Did the whole movie leak? [Merged]

Re: Did the whole movie leak?

I could watch it tonight if I really wanted to. It hasn't leaked but I know people who have the full film on their desktop, lol.

I refuse to watch it before the 28th.

Don’t worry all the fans are going to see it anyway. I have never seen a fan base like this. MJ fans are like no other fans, I’m so proud of being a part of it. :)

I could watch it tonight if I really wanted to. It hasn't leaked but I know people who have the full film on their desktop, lol.

How did those people get the movie on their desktop? With all the protection going on? Yesterday, they showed 12 minutes of the movie to Oprah, and the security took the tape away, so how can people have the entire movie on their desktop?

I really doubt that. I have many avenues of access to this type of stuff and it's nowhere to be found.

(No, I don't plan to pirate it)

So you're saying that the movie already leaked!! :eek: That’s very disappointing really…

How did those people get the movie on their desktop? With all the protection going on? Yesterday, they showed 12 minutes of the movie to Oprah, and the security took the tape away, so how can people have the entire movie on their desktop?

Yeah that was funny because she sounded kinda surprised she said they were WAITING for her. It is like, can’t they even trust Oprah! :D

WELL, JUST CHECK IT OUT AND YOU WILL SEE THAT IT IS NOT TRUE.....
SO RELAX EVERYBODY..... false info.

mickyj007 please dont leak the bootleg

Don't talk crap, no one's got the film on their desktop you fool. It would be all over internet if that was the case. It hasn't leaked and won't be leaked until the 28th, when somebody gets a cam version uploaded. And believe me if it was leaked now it would be pulled down straight away. This isn't a normal movie, there are no screeners or previews available, unlike other films and I can't see the This Is It soundtrack leaked until then either.

lol you know your lying and its sad that your trying to make people think you have connections like that lol.

People will claim to have it and give a link. But then it will say you havr to do a bunch of surveys and stuff to see it. Thats what has happened to me with previous films anyway.

yeah you can get it on copy dvd in the uk

Why who is Mickyj007, his he somebody with connections to SONY / COLUMBIA?

Mickyj007 is the guy who said this:

Why who is Mickyj007, his he somebody with connections to SONY / COLUMBIA?

He is very reliable.

I despise Internet piracy. This is serious theft just like stealing a car, a purse, a wallet, etc… This is disgusting!!

I am not saying that just because of this movie, this should apply everywhere. People should realize that this is a crime and they should not give themselves excuses to do it even if they are poor…

The film is NOT leaked. To stop any confusion, panic, or worry, please close this thread!

:)

No it hasn't been leaked. Sony haven't given the film to critics or held advance screenings yet as to avoid leaks. And those that have seen it are watching it with the company of an armed security guard.

LOL Dave Rabbit definitely has NOT seen the film. Watch the 'review' and you'll see he doesn't explain anything about the film, but just goes on how great Mike was instead.

LOL Dave Rabbit definitely has NOT seen the film. Watch the 'review' and you'll see he doesn't explain anything about the film, but just goes on how great Mike was instead.

Probably true, and it’s better that he didn’t reveal anything about it perhaps he was under NDA but probably he is faking because I think Sony will give it to a renowned reviewer. Even OPRAH didn’t get the pleasure to see the full movie, only 12 minutes, why someone like Dave Rabbit will have access to the full movie! :smilerolleyes:

I cant understand why anyone would want to watch movies online. You cant beat a cinematic experience, sitting at a laptop computer just doesnt compare.

I checked int on mininova (downloadsite) and they have the supposed this is it movie: NOT! :p They just have the trailer, some tv spots and the human nature rehearsal. So the movie itself is not online. I bet they are guarding it like crazy. Ever since Wolverine leaked, they have been way more careful with their movies. But I don't see what the big problem is anywa, its just free publicity really.

I don't mean to sound stupid (but I know I will..) but...

How can you leak a movie? *confused*

I checked int on mininova (downloadsite) and they have the supposed this is it movie: NOT! :p They just have the trailer, some tv spots and the human nature rehearsal. So the movie itself is not online. I bet they are guarding it like crazy. Ever since Wolverine leaked, they have been way more careful with their movies. But I don't see what the big problem is anywa, its just free publicity really.

Non-fans would still download the movie and watch it illegally, obviously preventing money from being made. Yes, it is free pulicity, but it's also breaking the law. Also, I still don't see how people are claiming to have legit copies...?

Back