Detailed list of unreleased songs that could be released

It's

1. Completely different than the fake trash we received on the Michael album

2. A phenomenal production that is quite literally unlike anything we've ever heard even to date. Had MJ of finished this one, the critics would have been speechless. When Michael mentioned on Access Hollywood in 2006 that he was putting sounds under the microscope.....he wasn't lying. Monster is a prime example of this.
How much rocker. Not finished it's like in the back of day in glousterchire

So Streetwalker '87 and Price of Fame '87 are the only unreleased Bad tracks that were fully mixed by Quincy? Also was the PoF in "The Chase" the finished one with different vocals?

So Streetwalker '87 and Price of Fame '87 are the only unreleased Bad tracks that were fully mixed by Quincy? Also was the PoF in "The Chase" the finished one with different vocals?
I don't understand how the pepsi version isn't mixed by Quincy or why the quality of it is so bad. Now I gotta go listen to it. I love that song

Could Days In Gloucestershire be released? MJ worked further more on the song in 2008 and Michael Prince said in an interview that Michael completed 3 songs at Bel Air Hotel (I Was The Loser, Best of Joy and the other wasn't specified), could he have been talking about this song?
We still don't know.

are we sure Quincy mixed and mastered the songs? I don't see a purpose in doing that if they weren't officially on the album. APOM from EO doesn't sound mixed but once it found a spot on BAD, the updated version sounds much better. Could be wrong though

Streetwalker was on the tracklist of Bad up until the week of release.
Brad said the studio crew and graphics crew had no interaction with each other so the track list at the time was created with song titles that were available. One of the early track lists was

1. Bad
2. The Way You Make me Feel
3. Speed Demon
4. Liberian Girl
5. Just Good Friends
6. Man in the Mirror
7. Streetwalker
8. I Just Can't Stop Loving You
9. Smooth Criminal
10. Dirty Diana

This would've probably been the final list if Quincy didn't debate with Michael on Another Part of Me

Brad said the studio crew and graphics crew had no interaction with each other so the track list at the time was created with song titles that were available. One of the early track lists was

1. Bad
2. The Way You Make me Feel
3. Speed Demon
4. Liberian Girl
5. Just Good Friends
6. Man in the Mirror
7. Streetwalker
8. I Just Can't Stop Loving You
9. Smooth Criminal
10. Dirty Diana

This would've probably been the final list if Quincy didn't debate with Michael on Another Part of Me
WXGxI1S.jpg

"8-12-87", 19 days before release.
As you can see, it is the final arrangement, but Streetwalker is there so is Another Part of Me.

I think this whole story of APOM replacing SW isn't accurate. It seems that they felt like trimming down the album and chose APOM over SW when they were both on the tracklist.

WXGxI1S.jpg

As you can see, it is the final arrangement, but Streetwalker is there so is Another Part of Me.

I think this whole story of APOM replacing SW isn't accurate. It seems that they felt like trimming down the album and chose APOM over SW when they were both on the tracklist.
This is like BOTDF being on Dangerous, the thought of the Bad album not starting with Bad absolutely baffles me. It's an iconic part of the record

Last edited:
WXGxI1S.jpg

If they wanted to take something off... how tf did they not choose jgf... thats what baffles me! & I wonder what that final Quincy streetwalker production sounds like... if he mixed it

WXGxI1S.jpg

Here’s an original test pressing

2a2tFhz.jpg
HoakHbz.jpg

I have read through this entire thread and the info coming from @travis3000 is mouthwatering. It sounded like he had an absolute belter of an album in the works. According to him Monster, Water, Adore you, Rocker are peak creativity. Add to this the equally highly regarded H20/dark lady, remember what I told you, boy no and maybe even the already released the way you love me, we’ve had enough, in the back and beautiful girl... It could have been an immense album….

Please let us her these songs, I don’t care in what state they were left in 😭

Last edited:
I have read through this entire thread and the info coming from @travis3000 is mouthwatering. It sounded like he had an absolute belter of an album in the works. According to him Monster, Water, Adore you, Rocker are peak creativity. Add to this the equally highly regarded H20/dark lady, remember what I told you, boy no and maybe even the already released the way you love me, we’ve had enough, in the back and beautiful girl... It could have been an immense album….

Please let us her these songs, I don’t care in what they were left in 😭
Add in Throwing Your Life Away, Hollywood Tonight, I Was a Loser, Days in Gloucestershire, Don't Be Messin' Round, Ghost of Another Lover, and whatever he had cooking with Ne-Yo, Neff-U, and RedOne... It would've been a whopper.

Please let us her these songs, I don’t care in what state they were left in 😭
Add in Throwing Your Life Away, Hollywood Tonight, I Was a Loser, Days in Gloucestershire, Don't Be Messin' Round, Ghost of Another Lover, and whatever he had cooking with Ne-Yo, Neff-U, and RedOne... It would've been a whopper.
MJs comeback album was gonna kill the mainstream pop back in '08.

@Mister_Jay_Tee
Not crazy about the songs you listed EXCEPT ghost from another lover. Sounds incredible, it is the only demo that is leaked in awful state that I regularly listen to

The other songs don’t appear to be too groundbreaking (I think)

MJs comeback album was gonna kill the mainstream pop back in '08.
2010 wouldve been more likely. Almost 10 years since Invincible. Twice the length from Thriller to Bad. Not as long as Dangerous to Invincible, if you're one of those people who don't count HIStory as an album.

@Mister_Jay_Tee
Not crazy about the songs you listed EXCEPT ghost from another lover. Sounds incredible, it is the only demo that is leaked in awful state that I regularly listen to

The other songs don’t appear to be too groundbreaking (I think)
That's a shame cause I rate all of those highly. They're classic MJ tunes, honestly might be his most distinct collection since the Bad Era, maybe even Thriller.

Back