Collab. With NKOTB? Joe from NKOTB denies rumor :(

Re: Collab. With NKOTB?

http://www.wiba.com/cc-common/news/sections/entertainmentarticle.html?feed=104665&article=3937527

Joey McIntyre Denies NKOTB/Michael Jackson Collaboration

Rumors swirled that Michael Jackson was planning to revive his music career by teaming up with reformed boyband New Kids on the Block.

It was reported that the musician had held a number of secret talks with the band who will go on tour for the first time in 20 years in September.

And Jackson had supposedly agreed to collaborate with them as he attempts to reignite his music career after his acquittal for child abuse charges three years ago.

But New Kids On The Block singer Joe McIntyre said in an interview, "It's a complete rumor."

it is a joke , i can't believe this.....

http://www.wiba.com/cc-common/news/sections/entertainmentarticle.html?feed=104665&article=3937527

Rumors swirled that Michael Jackson was planning to revive his music career by teaming up with reformed boyband New Kids on the Block.

It was reported that the musician had held a number of secret talks with the band who will go on tour for the first time in 20 years in September.

And Jackson had supposedly agreed to collaborate with them as he attempts to reignite his music career after his acquittal for child abuse charges three years ago.

But New Kids On The Block singer Joe McIntyre said in an interview, "It's a complete rumor."

They say this like he needs them. LOL!

Oh, lord. Even the rumored 50 Cent collaboration wouldn't be nearly as scary.

I still remember 98 Degrees singing Man In The Mirror, this memory never became less painful.

Thanks, TSCM.

Last edited:

I just want to know how a rumor like this even starts. How random...

Thx for posting! So glad this is not true

does anyone remember the rumours about the Michael Jackson & Westlife collboration?

hahaaha

Some people around here never learn :lol:

In the words of Whitney Houston......HELL TO THA NAH!!!!!

WHOO OKAY. *whew* :mello:

*exhales*

O M G !!

:dropdead:

I take one day off from this place and not ONE of you could text me :chichi: How Ruuuuud !!

**flips hair**

Oh, by the way, all you haterz can suck it :eviltongue:

**picturing Danny dancing with Michael**

:cloud9:

I must make a new siggy with NKOTB and Michael together.

**leaves thread praying this actually happens**

:angel:

Thank the Lord that rumour has been squashed! When I saw it on Google news last night, I somehow new it was rubbish.....

I swear, when this album is released, it would be so funny if none of the artists who's names have been associated with this project appears on it!

Thank the Lord that rumour has been squashed! When I saw it on Google news last night, I somehow new it was rubbish.....

I swear, when this album is released, it would be so funny if none of the artists who's names have been associated with this project appears on it!

and as usual that's probably exactly what's gonna happen :rofl:

newmjotb.jpg

well the only news i am glad about is that he is doing a album againD...

:D I am happy that there is a topic that incorporates Danny and Michael ... allowing the New Kids in the MJ General Discussion

**whoot WHOOT**

:sarmoti:

:eviltongue:

Dont stop til you get the Right Stuff... beeeyatchs :chichi:

newmjotb.jpg

Last edited:

LOL, god, I was a Danny Wood fan when I was ten, and a Michael Jackson fan since I was 8. Ok, this news would have been fun 18 years ago, but now? Oh my god, no :lol:

Shamon
oh oh aohoo oh oh aoho
oh oh aohoo
oh oh aohoo oh oh aoho
the right stuff
hee hee. Aow!!

This isn't right :lol: :lol:
:hysterical: You're cracking me up! I agree though. I liked the NKOTB years ago, but I don't know about now. Hmmm. Maybe he can also work with the Backstreet Boys. btw, I do actually like the BSB.

Last edited:

That is a really scary pic in your siggy. Makes Mike look like a girl.

And these rumours are gonna continue until Michael drops that album.

Suprise, surprise. Another rumour of the 5000 artist to apparently work with MJ on his new album.

:lol:

I'm still waiting for my collaboration with Whitney Houston and the one with Celine Dion that were suppose to be on Invincible.

Hell why not:

IM WORKING WITH MICHAEL JACKSON. I wont be on his album either ;)

What a relief / :punk::punk:
MJ has his brothers to collab with

jet_cover.jpg

Back