detective says arrest should be made by new years

very iritated. when i came out of the cinema after wathing TII, I was thinking to myself "this is it?" all this waiting till last march? all that anticiaption from fans of MJ performing live? all this talk from michael himself that he was ready? and that his kids were READY to see him live? all those tweets every single day from kenny of how amazing rehearsals were going? that PROMISE michael made to us fans after invincible that the next time will be better? AND THIS IS IT???? his rehearsals at a cinema??

I was feeling so down....:(

that's why I don't want to see the movie. I NEVER want to see it
when I think about how happy I was before june 25th I get freakishly depressed, this couldn't have been worse!

as for Murray, I figured an arrest will be made before the end of the year...I think with the help of toxicologists they can uncover the real truth behind how Murray administered drugs to MJ in the last few weeks of his life, including the fateful night

very iritated. when i came out of the cinema after wathing TII, I was thinking to myself "this is it?" all this waiting till last march? all that anticiaption from fans of MJ performing live? all this talk from michael himself that he was ready? and that his kids were READY to see him live? all those tweets every single day from kenny of how amazing rehearsals were going? that PROMISE michael made to us fans after invincible that the next time will be better? AND THIS IS IT???? his rehearsals at a cinema??

I was feeling so down....

I genuinely can't believe you just said that. Like it was Michael who let his fans down? Like its his fault he died. Its an absolute 100% fact Michael was murdered.
I think more people were involved in it all happening too.

woah. I was NOT blaming Michael! :no: I believe their is a misunderstandment.

I was blaming the doctor!!!

Michael put his heart and soul into his work. He was going to fulfill his promise to us that he wanted and was excited to do! Nothing is Michael's fault. I wrote all that to point out the fact that it was actually going to happen.

Last edited:
kinda fits with tmz story whether one copied the other is another issue

Last edited:
The LAPD freely gave out info about the investigation to some random woman? Does that mean that if I call them, they'll tell me what's going on too? :wtf:

seems so. I'm going to call myself.

Back