desperate housewives is..'startin something'

Proud Member
abc television, owned by disney, who removed captain eo, under a head man who has now been eliminated, then hired martin bashir after his debacle...has now come a long way, as they recently introduced a new season of tv programs, using 'abc' by the Jackson 5 as their theme song..and now, a program on their network, in america, called 'desperate housewives' is introducing their new season of this show with their theme...'startin something'...and yes..they are using wbss as the themesong.:)

http://abc.go.com/

just wait for the video advertising 'desperate houswives' or click on the video advertising 'desperate houswives'.

nice how things...come around... isn't it?

Last edited:
At the end of the day, I think the general public is very forgiving (even when they had NOTHING to forgive), and it was just a matter of time before they started to look at Mike in a different light. ^_^

At the end of the day, I think the general public is very forgiving (even when they had NOTHING to forgive), and it was just a matter of time before they started to look at Mike in a different light. ^_^

i agree..............

I totally agree, as well..

and I am loving this...........I just watched the clip and they played...the original version...and Mike is the sole owner and writer of WBSS...Loving it....................... say KACHING $$$

a continuation of his legacy is being written ..........don't miss it!

Last edited:
I saw a desperate houswives commercial with wbss I was like ha???

Also recently I saw a walmart commercial about albums at Walmart and they played a clip and music of billie Jean.. They mentioned Elvis and some other icons along with Michaels.. They somewhat highlighted Michael more than others..

Last edited:
wow, nice
I love "Desperate Housewives" and of course I love Mr Jackson :D

and more money....$$$...they had to pay to play...

Yes and hopefully towards more sales for his current and new albums to come, I have noticed that there is a growing popularity for MJ these days, people are requesting his songs on the radio and he is also talked about more frequently, its like Michael Mania all over again. Exciting!

owned by disney, who removed captain eo

Er, yeah, but they also are the people who created Captain EO and let Mike in several TV specials etc...

Captain EO as an attraction was getting dated as far as 4-D technology was concerned, so it needed to be drastically upgraded and/or replaced in the long run.... granted, I wish it wasn't by Honey I Shrunk The Audience, but at least it was something new and another stab at a creative 4-D show. Besides, Disneyland will never be complete and will continue to constantly change :D

[/Major Disney Geek]

Anyway, I think it's great WBSS is being used as the theme song, with any luck if they release another DHW soundtrack they'll add WBSS into it, and maybe it will enjoy a brief spike of sales on iTunes etc

Very interesting

218s.JPG

Mike is the sole owner and writer of WBSS...Loving it....................... say KACHING $$$
That's a very important part, along with the T25 sales and the Sobe partnership Mike's getting paid...all we need now is the new album ^_^ and he'll be back on top.

The fact that they are using Mike's song to promo the new season of Desperate Housewives, is HUGE. Who would have ever thought! I absolutely love it!

The fact that they are using Mike's song to promo the new season of Desperate Housewives, is HUGE. Who would have ever thought! I absolutely love it!

Completely agree Big Apple2 and special thanks to mkgenie for the youtube clip :flowers:

and something tells me that Lois lady (the ex-Sony PR exec that now has Michael as a new client).. has something to do with it...I don't think its co-incidental...

they are thinking outside the box .....and I am loving it !!

and something tells me that Lois lady (the ex-Sony PR exec that now has Michael as a new client).. has something to do with it...I don't think its co-incidental...

they are thinking outside the box .....and I am loving it !!

do you have any pics of her? or other info on her..i tried to google her and i can't find her..

Yes and hopefully towards more sales for his current and new albums to come, I have noticed that there is a growing popularity for MJ these days, people are requesting his songs on the radio and he is also talked about more frequently, its like Michael Mania all over again. Exciting!

I was just thinking the same thing. Just earlier this week on my local news broadcast, KTLA channel 5 in Los Angeles, they had a "Michael Jackson Day". Everytime they went to a commercial, they played an MJ song on the way out. It was very cool.

Oh this really made my day thanks so much i didn,t even know about the the desperate house wifes thing whow. Thanks again.

Last edited:
I was just thinking the same thing. Just earlier this week on my local news broadcast, KTLA channel 5 in Los Angeles, they had a "Michael Jackson Day". Everytime they went to a commercial, they played an MJ song on the way out. It was very cool.

Wow, are you serious? That's cool! LA is a huge market.

Back