Did the whole movie leak? [Merged]

Will TII Leak Before 28th?

Sorry to be so negative and I know security is so high (as Oprah mentioned, and I've always read that the pizza delivery people are scanned before going into the Sony studios!), but almost every film is leaked before its release, plus it will be given to critics and there will be advanced screenings. I'm sure it will make its way online after the 28th by someone illegally filming it, but what do you reckon in the next ten days will happen?

Leaked or not?

Re: Did the whole movie leak?

I cant understand why anyone would want to watch movies online. You cant beat a cinematic experience, sitting at a laptop computer just doesnt compare.

Yes... And this is the type of movie that we’ll enjoy watching on the theaters and if you’re unable to see it in cinemas you have to at least see it in your (2000 watts :punk:) home theater system. This is what they called a “Concert Movie” and you will never be satisfied with a mediocre quality. You really want to experience it in its max as if it was live! :drums:

Re: Will TII Leak Before 28th?

Probably not, but back in the day you used to be able to get your hands on dvd-screeners pretty easily way before the release date. But that seems to happen a few weeks after a film is released now.

Re: Will TII Leak Before 28th?

Screeners are usually easy to find when its oscars/awards season as they are given out to people voting.

I dont think it will be leaked. We will see a bad camcorder copy floating around as soon as it gets released though, that can be almost guaranteed.

Back