cig smoke right after it comes out. Not when it is in clothes and stuff like that. but as a person smokes, i like the smell. I like the smell of pipes as well.:ph34r:

I'm the same way ;) , but I will never smoke in my life..It can cause so many problems..

Secondhand for over 26yrs..

My grandpa died from Emphysema YEARS and YEARS of smoking.. I am the only one in my family that really doesn't smoke it doesn't bother me. Although when I moved out of my parents house I never realized how much it STINKS until I got away from it.

I don't smoke, I don't drink & I don't do drugs.

Are you by any chance a fan of CM Punk?

My mum used to smoke, but it was because of me that she stopped. I told her how much I hated it and stuff and she stopped when I was about 10. She hasnt smoked since and doesnt even have the urge to smoke.

One time I stole her cigarettes and ran away with them for the whole day. She sent my brother and his friends to find me and get them from me, and it turned into a big game for me...hiding in trees and stuff, I loved it. Eventually she realised I really hated it and stopped.

No, not anymore. I quit smoking almost 2 years ago and haven't had any ever since.

Yes.

Why? Who knows.. something we stupidly start and get addicted too.

Is it bad for me.. YES, do I wish I didn't smoke YES ( sometimes ). But i'm not gonna sit here and say I don't enjoy having a siggy coz I do. Hence why I haven't tried to quit. :fear:

Nope, never even tried.

But I have to admit I like the smell of some cigarettes :fear:

Are you by any chance a fan of CM Punk?

My mum used to smoke, but it was because of me that she stopped. I told her how much I hated it and stuff and she stopped when I was about 10. She hasnt smoked since and doesnt even have the urge to smoke.

One time I stole her cigarettes and ran away with them for the whole day. She sent my brother and his friends to find me and get them from me, and it turned into a big game for me...hiding in trees and stuff, I loved it. Eventually she realised I really hated it and stopped.

As a matter of fact I'm a HUGE CM Punk fan :D I have never drunk or got drunk in my whole life, I have never touched a fag (no pun please) or took drugs :), I have tried Alcohol but have not touched it since New Years :punk: and will continue not to touch it as it is evil!

Back