Collab. With NKOTB? Joe from NKOTB denies rumor :(

Re: Collab. With NKOTB?

Sorry guys but this is the dumbest rumored collabo I've ever heard of. Gimme a break, New Kids On The Blocks? How about working with the Osmonds? Ridiculous...

http://www.wiba.com/cc-common/news/sections/entertainmentarticle.html?feed=104665&article=3937527

Joey McIntyre Denies NKOTB/Michael Jackson Collaboration

Rumors swirled that Michael Jackson was planning to revive his music career by teaming up with reformed boyband New Kids on the Block.

It was reported that the musician had held a number of secret talks with the band who will go on tour for the first time in 20 years in September.

And Jackson had supposedly agreed to collaborate with them as he attempts to reignite his music career after his acquittal for child abuse charges three years ago.

But New Kids On The Block singer Joe McIntyre said in an interview, "It's a complete rumor."

Thread closed

Rumour has been proven to be just that.. a rumour ;)

Oh no you di-in't ... closing my NKOTB thread girl you betta ... mmmmm

yall are just a big ole bunch of HATERZ and when the tickets go on sale ... I aint saving no space in line fa none y'all.
Jealousy is a disease, get well BEEYATCHES :chichi:

newmjotb.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: L.J

yall are just a big ole bunch of HATERZ and when the tickets go on sale ... I aint saving no space in line fa none y'all.

newmjotb.jpg

what is this childish act? you are supposed to be a mod.

newmjotb.jpg

Saving space for us? lol

We won't want to be there to begin with ;)

Re: Collab. With NKOTB? Rumor ... not a rumor ??

^ She jokes alot....but why she opened the thread I don't know :unsure: (to andrew ryan)

Last edited:

Can this thread be locked? There's no point in it being here :S End of discussion really.

Chichi is a he not she ;)

Um... well this has been denied then? :unsure:

Wait...ChiChi thinks Danny's hot :nono: (jks)

Thank goodness the rumor is false, Thank you TSCM for posting the article.

Lawd... the tabloids make up rumors like it was nothing. No offense to ChiChi but the NKOTB cannot even hold a candle to MJ and MJ would not waste his time with a faded 1980s boy band. The boy band is better by themselves. The greatest artist ever would never go low (no offense) and do something with them. Hell to the hell no!! LOL.

i wonder why fans even have to think about stories like this even being true. how much crap gets reported and the majority isnt even logical let alone half way believable. you would think fans would learn but some never seem to

LMFAO

I sooo wanted this to be true :(

anyway...

Maybe i should change my username to Mr.MJJChichi :lol: I take for granted that peeps know I am a dude.

No offense taken from anyone though :flowers:

honestly though, what harm would it do if the rumor was true ?? Is it that yall would not want to see NewKids ?? Or is it straight up that you feel Mike would be lowering himself, by being associated with them ?? What if he was to do a summer concert tour with several groups/acts ?? Would that be the same scenerio for yall ?? I can understand wanting to see a full on MJ concert, with nothing to distract or take time from his set. What if he is not wanting to do a full 2+ hour show yet though ?? How awful would it be, if it meant being able to see him on tour VS. not seeing him tour at all ??

Yall could sit through a couple of acts, if it meant Mike would be closing the show ... couldn't ya ??

It is all good though, I am gonna see my Danny(and the rest of the newkids) this summer anyway. I was excited about killing two birds with one stone is all :D

For whoever asked, Yes I LOVE me some Danny !! Didn't you see my old siggy ?? LOL

newmjotb.jpg

Last edited:

i wonder why fans even have to think about stories like this even being true. how much crap gets reported and the majority isnt even logical let alone half way believable. you would think fans would learn but some never seem to

This is what always amazes me when I read on here. The craziest ideas pop up in stories and for some reason all the fans beleive it. They believe it and then when MJ does something like the wheelchair stunt, they try to prove it's not him.
It's the yeah,no,yeah,no logic :ph34r:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah me and my dog are at the demo stage atm.
Michael's been really good in the studio.
Blanket's come in to do a rap for us.
LMFAAAOOOOASOFVI :hysterical:!!

oh gosh.. him rapping..

ofcourse it is not true ....comeon guys this is -----Michael jackson-----
truely this Superiority makes me loves him more & more .......

oh paaalease, they already did MJ NewKid jokes. regardless of any validity to it :lol:

I would rather hear rumors like this than the ones about his 'impending financial doom' or his 'nose falling off'

Most offensive rumor ever ... shamone nah LoL

Back