Did you ever see Michael in person?

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
The only time i ever saw him was at the O2 Press Confrence in March and then again at the hotel after it. I was due to see him again on July 13th in Concert but now :no: its so sad

I've seen him quite alot... at hotels, events, concerts, Neverland, court house... I guess I was pretty blessed... especially to spend time with him in Neverland :( I am so grateful to him for that :( My last memory of him was when he was leaving the Carlton Towers in London and he tried to stop for a photo with me but his security wouldn't let him. :( Instead I gave him my Peter Pan, he thanked me and left... Now, I will never see him again and I am sooooo gutted I didn't make it to the O2 Conference... FIRST time in TEN years I never went to see him in London and now, now... I never will until the day I die.. :( So utterly depressing... :( *sigh*

Be thankful you've seen him at least once. I've never seen him and now I never will.

Yes, at the court house, Both inside and out side,
Neverland..... Also outside the Omni Hotel
in Los Angeles. I HAVE ALSO GOT THE CHANCE TO SHAKE HIS HAND :wub:
I shout out I Love you to him inside the court out during the T____L.. He
said I Love you back ;) I'm gonna miss him soooooooooooooooo much :boohoo:

R. I. P

My SWEET ANGEL :(

a couple of times, yes. i did manage to get a silly autograph. i did manage to look him in the eyes and tell him "i love you!" and i did get the "i love you more, darling!" back.
i will cherish these memories for ever.

Last edited:
a couple of times, yes. i did manage to get a silly autograph. i did manage to look him in the eyes and tell him "i love you!" and i did get the "i love you more, darling!" back.
He said Darling? That's so cute...:wub:

I never have...and it was my dream to see him up close just to tell him how much I love him and how important he is for me (i refuse to put these words in the past tense)
I was sooo happy I got tickets to see him from the 6th row in August...

How lovely

yeah many times since 97. i will treasure those memories of trips now and being a part of about 15 fans that saw him leave his hotel to travel back home in march. the last fans to see him on uk soil. just wish even more my camera had worked but at least we have the pap pics. *sigh*i cant beleive hes gone and im never gonna see him again, god that tears me apart. i could go a couple of years through 07-09 when i didnt see him because u knew hed be back sooner or later but now even after seeing him in march it hurts so much . i miss him so much because u know thats it. i dont think it will ever sink in. thats what hits u the most. u can be in deniel sat at home behind a comp thiking hes just in L.A doing his things and u will see him when u see him. but then u realise or try to realise that isnt the case. god it hurts so much. and im gonna start crygin again if i keep thinking about it

Yes...the 30th anniversary concert...oh god....
The sony demo and the arraignment....he spoke to me...I was one of the ones in the courtroom and I will never forget that....

someday I will write all of this down and treasure it in my heart forever....but right now I dont have the words.......:(

No, and I'm feeling so guilty that I didn't. He was always too far away, and I never had the money to go to where he was appearing. I just kept thinking, 'He'll perform on this continent again, eventually..." :(

we kind of even argued for a second.
"i love you, michael!"
"i love you more, darling!"
"i love you soo much!"
"no, i love you more!'

:cry::cry::cry:

Omg he is so adorable, that's so nice. I only saw him at the press conference, but I am so grateful for that.

I have been truly blessed to have seen him quite a few times. Madison Square Garden, 2001, Sony Demo 2002, Birthday Party, 2003, Trial, Jan 16th 2004 (was the last time I seen him.) And when I see him the closest. I got to smile at him and he seen me, yes he did. He also was smiling, and seemed like he wanted to come over to me but couldn't. He was so beautiful. I'll never forget it. I keep thinking of the moment too. I feel so so so so so so so so so blessed. I will miss him dearly.

we kind of even argued for a second.
"i love you, michael!"
"i love you more, darling!"
"i love you soo much!"
"no, i love you more!'

:cry::cry::cry:

That is sooo adorable...

Those of u who have seen him, be really thankful for it, and cherish it forever cause it is a gift to meet someone like him...

I hope he'll be buried at Neverland and that it becomes a museum...thats the closest I might get to him, if I go there some day...

I never got to see him. He was always too far away, and my mum would never let me go anyway... If I was only a few years older! I was supposed to see him july 26 for the first time, and now I never will... :cry:

I never saw Michael. I wanted to see him since my childhood. It was my dream. My sister was on many concerts, but i was little for that. We bought tickets for the beginning of september, i was so happy, but.. :(:(:(

Missed him in 1997 in Holland during the HIStory tour.
August 28th was supposed to be the day. Now, maybe in heaven one day...

I saw Michael a couple of times (Phantasialand, 8 HIStory concerts, MJ& Friends Munich, MSG shows, a few times in London,...) and the memories will always be deep in my heart!

I am so grateful and so sad....

Michael, I miss you :(

Back