Did Prince ever release a statement?

He's "rich on personality", lol.

Mr. Nelson gets put down on his own fan sites. He even made a song about it called PFUnk.

LOL

Well he did also say something like "don't mess with me again" in that song Pfunk/F.U.N.K.

but on the other hand he's also said "I sincerely wanna f*ck the taste out of your mouth", I'm not sure how serious we should take those lyrics.

Prince is an intensly private man-even to his fans! I'm sure he was saddened by MJ's death. But it's not his style to talk to the media, and seeing what the media done to one of his peers, can you blame him?

hehe, I was just teasing you, because you were true. Axl Rose is 95% bitch, but that´s why I love him. And why I love MJ, of opposite reasons of course. Only 5% bitch :p (just kidding)

Axl is one of the coolest people ever to live and apart from MJ, the person I listened to the most when I grew up. In the early 90s, GN'R and MJ was the hottest thing around. I relate a lot to Axl's life, and he's got enormous musical talent. Not to mention that he is the best frontman in history, and probably the only person ever that can come close to Michael's magnetism on stage :cool:

oooh God no, haha. Loved Guns n' roses but i saw them live and wasn't blown away at all. They were good, but there really wasn't much magnetism happening, maybe a few tantrums though ;)

Back