Did the whole movie leak? [Merged]

Arabian Knight

Proud Member
I was viewing other forums and I came across this:

http://www.mjfanclub.net/mjforum373/showthread.php?p=356136#post356136

Is it true? Is it being illegally showing the entire movie “This Is It”?? I refuse to go there so I cannot confirm it and if it is true then we SERIOUSLY need to do something about it.

WARNING: Please be careful not to go to those suspicious sites they might have viruses or might be scams or hackers. Please be warned and take extra care.

Last edited:
Re: Did the whole movie leak?

Like, I don't know if it's true 'bout this one but all movies leak on the internet atleast a few weeks maybe a month before its official release so why not TII? It's sad tho.

Only sad people watch movies leaked online. lol

I'm not worried. 9 out of 10 people will watch This Is It at the cinemas and it will break history records!

I'm watching it in IMAX, can't wait! :)

Sadly this happens to most movies. And after it hits the big screen it'll be all over the torrent sites. It is awful, but it's just what happens unfortunately.

Where is Sony when you need them the most! They should take action

i don't believe this, i don't think it's been leaked yet

I wouldn't be worried like someone else said these sites are full of viruses that attack you're computer and a lot of ppl will still see it in cinemas I mean who would want to miss something like that?

I really hope it's not leaked. :no: That would be a shame.
However, I think most people would want to see it in theaters anyway. I mean really, HD, big screen, etc. lol. Who would want to watch this kind of movie on their computer? That's no fun.
I'm very thankful for the internet, but somedays I wish it would just go away.

I think it's just a scam/virus. Don't worry guys. It may leak when the advanced screening are on, but not yet...

No it's not leaked.Don't open that kind of sites... this is a terrable virus...They have"leak" for everything...

I don't believe this either, mostly a website like that tells you to go and sign in some forms and when you did nothing happens, they are trying to fool you and make you pay for nothing!
I will not watch a leaked version ever, like has been said it ruins all the fun and excitement!

Actually now that I think about it I find the "Leaked" rumors funny cause wasn't there like a whole army guard for the single with cops, security and all? :lol:

And Oprah said the 12 minutes that was shown to her arrived with an army guard and security who was present when she watched it and took it back when she was done :lol:

I haven't heard anywhere else that it's been leaked. As others have said, don't go onto sites which say that they have it - they're full of spyware, adware and viruses. If it has leaked, that would be sad but there's such hype for this film I don't think it'll matter. Thousands of tickets have already sold - it won't make any difference if a few people watch a poor, low-quality version online. They'll end up paying when they have to buy new computers due to viruses!!

I admit I dlod movies(can't help it my country doesn't sell dvd copies here) but even if it's leaked online NO WAY I'm gonna dlod or watch it in such a low quality, just HELL NO, I wanna have perfect experience for This Is It--this is the last, never seen Mike perform I'm making this my concert experience that's why I'm seeing it on IMAX even if it's still in 2D.

It hasnt leaked. Sites like that will say they have films they havent so people sign up, have to download something to watch, and the only thing they get is a virus.

It hasnt leaked. Sites like that will say they have films they havent so people sign up, have to download something to watch, and the only thing they get is a virus.
Oh my god:lol:

Actually now that I think about it I find the "Leaked" rumors funny cause wasn't there like a whole army guard for the single with cops, security and all? :lol:

And Oprah said the 12 minutes that was shown to her arrived with an army guard and security who was present when she watched it and took it back when she was done :lol:

I know! It's certainly a virus!

Thank you Guys for the confirmation I hope that it will never leak.

PS. Added a warning in the first post.

its just some asshole wanting more traffic to the lame website, lets not give him more publicity and close the thread ?

Glad it´s not true, and I also believe this gonna be hard to happen as they have all these security stuff. (But never know...)
If it was the case, I´m not seing this in internet anyway, I´m gonna see it 3 times at cinema, and watching it in the big screen it´s incomparable, and wonder who will give up doing it cause of some poor quality copies on the internet...

I solute every person that refuses to watch the movie if it is indeed leaked, but i'm not strong enough. I already have my tickets so it's not of profits, i'll buy the DVD AND the CD when they come out. But really? if they tell me i can watch it right now i would. I DO NOT think it would spoil the fun at all simply because I KNOW it will feel like a new experience when i go to the cinema..

Back