Do you expect something by or around 08 29..2008?

knight56

Proud Member
Does anyone expect anything big to happen around his bday? I feel many have hope that something..HUGE may happen? What do you think?

I can only hope. I don't expect anything but. It'd make sense releasing something big around his birthday, so I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

I dont know what to think...things seemed to be frozen right now. Nobody is commenting on anything. The past 2 weeks have been dead, ever since the leak of Hold My Hand.

no, unfortunately things are at a complete standstill.

or so it would seem.
the public dont know what is happening behind the scenes. they could be 3 days from finalizing the album and sending it off for production. they could be a year away. no one knows, but a stand still is DEFINATELY NOT what is happening. Mike is always doing something!

or so it would seem.
the public dont know what is happening behind the scenes. they could be 3 days from finalizing the album and sending it off for production. they could be a year away. no one knows, but a stand still is DEFINATELY NOT what is happening. Mike is always doing something!

I think things are at a standstill myself

no. maybe hmh but nothing interms of MJ. when things are really happening you hear about 6 months or so before a release.

no. maybe hmh but nothing interms of MJ. when things are really happening you hear about 6 months or so before a release.

exactly.. there is some pre-hype or music leaks like 6 months prior. We haven't heard anything and I doubt we will

I'm kinda tired of waiting, we waited for "what more can I give", for Bad tour concert to be officialy released, "Hold My Hand", and other projects, it seems as if mj always has a hard time to finalise and release of what he is doing, ever since he go into war against sony

I don't think anything will happen now, his birthday is closing in now. Its a shame his birthday should be a celibration, abit disappointed to be honest. I think we would have heard something by now.

I feel really sad to be honest

I don't think anything will happen now, his birthday is closing in now. Its a shame his birthday should be a celibration, abit disappointed to be honest. I think we would have heard something by now.

I feel really sad to be honest

Sad about what though? Ain't he supposed to be real busy with things, such as his own album, and other legal matters? I mean I just don't see any reason to be sad right now.

Now do I expect something to happen around his b-day... besides his b'day, it's really hard to say, with how quiet things are now. HMH, somewhat but that's it.

Sad about maybe not celibrating his birthday, i thought that part was obvious.

His 50th is a big thing to celibrate, and i hope he does

well I would like to think so.. NOT SURE!! But in the looks of it seems like it's coming soon.. And not MJ's term of soon.. lol! I mean seems like the pieces of the puzzel are starting to show.. From clothing collection, the new single with Akon, and other stuff.. It means we're getting closer..

But how close are we??

I'm all expecting it the 'King Of Pop' tribute album too. :)
As for something to happen on his birthday.. no.
AS for something to happen AFTER his birthday.. like a couple months after, something like that.. I feel something is going to happen.. but IDK if I should go all into it. lol

I agree.. It's too soon to say what's going to happen. It's really quiet right now. :)

My friend told we are are half way over this year and nothing big happen so far that is BIG..just the thiller 25 and hold my hand...

I'm not really expecting something - the whole 29th of Aug date is something fans came up with. But I'm not really convinced things are at a standstill either. I'm just going to keep waiting...

King of Pop

Really, I don't see Sony or MJ doing anything else. MJ might say something about his life and music and such, nothing as far as new material.

i dont think mike is really into celebrating bdays to be honest....
we will honour and praise him on his 50th bday for sure
tribute album release
the media will print lots of crap
we can expect one or two big music mags to cover the topic of his 50th...

fingers crossed we will have new material soon
but hey if we dont just hang in there
be patient something good comes this way.... i can feel it
mjjc1tb8.jpg

:dancin:

Last edited by a moderator:
why are people waiting for this so called album? Its not happening, people need to except that fact and just enjoy whats out there now!

^ OMG knock it off....

We are waiting because it has been confirmed..

Back