desperate housewives is..'startin something'

I don't think it would've been pointless. It would've been his first major appearance on television. It would've received coverage all over the world

But why waste it on there though? A show that was taped 6 weeks in advance? Save the first public tv appearance thing for a live program. It'll be 10x times bigger. Honestly, I just hope whoever lands his first public appearance on tv is worthy.

I love the way they fetured MJs trademark sounds too like "HEE HEE HEE" and "aaow!!" then people know its him :D

I wouldn't be surprised if WBSS is the theme song for alot more AbC shows this season.. maybe.. its the new theme of the network...

it's safe to say that it is,(maybe it's not, but it sure looks like it) because 'eli stone' was just added to the fray of shows that are getting help from wbss, for their premiere. it ties in with their catchphrase..'start here..start fresh...starting something.'

i wouldn't be surprised if abc is saying they wanna 'start fresh' with Michael. anyway they used the song to introduce their entire premiere sunday night lineup, tonight.

Last edited:
just heard WBSS throughout the end of the latest episode of Everybody Hates Chris

Janet said the chant came from an african friend they had.. That she used to say stuff in her native toungue, and MJ really liked it, and asked if he could use it in a song of his..

She acutally mentioned it somewhat recently.. I saw it in some interview

Back