December 5 - 7 (Update for December 7, 2008 on post # 49)

the article from Mirror was an harmless article about this group JLS at X Factor. May be they have used Michaels name for some promotion, nothing more. And for that it was deleted. This makes me think, what I have to lose here. Some days ago there was posted an article from The Sun, and nothing has happened.
So some people can do what other users are not allowed to do. Strange.

It is still a tabloid.
The Sun too. TMZ too. I saw issues of them in the news thread which wasn't deleted. So I'm asking myself, why to me. I got the idea because of the reason I have a history with some users (meantime mods) here and there.

That top teen list is just some guys opinion...he wrote this:
"Anyhow ranking them seems a little silly. I know from past experience that many of you dear readers will complain about someone's position on the list. I sympathize. If I woke up tomorrow to do this ranking system it would come out differently. There are no hard, fast rules here. Just me typing a name out and thinking that it looks nice in that spot. Or someone's got to be cut from this list. And since most of the people appearing on this list didn't get back to me about some "bonus" issues, well, we'll just let karma and fate and my accountant settle things once and for all."

and this is what he wrote about MJ (which I like :) and luckilly he was bright enough to include mj!!!!)

"6) Michael Jackson: Michael wasn't even a teen when he started his career. He had so much of a head start on everyone else it practically wasn't fair. That it turned out he had actual talent must've been a surprise to everyone. I mean, when a kid is nine, you can't map out what he'll be doing at 20 or 30. Weathermen can't even figure out what's going to happen in three days!"

But yeah- these lists are pointless cause they are based off of this guys opinion (Silverchair??Miley Cyrus????)
I hate how they put them up on yahoo like it's some list that has been proven or something...
it says on the main page:
"Surprise No. 1 teen idol

Miley, *NSYNC, and David Cassidy have all caused hysteria, but none of them earned the top spot. » Who did?"

ummmmmmm....no.
this is freaing based off some guys opinion who i dont even know..

"6) Michael Jackson: Michael wasn't even a teen when he started his career. He had so much of a head start on everyone else it practically wasn't fair. That it turned out he had actual talent must've been a surprise to everyone. I mean, when a kid is nine, you can't map out what he'll be doing at 20 or 30. Weathermen can't even figure out what's going to happen in three days!"

I read about the listing on yahoo.com and I never thought that MJ would be on the lists because lets face it, this media are some haters. However I am a bit "shocked" by this. Thanks for posting. I wonder who is number one because sadly, it ain't Mike. I also hope that Miley or Justin are not above MJ. BTW, MJ was not nine when he became famous, he was 11. However, he still was not a teenager when he became a teen idol and neither was Donny Osmond.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/listoftheday/104315/the-top-25-teen-idols-of-all-time/

What?!!!!! I spoke too damn soon. Miley, Britney, Avril (WTF?!), David Cassidy and number one was Davy Jones (who the hell is he?) above some Michael Jackson?!! These people need to stop trippin'!!!

Last edited:
^^ isnt miley above MJ, LMAO about that. and Britney is too.
Don't remind me *angry*

Yeah Bee, I was surprised too! And especially since the write-up on Michael was positive too!!

This is fantastic, even if it is someone's blog. I don't understand why MJ isn't number 1 however. Davy JONES? GIve me a break!!! LOL!!...okay, I admit (rather sheepishly of course) I did have a Davy Jones lunchbox AND a Partridge Family lunchbox - but my all-time favorite lunchbox back when I was a kid was Michael Jackson!

Last edited:

No dumb butt, you could tell Michael "actually had talent" was he was 7 years old, retard. And that's the way it works with natural talent, it shows up at a young age. It's how uneducateds can diferentiate between the natural talents and those with acquired skills, you know. Look at videos of Justin Timberlake or Britney Spears when they were 11 and then compare them to Michael or to someone like Billy Gilman, and you'll see that the two former have no exceptional vocal ability at all, while Michael and Billy clearly do, which is reflected in their adult voices as well.

No, Mike is not nominated for a Shammy. But the songs under the ATV catalogue were.

Yeah Bee, I was surprised too! And especially since the write-up on Michael was positive too!!

The write up totally shocked me. I did not undertand the list: where was Christian A. or New Edition? Or Boy II Men? But Miley? LOL! The list is crap.

Back